Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? (4291 Views)

Ics-limited-invitation-test-interview / Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview / Progroup Invitation.. Anyone Got This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Got a text from Tranos Contracting inviting me for an interview as a Production Manager at their office at Ogba, Lagos on monday. Does any1 get it pls?

I need to know more about the company and to know if anyone has attended d interview before and to also know their salary structure. Thanks pals.
Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by suraj1st: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
They are subsidiary of Biswal limited and they are into power generation for telecoms. Especially DC gen, solar battery. The company is relatively OK.

2 Likes

Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Mekzmoney(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
suraj1st:
They are subsidiary of Biswal limited and they are into power generation for telecoms. Especially DC gen, solar battery. The company is relatively OK.
Thanks brother. I believe they are into manufacturing of electrical and mechanical products. I really need to know more about the company.
Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by suraj1st: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Check tranos.ng for more details abt them and biswal.ng go to gallery to see d kind of gen tranos produce and their battery cabinet / hybrid system. Both companies belong to Bisi Adebutu ( Baba Ijebu son).

3 Likes

Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Mekzmoney(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
suraj1st:
Check tranos.ng for more details abt them and biswal.ng go to gallery to see d kind of gen tranos produce and their battery cabinet / hybrid system. Both companies belong to Bisi Adebutu ( Baba Ijebu son).
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Naturallyme: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Am not here to put their name into disrepute o but my experience with them with the two times I was interviewed there was horrible. They have very unprofessional HR. I was interviewed for this role about 2 months ago. Very horrible experience. Three of us wrote a test after delaying us for 2hrs. We had the test. After like another 1 HR they started calling us. I was the last. The girl Shirley was asking questions as if she just got my cv at that moment. I was like. You saw my CV that was why you invited me. She started asking stupid question. I knew right from there she had lost interest in the interview because she behaved like she already had someone in mind. My interview did not last for 5 minutes. She was just chatting with her phone and smiling at the phone. Very horrible. Isneaked out of my workplace to attend the interview only forthem to Waste my time and act unprofessionally. It's like they don't like good looking person. When u are too Behind, they feel like you are not their type. They like rugged person because they have very engaging works and the role seems challenging. One of us was picked for the job sha but am surprised to see them advertising again. I followed up with the guy after a while and later stopped. But I saw one of his post recently looking for job on LinkedIn. Dunno what happened sha. Av not spoken with him since a while cuz of bad phone

My first experience. I was called for production supervisor. The moment the HR girl saw me, she just whispered in the white man ears and everything happened very fast. Why she behaved that way I did not know. I wouldn't know if it's my size or I use glasses or they feel am too Behind for the job because am not looking bad though.

Even before that time, I was invited for Design Engineer role. I told them I was busy on a project and recommended someone very good. They guy got there and they rejected him. Someone that has like 3 years project experience. I am sure the girl felt intimidated by the guy handsomeness honestly. It was after much persuasion the guy was called back and he is now one of their best. Am looking forward for the day they will call me again. I will blast them on phone. I will advice you ask them if they check your cv very well before inviting you so you won't be surprised the kind of questions they will be asking you. They are time waster. I learned the MD Is crazy too

2 Likes

Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Naturallyme: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
As per the salary, the guy settled for 300k. You will be given a test on English and Math. Then interview. Mind you, you would have written the test before they start acting like they are seeing your Cv for the first time o. They waste time like they want you to lose the one you have. Very very unprofessional HR.
Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS CORRECT. I WAS INTERVIEWED BY A YOUNG LADY WHO WAS CHATTING WITH HER FONE AND WAS SMILLING.
AT FIRST I TOT THAT I WAS COOKING BEANS cheesy BUT LETA REALIZED THAT SHE WAS BUSY CHATTING.
SHE WAS NOT CONCENTRATING AND WAS ASKING ME SILLY QUESTIONS WHEN SHE'S WITH MY CV. I BELIV SHE JUST GOT D CV AT DAT MOMENT B4 THE INTERVIEW.

I ASKED QUESTIONS B4 THE INTERVIEW AND HEARD DAT THE PREVIOUS GUY LEFT DESPITE THAT D PAY WAS A BIT ATTRACTIVE COS THE JOB WAS QUITE CHALLENGING. LIKE 300K AS YOU'VE SAID.

SO ALL YOUR INFORMATION WAS CORRECT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. I TOOK A BIG RISK BY LEAVING MY WORK FOR D INTERVIEW AND WASTED MY TIME. I REACHED OUT TO THE GUYS THAT ATTENTED D INTERVIEW N NO 1 WAS CALLED (5 OF US, 3 FOR PRODUCTION MANAGER N 2 WERE FOR WELDING SUPERVISOR).
2WKS LETA, I SAW THE ADVERT AGAIN undecided
Naturallyme:
Am not here to put their name into disrepute o but my experience with them with the two times I was interviewed there was horrible. They have very unprofessional HR. I was interviewed for this role about 2 months ago. Very horrible experience. Three of us wrote a test after delaying us for 2hrs. We had the test. After like another 1 HR they started calling us. I was the last. The girl Shirley was asking questions as if she just got my cv at that moment. I was like. You saw my CV that was why you invited me. She started asking stupid question. I knew right from there she had lost interest in the interview because she behaved like she already had someone in mind. My interview did not last for 5 minutes. She was just chatting with her phone and smiling at the phone. Very horrible. Isneaked out of my workplace to attend the interview only forthem to Waste my time and act unprofessionally. It's like they don't like good looking person. When u are too Behind, they feel like you are not their type. They like rugged person because they have very engaging works and the role seems challenging. One of us was picked for the job sha but am surprised to see them advertising again. I followed up with the guy after a while and later stopped. But I saw one of his post recently looking for job on LinkedIn. Dunno what happened sha. Av not spoken with him since a while cuz of bad phone

My first experience. I was called for production supervisor. The moment the HR girl saw me, she just whispered in the white man ears and everything happened very fast. Why she behaved that way I did not know. I wouldn't know if it's my size or I use glasses or they feel am too Behind for the job because am not looking bad though.

Even before that time, I was invited for Design Engineer role. I told them I was busy on a project and recommended someone very good. They guy got there and they rejected him. Someone that has like 3 years project experience. I am sure the girl felt intimidated by the guy handsomeness honestly. It was after much persuasion the guy was called back and he is now one of their best. Am looking forward for the day they will call me again. I will blast them on phone. I will advice you ask them if they check your cv very well before inviting you so you won't be surprised the kind of questions they will be asking you. They are time waster. I learned the MD Is crazy too

1 Like

Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by Naturallyme: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mekzmoney:
EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS CORRECT. I WAS INTERVIEWED BY A YOUNG LADY WHO WAS CHATTING WITH HER FONE AND WAS SMILLING.
AT FIRST I TOT THAT I WAS COOKING BEANS cheesy BUT LETA REALIZED THAT SHE WAS BUSY CHATTING.
SHE WAS NOT CONCENTRATING AND WAS ASKING ME SILLY QUESTIONS WHEN SHE'S WITH MY CV. I BELIV SHE JUST GOT D CV AT DAT MOMENT B4 THE INTERVIEW.

I ASKED QUESTIONS B4 THE INTERVIEW AND HEARD DAT THE PREVIOUS GUY LEFT DESPITE THAT D PAY WAS A BIT ATTRACTIVE COS THE JOB WAS QUITE CHALLENGING. LIKE 300K AS YOU'VE SAID.

SO ALL YOUR INFORMATION WAS CORRECT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. I TOOK A BIG RISK BY LEAVING MY WORK FOR D INTERVIEW AND WASTED MY TIME. I REACHED OUT TO THE GUYS THAT ATTENTED D INTERVIEW N NO 1 WAS CALLED (5 OF US, 3 FOR PRODUCTION MANAGER N 2 WERE FOR WELDING SUPERVISOR).
2WKS LETA, I SAW THE ADVERT AGAIN undecided
they are idiots in that company

1 Like

Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by nuel000: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
I got invited for an interview for the post of a gasket operator, any idea of how much they pay?
Re: Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? by tpapi: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
nuel000:
I got invited for an interview for the post of a gasket operator, any idea of how much they pay?
bros how did d interview go

(1) (Reply)

Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) Graduate Job Recruitment - Over 45 Openings / Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company - Offshore Related / Jobs At Dfid Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.