Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Got This Invite From Prowess Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Invite From Prowess Engineering (536 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It? / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Invite From Prowess Engineering by Solahted: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2017
I received this mail from Prowess Engineering Limited - Thank you for applying for the position of Civil /Structural Engineer with Prowess Engineering Limited.
We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Monday,August 7, 2017,12:30am, at 30A Ladoke Akintola Street, G.R.A IKeja, Lagos. I hope this company is real and not scammers.
Re: I Got This Invite From Prowess Engineering by dingbang(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Well the mail is structured in such a way that it is genuine.. Just go anyways..
Re: I Got This Invite From Prowess Engineering by 40kobo77: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Solahted:
I received this mail from Prowess Engineering Limited - Thank you for applying for the position of Civil /Structural Engineer with Prowess Engineering Limited.
We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Monday,August 7, 2017,12:30am, at 30A Ladoke Akintola Street, G.R.A IKeja, Lagos. I hope this company is real and not scammers.

Ikeja GRA is relatively safe.

But i will advice dont go alone. Go with somebody that will position themselves outside.

Scammers should be the least of your problems going there. What if you go in and not come out again?too much " Head Hunters" everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Eccowas College Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Sales Executive / KRAKS Media Recruitment For Graduates And Non-graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.