Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Between Freelancer And Fiverr Which One Has Simple Procedures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Freelancer And Fiverr Which One Has Simple Procedures (1051 Views)

I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month / Apart From Upwork And Fiverr, Which Other Website Can A Writer Work For? / CPA Marketers, Freelancer And Fiverr Experts. Your Presence Is Needed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Freelancer And Fiverr Which One Has Simple Procedures by tubosunmii(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
I am finding it difficult to process gigs on freelancer than that of Fiverr. to me, i feel Fiverr has simple platforms that are a bit easy. well on the other hand freelancer has been so confusing to me so I say to all the gurus of both platform are there simpler steps to take when you are trying to process a gig for prospecting buyers to give you jobs or is freelancer just a waste of time .i am putting this out there to all knowledgeable people on both platform.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Government Gives Out 500k To EX NYSC Corpers From Akwa Ibom State - Apply Now / Fully An Automated Order Fulfillments Drop Shipping Store With 6-payments / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.