Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month (2355 Views)

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / Global Activewear Market To Reach $353.5 Bn In 2020 / Adsense, Media.net And Fiverr Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good day nairalanders,
I am not here to sell any eBook nor advertise any services, I am just here to give fellow nairalanders are that struggling to make ends meet hope, and that everything is possible if we believe, give it a try and pray hard enough.
I have seen better life before, been great and a bit OK, but not rich like that (you can check my my profile) things got hard few years back and seriously I was down to zero, i mean zero! was going through jobs and deals just to make an ends meet ( I am still doing it though, but got hope of better days ahead now) grin
So during this lock down, I was so broke i couldn't even afford some basic needs even if they were been sell for free. so it got me thinking.. "na so i go continue my life?" Then i remembered i have a fiverr account i opened 2015 but could only made $12 sale, so i decided to reactivate the account and see what comes my way, but the challenge is this is 2020 and 2015 digital knowledge has become absolute, it was down on me that i need to upgrade myself. so what did i do? simple.. i came on nairaland.com, and search as much as i can and this particular thread came to my aid https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2 from then on i head on to youtube and ask as many question as i can, watched as many youtube videos as much as i can, then settled with video editing, got some free software and head back on fiverr, create a new profile on the 4th of May this year, create 3 gigs around video editing... and patiently wait....
my first order came on the 11th of May and since then i have got 10 orders.. its.s not the best but it actually gives me hope of better days ahead!
i have opened upwork account and it has been approved,but that site is more challenging than fiverr to be frank grin grin ... so i am trying to upgrade my skills so as to be able to compete in this over saturated gig.
Please my ogas on this path your advise is needed to put me through this journey, i am open to learn more.
and to those waiting to start, please the right time is now.. don't waste both your time and data on comedies alone .. there is a whole school on the internet you can learn from.. and please don,t lose hope yet, i am not yet made.. but I GOT HOPE FOR BETTER TOMORROW!, there are many things to learn and gain from this site, please make use of it... nairaland is a whole knowledge achieve on its own, make use of it.
my wedding is coming soon and I need to make this money, i don't want to surfer person daughter cheesy grin

please ask any question and i will be happy to answer.. no charges at all, nairaland gave it to me free and i am willing to give it out free too.
The video editing software i am using is VSDC (the free version)

my system is very old and lags when when i am doing simple HD rendering.it has 2gb ram and a pentium cry cry

NOTE
Please i am in need of a laptop, minimum of 16gb ram 2gb graphics card and core i5/i7 . my budget is 100k ( i know its kinda low, but that's all what my power can take for now)

and if God bless you enough to sell your used one to me lower than that, i will be glad to you for helping me on this journey to recovery. any support will be appreciated famz.

below are my profile and earning screenshots.... and i do proudly fly the Nigerian flag..

YOU CAN EVEN EARN MORE THAN ME IF YOU PUT IN THE EFFORTS AND PRAYER

Here is my fiverr profile, please your criticism and advice will be appreciated.
https://www.fiverr.com/tobivfx

5 Likes

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by sulaimon22: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
I have a new laptop 500gb space with 2g ram abandoned somewhere, can I use it for d video editing and can u teach me?
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by eben123(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
U didn't buy any reviews to ur new account before u got ur first order ?
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by All4good: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
You are definitely on the right track.
The grind could be very slow. But be consistent and the rest is testimonies to Elohim all the way.
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
sulaimon22:
I have a new laptop 500gb space with 2g ram abandoned somewhere, can I use it for d video editing and can u teach me?
Sure it will, but might lag a bit... But the motive is to at least Begin... Better latop with awesome configuration will surely come along
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
eben123:
U didn't buy any reviews to ur new account before u got ur first order ?
No... Not even 1...

I guess that's where the Pray hard aspect comes in
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
All4good:
You are definitely on the right track.
The grind could be very slow. But be consistent and the rest is testimonies to Elohim all the way.
I apprentice this alot, if there's more to learn i will be glad to do...
I am learning whiteboard animation presently.. To add to my gig

1 Like

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Hennyola(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Where do you get your motion videos and stock music without copyright infringement?
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hennyola:
Where do you get your motion videos and stock music without copyright infringement?
Pexels.com for stock videos
And
YouTube music library for music

4 Likes

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one. Wish u the best.
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by sulaimon22: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

Sure it will, but might lag a bit... But the motive is to at least Begin... Better latop with awesome configuration will surely come along

Thanks. how can I get started?
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
Nice one. Wish u the best.
Amen.. Thanks alot
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
sulaimon22:

Thanks. how can I get started?
Download VSDC software, search for enough tutorial on YouTube, make few samples, head on to fiverr create a gig around the video editing gig and pray/ wait for sales

1 Like

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by All4good: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

I apprentice this alot, if there's more to learn i will be glad to do...
I am learning whiteboard animation presently.. To add to my gig
2D and 3D animation is more in demand and engaging than whiteboard. Can also be handled by phone based apps. You might go for that before the whiteboard.
Build up your profile on Twitter and setup an FB page. I hate Fiverr holding earnings for 30days be release.

1 Like

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Hopzin(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wisdomptc123@gmail.com
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
All4good:

2D and 3D animation is more in demand and engaging than whiteboard. Can also be handled by phone based apps. You might go for that before the whiteboard.
Build up your profile on Twitter and setup an FB page. I hate Fiverr holding earnings for 30days be release.
Please kindly suggest the needed app or software for that, wouldn't mind to include that in my knowledge too
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by sulaimon22: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

Download VSDC software, search for enough tutorial on YouTube, make few samples, head on to fiverr create a gig around the video editing gig and pray/ wait for sales

ok thanks
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Justice434(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

No... Not even 1...

I guess that's where the Pray hard aspect comes in

How did you get the voice over for the motivational talk
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Justice434:

How did you get the voice over for the motivational talk
that's part of the gig requirement, the buyer brings that, but i have write two motivational speech for twice and charge for that too,... i then outsourced the voice over to someone else
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Galacious1: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is the kinda story I like to hear

1 Like

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by vickthorious(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
bro can we get to talk.. about getting an account opened/ approved can u assit with that
ur WhatsApp digits??
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by All4good: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

Please kindly suggest the needed app or software for that, wouldn't mind to include that in my knowledge too

https://www.nairaland.com/festus1234

Click the thread link above. The guy offers training on it. I haven't participated in his training though. Interact with him and find out all you need.
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Hunry: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
The buyer provides the script and voice over, right?
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
vickthorious:
bro can we get to talk.. about getting an account opened/ approved can u assit with that
ur WhatsApp digits??
Fiverr will definitely accept you, getting order is how well you tailor your profile and gig..
You can ad well ask every question here.
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
All4good:

https://www.nairaland.com/festus1234

Click the thread link above. The guy offers training on it. I haven't participated in his training though. Interact with him and find out all you need.
Thanks alot... With will check it out
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hunry:
The buyer provides the script and voice over, right?
Yes,
But i have done both script and voice over on 2 occasions
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Hunry: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

Yes,
But i have done both script and voice over on 2 occasions

How much did you charge for each and did you outsource both
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hunry:

How much did you charge for each and did you outsource both
That was agreed between the seller and I,
I did wrote the motivational script myself and outsourced the Voice over to another person on fiverr
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by okpanige: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please what is this freelancing
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by vickthorious(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abokideals:

Fiverr will definitely accept you, getting order is how well you tailor your profile and gig..
You can ad well ask every question here.
i tried creating a acct i stopped they were asking for website and others which i dont hve to proceed to the next level
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by OYENIYIJK: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2020
How well is 9ja accounts performing there?
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by generationz(f): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2020
@abokideals

did you have any previous knowledge in video editing because you said you graduated from uni with a degree in cinematography?
Are you using a Nigerian account?
Can I use a laptop with 3gb ram?

(1) (2) (Reply)

xx / Bank Directors With 12 Years Experience Must Quit – Cbn / Who Believes Crude Oil Deal Is Real? Pple Let The World Hear You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.