Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea (532 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by wikispot: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
China's foreign minister has told his North Korean counterpart that Pyongyang should stop carrying out nuclear and missile tests, hours after fresh sanctions were agreed by the United Nations Security Council.

Wang Yi said he urged Ri Yong-ho to abide by UN resolutions in a meeting on Sunday in the Philippines.
He did not say how Mr Ri replied.
Saturday's resolution banning North Korean exports and limiting investments in the country was passed unanimou...

READ FULL STORY @ https://newspreads..com.ng/2017/08/stop-missile-tests-china-tells-north.html
Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by Josephjnr(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Dem go hear?
Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by LLSAINT(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
China should do more than just being politically correct. It should act by imposing sanctions then that well fed fat fool would feel the heat!
Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
LLSAINT:
China should do more than just being politically correct. It should act by imposing sanctions then that well fed fat fool would feel the heat!
Why should only North Korea stop their nuclear program

what about America and the others with nuclear weapons causing destructions everywhere and countries are afraid to retaliate because of their nuclear capabilities

Leave China alone bro, I will also act politically correct to my younger brother when he's bullying a confirmed bully

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by LLSAINT(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
After the World War 2, no nuclear weapon has been used only nuclear armament. However, there is a difference with you holding a table knife at home and your kid bro doing same. The question is would you be comfortable? Same is applicable with North Korea. Other nations that have nuclear weapons and plutonium enrichment do not test them in the same way NK is doing. I wont blame you because you donot live close with that country. Even in your country, you condemn Boko men I think you should advocate same for them. grin
kingkakaone:

Why should only North Korea stop their nuclear program

what about America and the others with nuclear weapons causing destructions everywhere and countries are afraid to retaliate because of their nuclear capabilities

Leave China alone bro, I will also act politically correct to my younger brother when he's bullying a confirmed bully
Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
LLSAINT:
After the World War 2, no nuclear weapon has been used only nuclear armament. However, there is a difference with you holding a table knife at home and your kid bro doing same. The question is would you be comfortable? Same is applicable with North Korea. Other nations that have nuclear weapons and plutonium enrichment do not test them in the same way NK is doing. I wont blame you because you donot live close with that country. Even in your country, you condemn Boko men I think you should advocate same for them. grin
Please let me know the country you are from.
Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by mysticwarrior(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2017
kingkakaone:
Please let me know the country you are from.
yes, we would like to know.
Re: Stop Missile Tests, China Tells North Korea by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
mysticwarrior:
yes, we would like to know.
Abi... He spoke like he's from America. let's hear from him directly before i answer him.

(1) (Reply)

Massage To The American People By Anwar Al Aulaqi / Trump Recognises Jerusalem As Israel's Capital / How South Africa Voluntarily Gave Up Its Nuclear Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.