Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (39468 Views)

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / PHOTOS: All A’s In WAEC but Unable To Go To The University Due To Poverty !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Jaqenhghar: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amgreat70:

And u know this is not a sane country
yup.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by ABOKI9ja: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
martolux:
he's definitely the most brilliant student from the northern part of Nigeria
most
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by baum1: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:
According to an online report, this intelligent student who scored 306 in JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC has been met with financial restraint as his parents can't afford to send him to university. According to a post shared on Facebook by Rariya, the young man identified as Shitu Abdullahi, might be unable to further his education in an institution of higher learning despite excelling in his JAMB and WAEC exams.

Meet the student who scored 306 In JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC But his parent cannot afford to send him to university | Photos

Abdullahi scored a total of 306 out of 400 in JAMB, while making a total of six A1s and three B3s in WAEC.

Shittu Abdullahi excelled in both JAMB and WAEC but is unable to further his education.

Abdullahi who hails from the Malam Maduri local government area in Jigawa state, might have to end his education at secondary school level, because his parents cannot afford to see him through a university.

Rariya shared this story which was entirely written in Hausa, soliciting for help on his behalf, so as not to let his brilliance go to waste.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-young-man-scored-306-jamb-also-excelled-waec-photos.html

OP, this one will go far. I'm also excited by the fact that he wants to read math. In my mind, that is the best course for later studies requiring quantitative skills, be the studies in engineering, finance, economics, analytic business, etc.

I want to mentor this guy. This is the sort of young chap I have been looking for. Please, if you can, have him be in touch with me. My email is baumtenpers@gmail.com.

I will also check the link myself.

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Daviestunech(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:
He has the same birth date with me...
let's see your waec result grin
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by baum1: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:
According to an online report, this intelligent student who scored 306 in JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC has been met with financial restraint as his parents can't afford to send him to university. According to a post shared on Facebook by Rariya, the young man identified as Shitu Abdullahi, might be unable to further his education in an institution of higher learning despite excelling in his JAMB and WAEC exams.

Meet the student who scored 306 In JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC But his parent cannot afford to send him to university | Photos

Abdullahi scored a total of 306 out of 400 in JAMB, while making a total of six A1s and three B3s in WAEC.

Shittu Abdullahi excelled in both JAMB and WAEC but is unable to further his education.

Abdullahi who hails from the Malam Maduri local government area in Jigawa state, might have to end his education at secondary school level, because his parents cannot afford to see him through a university.

Rariya shared this story which was entirely written in Hausa, soliciting for help on his behalf, so as not to let his brilliance go to waste.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-young-man-scored-306-jamb-also-excelled-waec-photos.html

OP, please do all you can to link me with this student. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Our stealing governors, please check shitu's state and spend part of your loots to send him to Nigerian federal university, i take God beg whose ever state he falls into.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
People like this should be encouraged, I believe his state governor will assist him, if he channel his complaints to him.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by ogawisdom(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
richietunes:
oga wisdom sir, this comment of yours shows how dumb you are...how will you feel if anyone says this about your son

Who is this goat pls
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Pascal679: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I tooked B2 in English, get out
I laugh u ... If u start talking of grades .. you ain't my half sef
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Alusman(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2017
percyshelu:
and he applied mathematics

Is mathematics not a course to be studied?
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by baum1: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Alusman:

Is mathematics not a course to be studied?

Many people are still ignorant about the benefits of studying math..One of the greatest decision some of us made, from a purely financial point of view, was that we studied math, statistics or a combination of these smiley. It sounds stupid, but that's the truth.

I want to mentor this young man. I hope somebody can help with that

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Alusman(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2017
baum1:

Many people are still ignorant about the benefits of studying math..One of the greatest decision some of us made, from a purely financial point of view, was that we studied math, statistics or a combination of these smiley. It sounds stupid, but that's the truth.

I want to mentor this young man. I hope somebody can help with that

I did not study mathematics but I really admire those who did. I believe there are many opportunities for those who did well in it. Medicine and Law and Engineering shouldn't be the only course brilliant students take on. I'm glad this young man decided not to follow the norm.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by youngstarlit(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Why You Should Apply For This Scholarship
-It is cheap - It covers up to 80% of your tuition while you pay very small amount of it. You are also allowed to pay the remaining balance in monthly payment.
-You earn an internationally recognized degree by studying with UNICAF, thus improving your career prospect.
-It is easy to use. You have access to 24/7 online learning even while working!. You can study Online and graduate in campus.
-Ease of registration - It is easy to apply for, get the scholarship(if eligible) and start studying.
-You also get a FREE Windows 10 tablet, upon payment of the required deposit.

Click below to apply
http://www.hilearners.com/2017/08/apply-for-unicaf-scholarship-study-uk.html
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by youngstarlit(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Apply For UNICAF Scholarship To Study In The UK

Why You Should Apply For This Scholarship
-It is cheap - It covers up to 80% of your tuition while you pay very small amount of it. You are also allowed to pay the remaining balance in monthly payment.
-You earn an internationally recognized degree by studying with UNICAF, thus improving your career prospect.
-It is easy to use. You have access to 24/7 online learning even while working!. You can study Online and graduate in campus.
-Ease of registration - It is easy to apply for, get the scholarship(if eligible) and start studying.
-You also get a FREE Windows 10 tablet, upon payment of the required deposit.

Click below to apply
http://www.hilearners.com/2017/08/apply-for-unicaf-scholarship-study-uk.html
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Horo(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Wonderful result may my children get something like this too aameen
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:
He has the same birth date with me...
Then Sponsor him now
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by MrGerald(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I said I tooked A1 in mathematics. You what did you took?
I tooketh 9 A1s
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by gaffig: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Felixalex:
Sure admission... The guy is really good, only few people have the nerves to apply for mathematics directly, most of us who studied mathematics were pushed there because they wouldn't give us computer science or all those engineering courses.

But then while studying mathematics, I found out nothing is difficult in life if you confront it. Throughout my primary and secondary school days I never scored up to 55/100 in maths, but I went to the university, studied mathematics against my wish and finished with a 2:1
Which University sir?
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by olorunphunmi: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2017
wao! what a brilliant student. pls pm there are alot of scholarship for brilliant student like him
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by superpauL(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
jaggabban:

U deserve to be beheaded by boko haram, u frustrated flathea_d. Pls nairaland no edit my post na.
God punish you, ur useless father, your ashawo mother and ur Boko Haram brothers......... stupid Fulani
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by prodigy24: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2017
This is good. I wish northerners send more of their wards to schools and stop the conspiracy. When a northerner is intelligent, he/she will be soon attractive in any way. The have ingenuity too. I'm at lost why they are creation soon much illiterate population in their land... Good for them in happy for the lad. BTW we have plenty of his kind in our state, Anambra so it is nothing new. We brag about ivy league now not waec and jamb.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by prodigy24: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
OLASUNKONMI:

YOU SEE. ...WHO TOLD YOU THE GUY IS A NORTHERNER. ...TYPICAL. ...NIGERIA BYGOTS. ..AND TRIBALISM. .
LET ME EDUCATE YOU.. ..MAJORITY OF PEOPLE BEARING SHITU IN NIGERIA. ..ARE YORUBA'S.

THANKS. .....
[/s]

For a fact!
It will be easy for hair to grow on 2 face head than a south westerner have this results from these type of courses. You guys only excel in administrative courses. And never in science. Show a Yoruba that score As in physics, mathematics and chemistry in waec, then as high as this in jamb... One origin for you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student / Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / OND And NCE http://www.insourcinglimited.com/car/newforms/career_Trans_Officer.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.