Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student (39426 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2016
This is the script of a 200 level student of university of uyo. My Pastor's Wife who is a lecturer in uniuyo found this while she was marking. What is Education really turning into in Nigeria? This is serious ooooo!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by PapaZeus(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2016
Where am? Op u sabi try person oh
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 15, 2016
PapaZeus:
Where am? Op u sabi try person oh
u don see am?
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by cassidy1996(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2016
Madam, please help him...

17 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by omoyemirally(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2016
Maybe he thinks he's in secondary school wia u write such note for ur teacher and he overlooks and mark. Dat very script will still pass tru some authorities. I cud remember how much I read during my university days. May God bless our hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Richardonald(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
Thatz my script!! This teacher they wicked soo she come nairaland come leak my answers script..

12 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Martinez19(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2016
Richardonald:
Thatz my script!! This teacher they wicked soo she come nairaland come leak my answers script..
cheesy cheesy make she mark am o your brain no be computer wink

3 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Idydarling(f): 12:00am On May 16, 2016
show me 'university of uyo' written on that script op

5 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 12:03am On May 16, 2016
U talking as if u didn't do more than .. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 5:46am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:
Madam chill, I finished from uniuyo this is exactly uniuyo exam booklet, secondly this is not just a story it's real! Read what I wrote well I said the lecturer is my Pastor's wife the news is from a genuine source so dnt jump to comment wat u dnt know, besides the background of ur pix shows u have affiliation with uniuyo maybe u stay in hall 6 or something I can see hall 6 gate. If u r a student in uniuyo doesn't this booklet look like what u use for exam? Or u just feel like arguing, However, I won't even be surprise if this is your exam booklet cause the lecturer who released the photo said the script belong to a female student so mind how u defend cause i'll assume its yours.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by SmartThief(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2016
what do you expect from students that dont know why they are in school?

4 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Lashist(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Madam chill, I finished from uniuyo this is exactly uniuyo exam booklet, secondly this is not just a story it's real! Read what I wrote well I said the lecturer is my Pastor's wife the news is from a genuine source so dnt jump to comment wat u dnt know, besides the background of ur pix shows u have affiliation with uniuyo maybe u stay in hall 6 or something I can see hall 6 gate. If u r a student in uniuyo doesn't this booklet look like what u use for exam? Or u just feel like arguing, However, I won't even be surprise if this is your exam booklet cause the lecturer who released the photo said the script belong to a female student so mind how u defend cause i'll assume its yours.
madame, dis isn't how to win an argument...u just had the full intention of bashing the babe...dats unfair

15 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Idydarling(f): 6:38am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
of course I wanted to defend my skul dear, was abt asking which course and year u graduated when I saw the insult.... y am I not surprised

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by OgbeniAnonymous: 6:39am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
This is the script of a 200 level student of university of uyo. My Pastor's Wife who is a lecturer in uniuyo found this while she was marking. What is Education really turning into in Nigeria? This is serious ooooo!

Lalasticala please take this to front page!
What if diz lead to the lecturer's suspension...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Idydarling(f): 6:42am On May 16, 2016
Lashist:

madame, dis isn't how to win an argument...u just had the full intention of bashing the babe...dats unfair
yeah.... and a person who's close to her pastor's wife at that, I thought words that'll come from her will be full of wisdom, I'm genuinely disappointed, a university alumni! enough said.

9 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 6:52am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:

of course I wanted to defend my skul dear, was abt asking which course and year u graduated when I saw the insult.... y am I not surprised
You dnt have to defend something as shameful as that! It's totally unacceptable. like I said uniuyo is my Alma mater and the photo is released by a lecturer in the said institution so I see no reason why I should hide this all in the name of sentiments. This is not to expose whoever did that trash but for others to see and learn from it. School is not a play ground it's a place for serious business (learning) whoever is not ready to study should go learn a trade instead of disgracing the institution and other responsible students.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Idydarling(f): 6:56am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
You dnt have to defend something as shameful as that! It's totally unacceptable. like I said uniuyo is my Alma mater and the photo is released by a lecturer in the said institution so I see no reason why I should hide this all in the name of sentiments. This is not to expose whoever did that trash but for others to see and learn from it. School is not a play ground it's a place for serious business (learning) whoever is not ready to study should go learn a trade instead of disgracing the institution and other responsible students.
I never insulted u in anyway lady, I'm still surprised why you would throw words at me wen u don't know me, was only happy I'd found an alumni from my school online, pardon me, I didn't know I found the aggressive type

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Lashist(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:

yeah.... and a person who's close to her pastor's wife at that, I thought words that'll come from her will be full of wisdom, I'm genuinely disappointed, a university alumni! enough said.
babe, am not taking sides o..am only trying 2 make peace..u shud learn 2 try dat too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 7:05am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:

my dear, i'm an Educationist to the core! I frown at stuffs like this no matter who did it or where it's done because it is killing the system! My intention is not to spite the student that did that or any other person but to send a message across so that other students who may be unserious can learn. It would have been better to submit blank script and fail honorably then work harder next time than do this. It's a pity and a shame! Imagine her handwriting and spelling sef, even used internet short forms as well undecided I'm more disappointed than you are! Have a lovely day!

3 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Roon9(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2016
But if the guy actually submitted d questions to the lecturer can we now assume dat it's the lecturer that is posting it here?

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by olayincar(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2016
lols
but he/she still try! 12mark in question 2 grin grin
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by KPhantom(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2016
The lecturer should've ignored what she wrote and mark the answers she gave rather than post post the picture..
If i were d lecturer, i'd try to locate the student, and offer her advice, tell her steps she can take for effective studies..

9 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by rheether(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2016
Op, let's see the question he answered.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by omehsmovie: 8:53am On May 16, 2016
Naija students.

This student needs a prayer from my prayer Warrior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuHyxiSxBc

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 8:54am On May 16, 2016
The student just need guidance
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by guywitzerogal(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2016
Lolz
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Segadem(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2016
hahahahahahahha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin There's no crime in trying nao grin
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Fredfenz: 8:55am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by drejenny(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2016
Mbok needs to be flogged
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by slys(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2016
Good at comedy

Don't waste your talent
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Laveda(f): 8:56am On May 16, 2016
sad

The handwriting and spellings got me sad

What's that? undecided
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by ifyeez: 8:57am On May 16, 2016
Nigerian State University and lack of seriousness is like bread n beans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject / Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.