Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Earn $4000+ With Your Single As An Upcoming Artist. Without Record Label. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Earn $4000+ With Your Single As An Upcoming Artist. Without Record Label. (355 Views)

Demaj: Afrobeat Sensation Is Getting Ready To Wow His Fans With New Single As He / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / What Is Best Way To Market Your Single Or Album In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $4000+ With Your Single As An Upcoming Artist. Without Record Label. by EarlyViews1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't want to talk much, but what you need to know is that every single content that you spend time and money for should comes back in gud returns. However going to the studio to RECORD at the end of it you get the master and then start another journey without getting anything in returns, this is not profitable atall. Let me tel you i have been a producer for many years now and i have been making good money with this idea , like i told earlier i don't want to talk much. And again let me tell you, you don't promote products for just firms or for people to know, you do it make money form it so stop promoting without getting anything out of it, is better you're earning well than having firms which you're not able to pay your bills.
Contact me if you want know the way and the secret let me link you up, but i well take a token of 7k form you for the knowledge & the tools.
Contact 08065360418

(1) (Reply)

Download Music:sammy Jay - No Yawa (prod. By Mr Courage) / Hot Coffee And Loud Music For Breakfast / Pls Epp Ur Boy Win A Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.