Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here (23609 Views)

Football Betting Strategy PDF - Winning Secrets (Formula 101) / We Will Do Our Best In Russia, Mikel Promises Nigerians / Best Sports Betting Strategy Of 3 Odds 3X From The No.1 Expert Tipster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
if u are playing sports bet for fun, then this thread is not for u.
as for me i hate to loose so i tried several betting strategies and different staking plans. all my years of trying each strategy, what have come to realise is that to make money in sports betting u need to have a fat bank account.

my bet strategy
(1) i use to play single of 2 odds like ten a day and hope to win more than i loose

(2) i play 5 big odds as trebles or doubles

my staking plans

(1)i use martingale staking plan which means i will be chasing my lose which is very risky when u go through that long loosing streaks

(2) i use level staking, which means i stake same amount on my bets daily

i will like to hear from you guys too. share your bet staking plan and strategy

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by ekensi01: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
I have tips for half/full time in any game.
Pm me for it.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Winner4Life: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
gabazin080:
if u are playing sports bet for fun, then this thread is not for u.
as for me i hate to loose so i tried several betting strategies and different staking plans. all my years of trying each strategy, what have come to realise is that to make money in sports betting u need to have a fat bank account.

my bet strategy
(1) i use to play single of 2 odds like ten a day and hope to win more than i loose

(2) i play 5 big odds as trebles or doubles

my staking plans

(1)i use martingale staking plan which means i will be chasing my lose which is very risky when u go through that long loosing streaks

(2) i use level staking, which means i stake same amount on my bets daily

i will like to hear from you guys too. share your bet staking plan and strategy
I take odd and even number of draws and pair each with selected under 4.5 goals full time. Or I use under and over 2.5 goals as alternative
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Winner4Life: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
ekensi01:
I have tips for half/full time in any game.

Pm me for it.
Olodo

8 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Chigorkizz(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Winner4Life:
I take odd and even number of draws and pair each with selected under 4.5 goals full time. Or I use under and over 2.5 goals as alternative
pls explain further.I think i am lost.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
I know my weakness in sport betting and it is acca, it is either one or two games will chose to be the judas.
The only method that has really worked and is still wworking for me is playing single tip per day with the same high staking plans.
I started with odds of 1.7 last season, but i have graduated to 2+ odds during the pre-season till friday and my target is 3+ odds(with two games though) so that even though i have 3wins in 8days, i will not be moved and 3wins is the least i can achiev in 8days.
If you check my previous post, i have succeeded with the 2+ odds but migrating to the 3+odds per day is what i am still experimenting with low stake.
Now that season has started, i sure know that, that will be taking care of.
Don't gamble, invest and stake responsibly!

5 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Simongm(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Calebsky, 10eola, surebankers, k2wise,Explorers, Firmjudge, wizpredict, sandavier, ejamahrandy, DrWise, xtremer, Brayss
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Winner4Life:
explain more on this your strategy pls
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by EMriss(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2017
good morning 5899VKT
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2017
At d moment I dnt even have any plan dat works
Today 0.5 works tomorrow I lose all
I wouldn't mind expert picks
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2017
4K for today
Hope it brings abountiful returns
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by seighapaul(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Some of you may know me here on Nairaland. I have a tested and trusted strategy to harvest safe and consistent 1.30 odds (30% daily). The strategy can also be extended to harvest (1.60 odds) 60% or above on a daily basis.

The strategy works maximumly on Bet9ja VFL (online or shop). It takes about 60mins (1hr) to hit a daily target of 1.30 odds (30%) or 90mins (1hr 30mins) to get higher odds.

Find attached screenshot of my recent pending withdrawals (yesterday).

I own full exclusive right to this strategy and intend keeping it that way for longevity and sustainability. But am working out a program to allow a few privilege punters to also benefit from the strategy.

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Paste here so we benefit too bro

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Emexicoman(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
My winning formula has always been 1.3 odds daily. I start with 1 and then roll over til I have enough to withdraw. . My favourite markets are 1x, under 5.5, under 4.5, home to score, and first half under 2.5.
Low odd is good for rolls overs. Let me tip u share, it's my business, salary and hubby. 2 odd for 10days starting with 1k is a mill if u do well but I run with my money once it'sup to 30 or 20k. 1.5odd for 20 days is a mill. 1.3 odd for 30 days is a mill. 1.2 odds for 40 days is a mill. 1.15 for 60 days is a mill. 1.10 Odds for 90 days is a mill. What's ur choice. There's money to be won. I do accumulate goal goal. But remember the only sure thing in this business is losing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Emzyme:
At d moment I dnt even have any plan dat works
Today 0.5 works tomorrow I lose all
I wouldn't mind expert picks
let us talk on mail...Pm me.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Emexicoman:
My winning formula has always been 1.3 odds daily. I start with 1 and then roll over til I have enough to withdraw. . My favourite markets are 1x, under 5.5, under 4.5, home to score, and first half under 2.5.
Low odd is good for rolls overs. Let me tip u share, it's my business, salary and hubby. 2 odd for 10days starting with 1k is a mill if u do well but I run with my money once it'sup to 30 or 20k. 1.5odd for 20 days is a mill. 1.3 odd for 30 days is a mill. 1.2 odds for 40 days is a mill. 1.15 for 60 days is a mill. 1.10 Odds for 90 days is a mill. What's ur choice. There's money to be won. I do accumulate goal goal. But remember the only sure thing in this business is losing
Do carry people along with your rollover, it will definitely ginger you and you won't be able to run with your money while in the midway. They will push you to reaching your set target. Try this for a week and see how it will be.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Emexicoman:
i think i love your style. no pain no gain
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Tochex101(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
seighapaul:
Some of you may know me here on Nairaland. I have a tested and trusted strategy to harvest safe and consistent 1.30 odds (30% daily). The strategy can also be extended to harvest (1.60 odds) 60% or above on a daily basis.

The strategy works maximumly on Bet9ja VFL (online or shop). It takes about 60mins (1hr) to hit a daily target of 1.30 odds (30%) or 90mins (1hr 30mins) to get higher odds.

Find attached screenshot of my recent pending withdrawals (yesterday).

I own full exclusive right to this strategy and intend keeping it that way for longevity and sustainability. But am working out a program to allow a few privilege punters to also benefit from the strategy.

I know you very well and I applaud you for your management of the previous sports betting challenge. Just have one question........what happened to speed source?
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Goldenval, please check your mail, i just want to discuss something with you. Thank you.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by you2you: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Maybe I Have Cursed From My Village, Any Strategies I Played Is Lost Lost, Even If I Bet, 1.01, In My Calculation I Av Lost Upto, 2m, Am Tired,

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys if you are to ask me I think the best strategy is under 2.5 half time, I know the odds is small bt Imagine if I can get that @ 1.50 odds and rollover for lyk 10 days u know what I mean nd from tomorrow I will start it nd I will be using site like soccerpunt.com, betenclosed.com any game they give under 3.5 or 2.5 jst give them under half tym and accumulate, (patience is the key in killing bookies) goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys if you are to ask me I think the best strategy is under 2.5 half time, I know the odds is small bt Imagine if I can get that @ 1.50 odds and rollover for lyk 10 days u know what I mean nd from tomorrow I will start it nd I will be using site like soccerpunt.com, betenclosed.com any game they give under 3.5 or 2.5 jst give them under half tym and accumulate I don't care how many it will be as long as it winning, (patience is the key in killing bookies) goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Am still studying teams lyk Brazil, china, Argentina USA some of them use to play it and mind you odds lyk 1.01 does nt count
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Bobbybenard(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2017
phelmzzy:
Guys if you are to ask me I think the best strategy is under 2.5 half time, I know the odds is small bt Imagine if I can get that @ 1.50 odds and rollover for lyk 10 days u know what I mean nd from tomorrow I will start it nd I will be using site like soccerpunt.com, betenclosed.com any game they give under 3.5 or 2.5 jst give them under half tym and accumulate I don't care how many it will be as long as it winning, (patience is the key in killing bookies) goodluck
I'm moved with your strategy. Please let talk on whatsapp 08056901556
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by veifiedceejay(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
phelmzzy:
i like your strategy please lets hook uo on whatsapp 08061318525
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Olibboy: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
okay
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
you2you:
Maybe I Have Cursed From My Village, Any Strategies I Played Is Lost Lost, Even If I Bet, 1.01, In My Calculation I Av Lost Upto, 2m, Am Tired,

2m chai, take it easy
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Simongm(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2017
you2you:

Hi, i will like you to go through this link, there are several betting strategies in there.
I sticked with one of those strategy with little modifications though. You can reach me through pm and have access to my daily 2odds tips.
Invest, do not gamble!

https://www.online-betting.me.uk/betting-strategies-by-user-rating.php
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by you2you: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Olibboy:
I will show u winning ticket from a source yesterday. whatsapp 07061640136. d game is real
Ok, I Will
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by icankel: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
you2you:
Bro always believe in urself
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by icankel: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
I hv been a victim of LONG BET SLIP for yrs which nearly sent me to d village until I started going by 2odd WK day and 4odd wknd. And since then my story has changed...atleast I can tripple my monthly salary. Best of luck to all of us

6 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by kochila(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
please guys add me up 080667 sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season / Jonathan’s defeat deflates Keshi / How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.