Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here (23642 Views)

Football Betting Strategy PDF - Winning Secrets (Formula 101) / We Will Do Our Best In Russia, Mikel Promises Nigerians / Best Sports Betting Strategy Of 3 Odds 3X From The No.1 Expert Tipster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Simongm(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
icankel:
I hv been a victim of LONG BET SLIP for yrs which nearly sent me to d village until I started going by 2odd WK day and 4odd wknd. And since then my story has changed...atleast I can tripple my monthly salary. Best of luck to all of us
That is what i was telling them in that season 11 thread, hw can a sane person be thinking that he can make 1m from a hundred naira stake so easily? They just pick up booking codes with plenty odds, stake on them and start lamenting when its cut. That is gamble and the world is fast moving away from it, see betting as biz, key into a strategy and start making money no matter how little it is...its better than loosing your capital and having a great hope being dash' on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
icankel:
I hv been a victim of LONG BET SLIP for yrs which nearly sent me to d village until I started going by 2odd WK day and 4odd wknd. And since then my story has changed...atleast I can tripple my monthly salary. Best of luck to all of us
bro do u double your stake after a loss or u just stake same amount on every bet
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Simongm:
That is what i was telling them in that season 11 thread, hw can a sane person be thinking that he can make 1m from a hundred naira stake so easily? They just pick up booking codes with plenty odds, stake on them and start lamenting when its cut. That is gamble and the world is fast moving away from it, see betting as biz, key into a strategy and start making money no matter how little it is...its better than loosing your capital and having a great hope being dash' on a daily basis.
can u help with that strategy working for u
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by icankel: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
gabazin080:
bro do u double your stake after a loss or u just stake same amount on every bet
Not really, double staking means am trying to cover up my lost money, but I see d while thing as business.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by you2you: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
icankel:
Bro always believe in urself
Thank Bro,i Love Your Encouragement,
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Simongm(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2017
gabazin080:
can u help with that strategy working for u
I have discussed one of my strategies here, you can go through the thread

www.nairaland.com/4020995/sure-over-1.5goals-4-1
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
phelmzzy:
Guys if you are to ask me I think the best strategy is under 2.5 half time, I know the odds is small bt Imagine if I can get that @ 1.50 odds and rollover for lyk 10 days u know what I mean nd from tomorrow I will start it nd I will be using site like soccerpunt.com, betenclosed.com any game they give under 3.5 or 2.5 jst give them under half tym and accumulate I don't care how many it will be as long as it winning, (patience is the key in killing bookies) goodluck
you have not tested this strategy b4
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
NObody have really shared a strategy here, nonody wants to heip
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
viktor88:

you have not tested this strategy b4
Tested it thrice and they came in alryt bt I ve to leave it for tennis cos it live play is better and quick
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by bestpunterever: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2017
phelmzzy:
Guys if you are to ask me I think the best strategy is under 2.5 half time, I know the odds is small bt Imagine if I can get that @ 1.50 odds and rollover for lyk 10 days u know what I mean nd from tomorrow I will start it nd I will be using site like soccerpunt.com, betenclosed.com any game they give under 3.5 or 2.5 jst give them under half tym and accumulate I don't care how many it will be as long as it winning, (patience is the key in killing bookies) goodluck
this is a very good strategy that should be working.

4 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2017
bestpunterever:
this is a very good strategy that should be working.
Its working all you gat to do is search for under 2.5 games nd gv them under halftime

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by bestpunterever: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2017
phelmzzy:

Its working all you gat to do is search for under 2.5 games nd gv them under halftime
like how many game do u accumulate?
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2017
bestpunterever:
like how many game do u accumulate?
Ve stopped 4 a while nw bcus of tennis bt its better if u accumulate five in the morning and five in the night

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
phelmzzy:

Tested it thrice and they came in alryt bt I ve to leave it for tennis cos it live play is better and quick
you were lucky for those 3 days, assuming u continued na village sure for u.
i was doing it with bettingclosed i won for few days b4 i start seeing red sea

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
phelmzzy:

Ve stopped 4 a while nw bcus of tennis bt its better if u accumulate five in the morning and five in the night
please can you show me ur tennis strategy?
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Emexicoman:
My winning formula has always been 1.3 odds daily. I start with 1 and then roll over til I have enough to withdraw. . My favourite markets are 1x, under 5.5, under 4.5, home to score, and first half under 2.5.
Low odd is good for rolls overs. Let me tip u share, it's my business, salary and hubby. 2 odd for 10days starting with 1k is a mill if u do well but I run with my money once it'sup to 30 or 20k. 1.5odd for 20 days is a mill. 1.3 odd for 30 days is a mill. 1.2 odds for 40 days is a mill. 1.15 for 60 days is a mill. 1.10 Odds for 90 days is a mill. What's ur choice. There's money to be won. I do accumulate goal goal. But remember the only sure thing in this business is losing
please, i do u pick ur ht u2.5, home score 1x and the rest, if u can be able to show us that means that u have taught us ur winning formula, i wish to learn sometin from this thread, sir.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Emexicoman:
My winning formula has always been 1.3 odds daily. I start with 1 and then roll over til I have enough to withdraw. . My favourite markets are 1x, under 5.5, under 4.5, home to score, and first half under 2.5.
Low odd is good for rolls overs. Let me tip u share, it's my business, salary and hubby. 2 odd for 10days starting with 1k is a mill if u do well but I run with my money once it'sup to 30 or 20k. 1.5odd for 20 days is a mill. 1.3 odd for 30 days is a mill. 1.2 odds for 40 days is a mill. 1.15 for 60 days is a mill. 1.10 Odds for 90 days is a mill. What's ur choice. There's money to be won. I do accumulate goal goal. But remember the only sure thing in this business is losing
show us how to pick matches for those options
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by adogbeji14: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
visit accuratepicksdotwordpressdotcom roll over na their duty edit the site and send
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
adogbeji14:
visit accuratepicksdotwordpressdotcom roll over na their duty edit the site and send
paste the link, sir
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by adogbeji14: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are u ready to make it big on sport betting? if yes visit the king of roll over visit www.accuratepicks. roll over na their duty the games are free

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
adogbeji14:
Are u ready to make it big on sport betting? if yes visit the
king of roll over visit www.accuratepicks. roll over na
their duty the games are free
thanks
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
adogbeji14:
Are u ready to make it big on sport betting? if yes visit the
king of roll over visit www.accuratepicks. roll over na
their duty the games are free
have they ever won the 5 days roll over. just asking before i follow their tips
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by adogbeji14: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
gabazin080:
have they ever won the 5 days roll over. just asking before i follow their tips
last month they won five days into 5 and lost 1. meaning day 1-5 won, day 6-10 won, day 11-15 lost, day 16 - 20 won, 21- 25 won and 25-30 won. so u can start to count on ur own.
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
viktor88:

you were lucky for those 3 days, assuming u continued na village sure for u.
i was doing it with bettingclosed i won for few days b4 i start seeing red sea
U don't understand bro I don't jst use one prediction site and if I select a team I check my other prediction site if they recommend them for under I will go for it half tym let's see if I can post one tomorrow but pls don't play it ooo na jst prediction
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by phelmzzy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
viktor88:

please can you show me ur tennis strategy?
Bro its nt easy cos I only play them live and I go mostly for over 18.5 and below then over 8.5 in a set bt the thing is sumtyms it depend on the players u can see 6-0 in a set bet9ja will set their over @ 13.5 and above bt the match will surely @ 2 set which is 12 (6+6)bt bet9ja will look @ it as if he can play 6-0 in first set then second set will likely end @ 6-1 and that's a lost if u play them over 13.5 and I don't even know abt the under cos I once gave a team under bt they played over in three set so its jst luck on my first day I turned 100 to 700 cos everything came bt as at today am running out of luck cos am loosing more than am winning .Then I saw basketball and if bet9ja does nt give me sumtin lyk over 138.5 I don't play them cos that's still one of the safest to play on basketball so all u ve to do is predict and if it comes then u go happy and if it loose try again bt anything lyk over 20.5(tennis) and 147(basketball) is a no no cos they are most lykly to fail. goodluck predicting
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
adogbeji14:
last month they won five days into 5 and lost 1. meaning day 1-5 won, day 6-10 won, day 11-15 lost, day 16 - 20 won, 21- 25 won and 25-30 won. so u can start to count on ur own.
how long have u know the website
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2017
adogbeji14:
can I contact u on whatsapp? or contact me on 08101957715
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2017
phelmzzy:

Bro its nt easy cos I only play them live and I go mostly for over 18.5 and below then over 8.5 in a set bt the thing is sumtyms it depend on the players u can see 6-0 in a set bet9ja will set their over @ 13.5 and above bt the match will surely @ 2 set which is 12 (6+6)bt bet9ja will look @ it as if he can play 6-0 in first set then second set will likely end @ 6-1 and that's a lost if u play them over 13.5 and I don't even know abt the under cos I once gave a team under bt they played over in three set so its jst luck on my first day I turned 100 to 700 cos everything came bt as at today am running out of luck cos am loosing more than am winning .Then I saw basketball and if bet9ja does nt give me sumtin lyk over 138.5 I don't play them cos that's still one of the safest to play on basketball so all u ve to do is predict and if it comes then u go happy and if it loose try again bt anything lyk over 20.5(tennis) and 147(basketball) is a no no cos they are most lykly to fail. goodluck predicting
thanks
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by viktor88: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2017
adogbeji14:
boss, u have started asking for me
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by gabazin080(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2017
viktor88:
boss, u have started asking for me
has the free tips stopped?
Re: Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here by Tochex101(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
gabazin080:
has the free tips stopped?
Your better than all this looking for free tips, I've monitored your games before and your picks are quite good. Your quest for acclaimed "better punters" will just drain your resources, instead work on yourself and your picks. If this business was easy everybody will be a millionaire, success in this will make you deservedly wealthy, happy anf fulfilled.You will answer to no one and control your time and schedule completely. Why do you think it will come easy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. / Asisat Oshoala Scored In Her Barcelona Debut This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.