Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy (18035 Views)

Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by ajalawole(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
KCEE has declared his intention to run for
the Governor of Anambra state .
TERRY-G has also declared his intention to
run for the Governor of Benua state.
I, my humble self AJALA ISAAC OLUWOLE has
declared my intention to run for the
Governor of Osun state

1 Like

Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by saintdeby(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
terry G na confirm weedofucker
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by Aburi001: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Biggty:
This Terry G no just get sense at all, where dem dey run for Governor and Deputy

He's just senseless like his music
Don't blame Terry G, WEED is a bastard.

Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by Stunner5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who is shakar el??
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by CarlosTheJackal: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dfinex:
Well said. ....when it's expected that the youths would act serious and take advantage of this opportunity, they're busy making mockery.......issokay
Are you a councillor or you are not a youth but an ancestor
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by dollytino4real(f): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
na to flog political sense enter him brain. terry is only one u can fit in. ortowheelbarrow na terriweed we go expect next
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by obanrepublic(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okay I know who terry g is but who is shakar el...
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by olusola200: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
The same guy that slap DJ
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by MaestroMagnate(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
i think say na only me the matter shock... Lack of education must reflect somehow, very difficult to cover up
hey! That guy completed his formal education from a polytechnic, so, let the fingers pointing at illiteracy be put down. He's just morally deficient.
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who are these two?
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by BluntBoy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
na to flog political sense enter him brain. terry is only one u can fit in. ortowheelbarrow na terriweed we go expect next

You have not answered my question.
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by Dfinex(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Are you a councillor or you are not a youth but an ancestor

I'm a youth. So what's ur point?
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by CarlosTheJackal: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dfinex:

I'm a youth. So what's ur point?
Practise what you preach or keep quiet
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by Dfinex(f): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Practise what you preach or keep quiet

Ok...so in what particular manner have not practised what I preach if I may ask?
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by CarlosTheJackal: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dfinex:

Ok...so in what particular manner have not practised what I preach if I may ask?
Are you a councillor? Stop dishing advice you can't do
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by Dfinex(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Are you a councillor? Stop dishing advice you can't do

U are not a serious person. Do u know if I have any of such aspirations. Besides most I be a mathematician before I know that 2÷2=0.....anyway I'm not in the mood for any arguments but I still maintain that the youths should stop trivializing serious issues like this....I wonder how they can make it to becoming leaders of tomorrow with this kind of mentality.

Everything shouldn't be comedy
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Terry G wants to run for both Governor and Deputy Governor. It seems all these entertainers are just using this politics thing as publicity stunts.

See all Nigerian entertainers and celebrities who have shown interest to run for governors of different states and even President of Nigeria. See all of them at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/former-bbnaija-housemate-cocoice-wants.html

Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by CarlosTheJackal: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dfinex:

U are not a serious person. Do u know if I have any of such aspirations. Besides most I be a mathematician before I know that 2÷2=0.....anyway I'm not in the mood for any arguments but I still maintain that the youths should stop trivializing serious issues like this....I wonder how they can make it to becoming leaders of tomorrow with this kind of mentality.

Are you a Councillor? Stop talking. Practice what you preach
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by mystmoze(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
i think say na only me the matter shock... Lack of education must reflect somehow, very difficult to cover up
lack of education u said? forget the terry on stage....de crazy nigga came out with second class upper from uniben even b4 de fame
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by davidif: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
neky2016:
Following the #NotTooYoungToRun bill the Nigerian Senate passed into law, and declaration of interest in political offices by Nigerian entertainers, Singer, Shakar El has shared his candid thoughts.

According to him, leadership is serious business and should not be joked with.

"I wanted to write about the recent bastardization of The Not too young to Run Campaign by my fellow entertainers but I never chop yet so no energy..Leadership is a serious matter and we must not joke with it.
I don't know how serious Yul Edochie and Kcee are about running for office but at least they are from Anambra state and the election is in few months so maybe they re not joking but i Dont know if they have much time to campaign..

It is the fundamental rights of all of us to Run for an office or even to Run from an office but we must not make a Joke out of it since we are yet to get Leadership Right in Nigeria...For the Youths to be taken serious,we must act serious and respect ourselves,we all can't be part time comedians..

I Think Terry G the Akpako Master should arrested for planning to Run for Governor and Deputy Governor at the same time lol because it is against our current 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Let's stop making fun of our failed system, we are no more the leaders of Tomorrow, we are leaders of the Today but we are joking with it and people need to wake up.

What we actually need is Transparent and God Fearing leaders irrespective of age or tribe, corruption knows no Age! If you are struggling to handle Fame then Dont think you can joke with a seat of power... God bless Nigeria.."

http://www.lailasblog.com/terry-g-arrested-planning-run-governor-deputy-governor-shakar-el/

Wrong! In other developed nations people like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura ran for Governor of their states.
Even Comedians like Al Franken ran for Senate and so have people from backgrounds different from politics. So all this stupid assumptions that politics is only meant for the political class or the wealthy elites is just flat out wrong and it's what has gotten us into this mess in the first place. I say give them.a chance after all they can't be any worse than the current guys.
Re: Shakar El: Terry G Should Be Arrested For Planning To Run For Governor & Deputy by davidif: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dfinex:

Wrong! This is a democracy a govt of the peiple and not the political elites. It's supposed to.be for anyone interested in running for office. In other developed nations people like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura have run and served as Governor of their respective states.
Even Comedians like Al Franken ran for Senate and so have people from backgrounds different from politics. So all this naija mentality that politics is only meant for the political class or the wealthy elites is just flat out wrong and it's what has gotten us into this mess in the first place. I say give them a chance. After all they can't be any worse than the current guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2021: Wizkid Wins Best African Act / Pictorial Presentation Of The Kuti Family / Jesse Jagz Criticizes Headies 2014 For 'Too Much Dancing', While Nation Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.