Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA (1423 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by Danihell1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
See what a Slay Corper brought back home. Imagine the Bed and the pillow.

Picture captured @Lagos
So disgusting. grin

Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by 40kobo77: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol.

Slay Queen that Slayed her mattress. Even from the safety of my phone,i can still see all the bedbugs on the mattress.
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by Rtopzy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalasticlala's bae
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by nextprince: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rather than concerning himself with what the corp member brought back home, I think the op should work on his Use of English.
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by Danihell1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Lol.

Slay Queen that Slayed her mattress. Even from the safety of my phone,i can still see all the bedbugs on the mattress.

Imagine, I saw the girl at Lagos garage
Very funny, even the Bae still they form as per Ex-Corper
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Person like rosieluv grin

1 Like

Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by 40kobo77: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Rather than concerning himself with what the corp member brought back home, I think the op should work on his Use of English.

Linus.

What lies today?
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by IamPatriotic(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
OP, sorry for asking oo, mabinu, are you the "tout" standing next to the pretty lady, what's your business with her luggage or did you tried stealing from her?

2 Likes

Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by Danihell1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
OP, sorry for asking oo, mabinu, are the tout standing next to the pretty lady, what's your business with her luggage or did you tried stealing from her?
Think before you type.
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin

The foam and pillow are the ones slaying the queen.
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by Danihell1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

The foam and pillow are the ones slaying the queen.
[size=8pt] shocked
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by rosieluv(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
Person like rosieluv grin

1 Like

Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
rosieluv:

can't I not joke with u again
Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by rosieluv(f): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
can't I not joke with u again
cry

1 Like

Re: See what a Female Slay Corper brought back home from her NYSC PPA by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
rosieluv:

cry
ha... Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Batch C14 Stream 2 Hooks / Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State / Rejected My NYSC Call Up Letter,can I Still Be Re-mobilized For The Next Batch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.