Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) (3599 Views)

Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / 256k/512k Broadband Internet In Lagos? / Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by lostspace: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2010
Hi,

It looks like I will be living in Lekki, close to the Lagoon. Does Glo Broadband work over there? Does anyone has a fast Internet Service in Lekki? What speed? What Cost/Month?

thanks for sharing your experience

Hank
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by lostspace: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hi,

Is nobody on this forum living in Lekki and having Broadband Internet Service, or does it simply not exist?

Thanks if you are willing to advice me

Hank
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by kitua: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
Lots to choose from depending on your flava and pocket:

SWIFT
iPNX
GLO
MTN
ZAIN
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by Dclique(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2010
lol, SWIFT sound fast.
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by Dclique(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2010
lol, SWIFT sounds fast.
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by abhosts(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
Hello,

Just go for Starcomms or Multilinks.
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by tolusco: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2010
I think Multilinks is really nice and its fast too. Thats what I use but I don't pay the monthly subscriptions. I use it for f.ree. To know more, go to http://www.multilinks4free..com
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by 212blaze(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
nah, seriously you should go for swift. they download at about 1mb per sec.
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
The truth is - ISPs serving WiFi over the Lekki Waterside area are faced with the unfortunate challenge of signal attenuation over large bodies of water. Many ISPs will promise you heaven just to increase their subscriber base, pay salaries and project development loans from banks but their over-all service quality is not even up to brownshit! lipsrsealed The only ISP you should be dealing with in Lekki are the ones that can deliver Fibre connections to your home and from My Bad Experience GLO is the worst when it comes to Fibre, they charge upwards of N2Million annually for 2MB which never gets up to 400kb - all they come up with are bloody excuses and graphs that you are maxXxing our your bandwidth when a simple test of downloading a file using your MTN data hotspot and their expensive crap.

Use any other affordable provider but GLO, i challenge any GLO representative on this
Re: Best Broadband Internet In Lekki (lagos) - Close To Lagoon (facing Ikoyi) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
212blaze:
nah, seriously you should go for swift. they download at about 1mb per sec.

Is that a proven fact! consistent 1MB per second download, can you post a video downloading a 1GB movie

(1) (Reply)

Can Windows Be Installed On An Apple Ibook G4? / My Yahoo Mail Can't Receive Messages / ** Guide To Unlock Vodafone France R206 , R205 3 Router * Use Any Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.