Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Sex Deprived Me Of Four Movie Roles - Juliet Patrick Odigwe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Sex Deprived Me Of Four Movie Roles - Juliet Patrick Odigwe (492 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React / Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood / Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sex Deprived Me Of Four Movie Roles - Juliet Patrick Odigwe by kelvidiscipline: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Juliet Patrick Odigwe , is a raising starlet in Nollywood who little or nothing is known of her until she dared to talk about the sensitive issue of sex for role.

The pretty faced actress revealed that and unnamed production manager in Owerri , the Imo State capital, approached her that he will give her six movie roles that will propel her to stardom but in turn she will sleep with him and offer the unnamed production manager six rounds of ..........Continue Reading: See Full Story

(1) (Reply)

Heroic Keystone Records (official Record Label Of HK Entertainment In Nigeria / Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria / New Comedy : Make Space For My Uncle To Faint -2017 Latest (emmanuella Mark Ange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.