Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke (34690 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Sard(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Sard(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why are this yellowbar demons trying to reap where they did nyo sow every dick tom and harry from Yoruba movie is claiming nollywood star , where are them when we were building nollywood , they always like to take credit on something they contribute absolutely nothing, grin abeg who is this guy
so much hatred. I wonder how you people are able to live with so much hatred for others. You can't just see anything without the tribal sentiment.
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Sard:

so much hatred. I wonder how you people are able to live with so much hatred for others. You can't just see anything without the tribal sentiment.
we are not going to accommodate you in nollywood nah by force
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by donqx: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2017
ok
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by OAFMods: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
God bless you! grin I can't share my man, never! I prefer to remain single forever than share my man.

That decision is not yours to make.
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by rocknation62(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2017
emaxjey:
okay continue....after 1 wife b4 con become :-Xokay continue....after 1 wife b4 con become
..well I no blame u..nah doz ladies I blame....if I be woman...I no fit share my husband with another woman under d same roof....never....kudos to all 2nd and 3rd wifes out there...in well-done....
RESPONSE FROM FEMI ADEBAYO HIMSELF TO YOU...

MEANWHILE,LEARN HOW TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
... tongue tongue tongue

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
OAFMods:

That decision is not yours to make.
Really shocked whose decision then?
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by rocknation62(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2017
peterswagg:
what exactly do you want to say. Do you understand what you wrote.
HE'S CONFUSED...
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
managersam:

Are they your sisters?

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Burgerlomo: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Cute
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Alibolaji: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why are this yellowbar demons trying to reap where they did nyo sow every dick tom and harry from Yoruba movie is claiming nollywood star , where are them when we were building nollywood , they always like to take credit on something they contribute absolutely nothing, grin abeg who is this guy
Wetin you dey talk ?
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Oselu28(f): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
dey are both fyn ooo.....
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sard:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Shades Shina Peller, Quilox Boss / Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.