Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? (986 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Feel Comfortable Sitting On Someone Else’s Car? / Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? by MotoringNigeria: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello guys,
So yesterday I drove my mum to the mall to get some house supplies, parked just close by not too far away from the back entrance. We went in to shop and yes, she made me push the trolley...anyways after the whole waka waka, we checked out and on my way back to the car i had to pass through the side entrance cos mumc don see her friend and greetings n talks was already in motion and me i don't have that kinda patience, better to wait in the car. On getting there naso the car door no gree open o and after like 4mins of trying, I was already starting to look like a car thief - that was when the baby seat in the back caught my attention and there was our car chilling right next to it on the other side and seconds later I was laughing at my own predicament...lmao
Would have told mumc but it would prolly end in an African mother moment.

Has anyone had a similar experience, please do share

www.motoringnigeria. com

Re: Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? by nurey(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Yes I have

Parked my sienna at a car park in keffi road Lagos, when I was through I went back to the lot to drive off, didn't expect to meet the exact colour and clean paint of the car Parked in the same exact position (dejavu) , insert key to the door handle and it refuses to open, tried several times and no way, I was perplexed on what could have happened just in a spate of 30mins.

I now decided to try the passenger door it was then I looked inside the car very well, steering wheel cover different, foot mat is transparent not black, seats have covers too, I just carried my two left legs begin do Ultimate search for the original one grin

Thank God no jungle justice judge was around.
Re: Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? by ogawisdom(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
No matter what u smoke this is a no no BC B4 u say a word mob would ve burnt u with tyre n fuel angry angry angry

It has never happened to me

Re: Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? by DaimlerBen(m): 4:52am On Aug 08, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Customs Service – Headquarters Ease Of Doing Business – Within Nigeria / Electric Cars To Be Introduced Into Nigerian Market Next Year...here's The Detai / Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.