Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread (8571 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Onyenna(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
gentlegenius:

Wow... So you have the m5 I always dream of. How long does the 6020mah battery last? How about the charging time? How does the Zaza remote works? I just hope this device is still in the market because I must get it one day.

1. With the 6020mah battery, i can browse all day, make calls and even play games; and the battery would never go low.....I've only had flat battery once in almost a year of using my Marathon M5 and that was cos i used the phone for two whole days without Charging..[Note that I'm a heavy user]....

2. The phone comes with a powerful charger...I was shocked when it charged my Galaxy S4 from 0% - 100% under 20mins....

3. The Zaza Remote is Awesomely Awesome....It's a multipurpose Remote capable of controlling so many Household electronics.. It has all products from A-Z....

Well, Marathon M5 should still be in some stores especially Gionee Outlet.....

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by gentlegenius(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Onyenna:

1. With the 6020mah battery, i can browse all day, make calls and even play games; and the battery would never go low.....I've only had flat battery once in almost a year of using my Marathon M5 and that was cos i used the phone for two whole days without Charging..[Note that I'm a heavy user]....

2. The phone come with a powerful charger...I was shocked when it charged my Galaxy S4 from 0% - 100% under 20mins....

3. The Zaza Remote is Awesomely Awesome....It's a multipurpose Remote capable of controlling so many Household electronics.. It has all products from A-Z....

Well, Marathon M5 should still be in some stores especially Gionee Outlet.....
Wow... I can't thank you enough for this info. You even upload pictures to describe the remote. Thanks once again.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2017
gentlegenius:

Are you saying the m5 is not a better device?

Far from it.....It actually depends on what you want in a smartphone.

If you are a selfie enthusiast, the A1 lite is best for you cos of the 20mp + 16mp camera. But if u are a heavy phone user, the M5 is suitable for you cos of the battery.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by RuthC: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
chingy012:

Far from it.....It actually depends on what you want in a smartphone.

If you are a selfie enthusiast, the A1 lite is best for you cos of the 20mp + 16mp camera. But if u are a heavy phone user, the M5 is suitable for you cos of the battery.

From your comment, am right to say that the Gionee A1 lite is perfect for ladies.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Ejadike(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Phreshy012:

Can you compare Chelsea and Kwara united?

Gionee A1 Lite is dope!
Camon CX Limited Edition to Gionee A1? Nice try mate
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Phreshy012: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ejadike:
Camon CX Limited Edition to Gionee A1? Nice try mate

Let's lay the cards on the table....

What are the selling points of the Camon CX Limited Edition?
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Ejadike(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Phreshy012:

Let's lay the cards on the table....

What are the selling points of the Camon CX Limited Edition?
browse the specs first.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Phreshy012:

Can you compare Chelsea and Kwara united?

Gionee A1 Lite is dope!

Certainly impossible grin
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by lastbaff(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guys, here's a comprehensive list of Gionee phones: Latest Gionee phones and prices
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2017
lastbaff:
Guys, here's a comprehensive list of Gionee phones: Latest Gionee phones and prices

Great piece wink
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by lastbaff(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
chingy012:

Great piece wink
Thanks smiley cheesy
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2017
henry007:
Just here to drop this and go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGNuQgzHAs

Great Unboxing video cool cool cool

Do you have a review video?
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2017
gentlegenius:

Wow... I can't thank you enough for this info. You even upload pictures to describe the remote. Thanks once again.

It is quite helpful
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by marc55: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Am a proud owner of GIONEE A1 lite... Its so dope.. Specs are amazing.. Build quality is awesome.. Got it on Jumia for about 41k...it goes for about 70k in local stores... A trial will convince you. Battery life is amazing compared to my last phone leagoo kiicaa power. Funny enough both phones have 4000mah battery but gionee a1 lite beat leagoo hands down.. Them no be mate.

pic taken wit gionee a1 lite

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by marc55: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
I want to get the phone i need advice is it good am an average user
Buy it you wont regret it atall.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chimaaba22(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2018
[url][/url]
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by bamac(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
The below is the available Gionee A1 lite on Jumia. Delivery timeline is within 2-6 days which along with pay on delivery location dependant.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by bamac(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2018
DeBrain045:
I want to get the phone i need advice is it good am an average user
Please find above the available colour on Jumia.

This is not to say other colours aren't available, they are from abroad which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-20 days.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by horlahwaley(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
pls, the gionee a1 lite will charge from. 0to 100 in how many minutes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P1 Smartphone. / APN Setting For Ntel 4G LTE Network / Mozilla Launches Firefox Reality Browser for Virtual Reality Browsing experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.