Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread (8548 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-X9dFEb2yrvg/WUPN5SMys2I/AAAAAAAABL4/QkLxiHJRCYw0Gx1UsgE6o5rzUJG2zf9ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Gionee-A1-Lite-pic.jpg[/img]

Gionee is particularly keen on boasting about its selfie and battery capabilities with the release of the Gionee A1 Lite.
The A1 Lite promises something impressive for the selfie enthusiasts with an impressive 20 MP front camera and on the rear is a 13 MP shooter with auto focus capabilities and LED flash. The A1 Lite also comes with exciting modes like Face beauty, Panorama, HDR, PicNote, Professional, Night, Smart scan, GIF, Smart scene, Time-lapse, Text recognition, Mood photo, Filter, Translation, card scanner, Slow motion, Star shot, Beautified video, Guardlines, Antibanding, Countdown, which supports 1080p video recording.

The A1 Lite uses a 4-Cell/Quadra technique that compounds 4 pixels into one sensor unit. This means it can capture 4 times the amount of light, which improves image quality greatly, especially in low light.
The Gionee A1 Lite doesn’t just come with a Super camera, it also comes with a super battery, a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery that gives you the freedom to go and on without worry.

Expand your world with a 5.3 inch HD (1280 X 720 pixels) IPS display, which is great for watching movies.
The A1 Lite is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. It has 3GB RAM and it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with Amigo 4.0 UI on top of it. The smartphone comes with dual SIM and is also 4G enabled.

It also comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back of the device that is not only responsible for security, account login and privacy protecting of your phone but also takes stable selfies conveniently.

Gionee A1 Lite offers dual SIM feature as one would expect. Connectivity options also include micro USB, Bluetooth 4.1, and Wi-Fi. And of course, you also get GPS with A-GPS for finding your way around.

Ultimately the Gionee A1 Lite is a smartphone for users who would like to avoid hooking up to a power outlet frequently and also promises something impressive for the selfie enthusiasts.
The Gionee A1 Lite is available for Pre-order now! Price starting at 70K...

Click this link to learn more> http://gioneeonline.ng
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by generaliy: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good one, whats the street price?
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
generaliy:
Good one, whats the street price?

It costs 7Ok
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Onyenna(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Not bad.....

...still flexing my Marathon M5.....
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Onyenna:
Not bad.....

Not a bad idea if you upgrade to a better device wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Onyenna(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
chingy012:

LOL!.... I guess you're right bro.....
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
if it want it have 20mp front. It won't beat Samsung s8 8mp..iphone 7 plus, g6, HTC 11 with lower mp count. simple.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by PrinceMario(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
CHESTER48:
if it want it have 20mp front. It won't beat Samsung s8 8mp..iphone 7 plus, g6, HTC 11 with lower mp count. simple.
Obvious you haven't get a taste of any gionee product before.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Olibboy: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
PrinceMario:
In Short IPhone and Samsung is incomparable
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2017
CHESTER48:

A phone that is not GIONEE, is that one even a phone? cool cool cool
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
PrinceMario:

True
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
CHESTER48:

Funny you'd say this when you don't have any of those phones you just mentioned.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
CHESTER48:
Hey don't talk nonsense here if you want to say anything about phone camera is not pure and clear oga don't include Gionee because they have one of the best camera in phone you can include Infinity, Tecno, Itel, and Huawei but Gionee never try to Enjoying My Gionee P4 two cameras

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Hey don't talk nonsense here if you want to say anything about phone camera is not pure and clear oga don't include Gionee because they have one of the best camera in phone you can include Infinity, Tecno, Itel, and Huawei but Gionee never try to Enjoying My Gionee P4 two cameras
I can testify to this. I've had gionee m5 for almost 2 years now. It's has a very good selfie cam that's still bests those on phones released this year.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's not like as if iPhone 6 camera pass Camon CX or this gionee A1 LITE, only benefit I know of buying an iPhone is to look rich nothing else, I would rather buy this gionee than iPhone that is sucking money from people, sad

2 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by activities33: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
infinix note 4 is for sale any interested buy should contact me on my whatapp number 08168065970
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by ezzylee(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
I've never used this phone before.

But one thing I know is having plenty mega pixels doesn't always result in a better looking image.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by samsard(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
ezzylee:

But one thing I know is having plenty mega pixels doesn't always result in a better looking image.
It still does catch the attention of smartphone noobs. It's a marketing strategy that hasn't failed manufacturers so far. Anyway the pixel count mostly affects the picture size.

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
ezzylee:

The Gionee A1 Lite is truly an exceptional phone when it comes to the selfie category.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hotdiamond:

I can testify to this. I've had gionee m5 for almost 2 years now. It's has a very good selfie cam that's still bests those on phones released this year.
Don't mind that guy jare he doesn't know what he is saying My Gionee P4 cameras are cool despite the phone is upgraded to 6.0.1 Marshmallows
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by ezzylee(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Don't mind that guy jare he doesn't know what he is saying My Gionee P4 cameras are cool despite the phone is upgraded to 6.0.1 Marshmallows

An upgrade or downgrade of your OS won't have any effect on your camera quality. Only thing that might happen is an addition or deduction of camera features depending on if it's an upgrade or downgrade you do.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2017
ezzylee:

An upgrade or downgrade of your OS won't have any effect on your camera quality. Only thing that might happen is an addition or deduction of camera features depending on if it's an upgrade or downgrade you do.
it depend on phone and the OS you install i experienced this while i was using Gionee M3Mini when i installed CM12.1 it cameras quality gone worst
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2017
samsard:
It still does catch the attention of smartphone noobs. It's a marketing strategy that hasn't failed manufacturers so far. Anyway the pixel count mostly affects the picture size.
I love the word "noobs" needless to say more.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by ezzylee(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Iamtosignno:
it depend on phone and the OS you install i experienced this while i was using Gionee M3Mini when i installed CM12.1 it cameras quality gone worst

Maybe some of the software features that made pictures the way they were on your previous OS didn't come with the CM12. 1 you installed.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
ezzylee:

Maybe some of the software features that made pictures the way they were on your previous OS didn't come with the CM12. 1 you installed.
I think you are right

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gionee A1 Lite is Dope grin
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Ejadike(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
The phone is good but have you tried a Tecno Camon CX before? Or the CX Air? You'll not use another phone again.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by chingy012: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ejadike:
The phone is good but have you tried a Tecno Camon CX before? Or the CX Air? You'll not use another phone again.

You can't compare the cameras to that of Gionee A1 Lite.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by Phreshy012: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Ejadike:

Can you compare Chelsea and Kwara united?

Gionee A1 Lite is dope!

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by gentlegenius(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2017
Onyenna:
Not bad.....

Wow... So you have the m5 I always dream of. How long does the 6020mah battery last? How about the charging time? How does the Zaza remote works? I just hope this device is still in the market because I must get it one day.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by gentlegenius(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
chingy012:

Are you saying the m5 is not a better device?
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just here to drop this and go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGNuQgzHAs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Care Shop Ikeja - A Disgrace! / Tecno 7c Pro Firmware / Tecno mobile ends the year 2015 with a BANG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.