Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Rwanda Polls :how Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted President Paul Kagame’s Victor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rwanda Polls :how Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted President Paul Kagame’s Victor (387 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda Polls :how Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted President Paul Kagame’s Victor by Triton1996(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2017
On the 30th of April, 2017, Nigerian International Prophet, Joshua Iginla made a prophecy about the Presidential election of Rwanda during a live service. According to the prophecy, the President will still retain his seat as the president. In his words’ The Rwanda election will be a strong one but I see the one seated on the throne still seating on the throne and as he was moving, the seat was following him because it’s more than the election, it’s like a birthright. The opposition will try their best but the one sitting on the throne will seat on the throne.
Just as he predicted, on August 5th, 2017, President Paul Kagame was re-elected the President of Rwanda after the election took place having won 99% of the vote and it was a third term for him.
He further advised the opposition to keep calm as he will also sit on the throne like President Paul Kagame.
Prophet Joshua Iginla is known for giving correct and Accurate Prophecies about Nations, Countries, world leaders and everything has come to pass

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda Polls :how Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted President Paul Kagame’s Victor by Niflheim(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
@op,

1.My 6 year old nephew also made this prediction!!!

2.Lots of political analysts also made the prediction!!!

3.It was obvious he was going to win, since he was the more popular candidate!!!

4.I also have a prediction........................................."MUGABE WILL NEVER LOSE AN ELECTION IN ZIMBABWE AS LONG AS HE IS ALIVE!!!"

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Judge This!! / What Does It Take To Be A Pastor? Need Answer Please.... / Light Of God Deliverance Church - Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.