Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" (55408 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by neky2016: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chocolate City Boss, MI Abaga, has shared his thought on the the gay law in Nigeria which saw 46 alleged homosexuals being prosecuted last week. M.I who shared his thoughts in a podcast said;

‘I feel like I have a few freinds with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

However, MI who had a disagreement with one of his fans on the issue, tweeted;

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/gay-law-nigeria-stupid-mi-abaga/

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by SalamRushdie: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
The end of his career has finally come .There is something about speaking up for gay people that God doesn't like like . For doubters ask your sled where series Empire is today after introducing too much gay content ?

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by SonyObsessed: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank you M.I

Watch the fornicators and adulterers storm this thread to tell you that their sin is different.

Hypocrites.

Modified: One idiot "Salam Rush And Die" who quoted me below thinks anyone who is against discrimination is gay.

May you rush and complete your name.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by simplyhonest(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
M.I...just come out of the closet and disclose your sexuality if you are gay... it's nothing to be ashamed of... your job is to make music... not making laws... allow the LGBT community to state their views themselves.... thanks.
MODIFIED: as much as the sexual orientation of the next person is not my concern, I have issues when it is shoved in public space like this... I have a simple question for people who are not heterosexuals... if by chance your parents has choosed your sexual orientation, how will you have been conceived?
...and for those comparing homosexuality with adultery, pls they are wide of the mark... adultery doesn't deny a society the ability to replicate it's kind... homosexuality does that...

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by SalamRushdie: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Thank you M.I

Watch the fornicators and adulterers storm this thread to tell you that their sin is different.

Hypocrites.

I have nothing about gay people but I noticed the universe doesn't like them or the type aura they spill..I know you are gay and I know you have noticed how difficult thing are for you .

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by nextprince: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2017

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
I support M.I

I'm not gay and I'm not anti-gay.

Gays should be left alone, the law against them is bullshit, many homosexuals is not their fault they are gays, it is scientifically shown there are gay gene, while some gays are having gender dysphoria, a disorder that makes them feel they are in wrong body(assigned gender). People should be educated and tolerate homosexuals for thier sexual orientation as long they are not hurting anyhow, I don't see how gays are affecting anyone, they are not the one killing, terrorizing, slaughtering innocent people everywhere.

I use to hate gays until when I did research about them and I realize there are biological and psychological reasons many people are LGBT.

People should stop using their religion to condemn gays or call for their killings, some countries kill homosexuals which is barbaric, killing is not the solution, there are gays among animals, I wonder why Yahweh or Allah didn't destroy gay animals like he did in that Jewish story book(if it really happened).

Let's love and stop the hate.

111 Likes 19 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Very true! Nigerians are just very hypocritical creatures. The legal/justice system plus the jokers who made the 14 year law need to change their priorities. There are more pressing issues in this country that urgently need to be tackled, whom anyone decides to fûck should be none of their business and shouldn't be an issue of concern to them.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by No1Tribalist: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
M.I. may be gay. Who knows? Bobrisky's bae!

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MisterGrace: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
I just unfollowed the id1ot.

Shortchanged f00l 

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
M.I Said it all but nigerians are just too dumb, with the sick lawmakers who tear each other asses for rituals

They're always looking for people to vent their frustration on, instead of burning buhari, saraki and co who useless the country, they rather burn gays minding their bizness. Africans!

Though i detest homosexuality, someone's sexual preference wouldn't cause me to harm them. I advice gays to remain in secret ooo

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by FisifunKododada: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
correct guy

If you are arresting gays...you should also arrest fornicators and adulterers...abi no be d same bible/koran u na dey use? Hypocrites!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by thickminaj(f): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one MI... If they can direct their disgust to pedophiles and rapist... Which isn't even consexual maybe this country will be a better place... There should be laws for adulterous people, fornicators... And the likes..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Jerrypolo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is what happens when priorities are misplaced.

M.I Abaga just remembered a law that was passed years ago today?. Is there something you want to say and you do not know how to say it?.

You should be more concerned about what the law says about an absent President of more than 90days who uses tax payers monies to fund a foreign medical tour.
You should be more concerned about how much it costs Nigeria and Nigerians daily to hangar the Presidential jet at Stanfield airport, Feed and accommodate the numerous aides and associates there with him and of course the amount it costs to see Mr President through each day.

You should concern yourself more with what concerns all off us.
Things like corruption, nepotism, impunity, maladministration, etc. You are rather going back in time to tell us about people who have decided to bleep people of same sex.

I thought they said short people have tall brains?.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by kingmekus(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
You are straight yet you never pregnant any woman,you never still marry,we no even hear whether u dey relationship or not,keep defending,you be Gary Cahill very soon you go tell us wetin we wan hear,if you quote me to tell me rubbish,may 7 Bags of cement Fall on you.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am pro family

As far as am concerned, homosexuality is evil, because it is an act of rebellion,

We (Humans) can have feelings for same sex, but controlling it is what makes us superior. Homosexuality is a mental issue and universal denial won't change that fact

Edited.

Original text in image below, for those quoting me wrongly.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by jonaifame22(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
MI pls go and release songs, ur songs are good cos of ur lyrics, forget abt the law. I miss u songs.

Nobody ft 2face.
One naira ft waje

Very lovely songs

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Liftedhands(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Talk on! It's very cheap. angry

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by brostheo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mi won enter gayism now...i hear say gay pay pass music woh

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
simplyhonest:
M.I...just come out of the closet and disclose your sexuality if you are gay... it's nothing to be ashamed of... your job is to make music... not making laws... allow the LGBT community to state their views themselves.... thanks.
He is not gay and neither am I. Just because he said the bitter truth doesn't make him gay. Let God judge the gays/lesbian. Fornication and adultery are also sins. None is bigger than any. All are sins.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by FisifunKododada: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Omyyyk(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank you M.I. Watch how the ignorant dolts on here will label him a gay.

To them, every gay activist is gay. I wonder how what two consenting adults have chosen to do with their body have become a national discourse.

Stupid country

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by yinkard4me(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol
Hv u ever been so broke and then ur new babe visits. U decide to buy her a drink... U go to the shop with two bottles, buy one Fanta and fill the sprite bottle with water so that u also feel among as she enjoys ur last coin... And when you get back to the house she says "Baby serve me sprite its my favorite...
My brother, grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sleyanya1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is it.

When you have much followers some sects, individuals and organizations can pay you to be their voice.

I strongly think that's what has happened in this case.

While I have no hatred for them, the logical reasoning should be:

1. How do we identify those that born gay.??( If there's any such thing as being born gay)

2. How did some people come to the conclusion that it is always consensual ??

3. If the natural laws or God wanted people of same sexes to get married to eachother or get involved sexually., Then it should be a norm that some guys should have boobs/or virgina & also some girls should come without boobs/or penis.

Most gays get into it simply by association and environment they found themselves in and especially due to negligence of the family & society when they start seeing the initial changes.

28 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by CaptainGOOD: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is an ass driller

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Olibboy: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lawmakers be like Ur carrier don finish.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank you MI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by ekensi01: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok. Let me close my ass well the person behind me has a 20inches dick. grin

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by martineverest(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Smh...

U don't have problems with ppls Sexual orientation......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Big Nose Has Suffered (Photos) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.