Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Courier Sevice From Uk To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Courier Sevice From Uk To Nigeria (613 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courier Sevice From Uk To Nigeria by badaru1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Please I buy things online from UK,I need info on company in uk that the items will be deliver to in Uk for onward delivery to nigeria for a fee. Thanks.
Re: Courier Sevice From Uk To Nigeria by dancewith: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
if you bought it with stolen credit card no one can help you
Re: Courier Sevice From Uk To Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2010
Yes my bro and if u dnt av contact in Uk
whu buyin from Uk then?

Or apply for business visa and go physically
to buy ur goods

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Coming To The City That Never Sleeps / Can I Meet A Nigeria / Ghanian Estate Agent/broker Based In Accra Ghana / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.