Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret (46403 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by iamwoods(m): 5:20am On Aug 08, 2017
gonnas4eva:

Bae, Im here oo. Lets tie d knot.
are U Man Enough.Nigga Lol
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by ikemesit4477: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2017
fortifiedng:
In 2016, Nigerian pop star, D'banj secretly tied the knot with his boo, Didi Kilgrow.

Now that he's had a son named Daniel, D'banj who recently returned to Nigeria after months in the United States was a guest on BEAT FM where he said he kept his marriage a secret because he didn’t want the complications and attention of a celebrity relationship.

In his words, ‘I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated’.

'You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wants to see the girl I am dating and would want to marry. ‘I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her'.

View source >>>>>> http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/08/why-i-kept-my-marriage-to-didi-secret.html

I hope other celeb will learn from these!
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by pressplay411(m): 5:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Damn I missed this interview on the Beat.
Eja Nla found his eja osan.

He keeps crediting his mom for his best decisions.
Nothing like a strong mother. God bless our strong incredible mothers.
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Toks2008(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very fine couple, the girl particularly is such an amazing beauty..

May God bless your union

I just can't wait to get married cry

It will come sooner than you expect if you don't also mind a low key wedding.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by ayolaboss(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2017
that is the best way 2 keep ur marriage save continue jare bro
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by IamOpemipo(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2017
baddosky1:
LIAR! You didn't marry her! You took her as one of your play things and she got pregnant for you and when you tried to deny it, she threatened to destroy your ailing career which you are currently trying to revive and so you had no choice!

So you were married and yet you were spotted in the UK with these cheap STD carrying oloshos?

#MercyofGodFallOnYou

By the way, pinshure wey you rush go snap with Instagram celeb @realberniceburgos claim say she is now part of your bangalee music unto collabo levels still dey o. We are still waiting for the video shoot you did with her.

Broke Boy wey no fit pay house rent dey do collabo with @realberniceburgos that DJ Khaled paid thousands of $$$ to feature in his own video. undecided

Who is this ode

1 Like

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by guesskaro: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2017
You are really a good explained and really discussed the topic in a detailed but understandable manner. Thanks for the blog and awaiting to read more on such topics. Guesskaro shocked
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by wintersnow(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2017
folakemigeh:

May God bless your union

We would have made a perfect match!
Buh your eye brows ... Kinda looks like square root sign, the thing just weak me tongue
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Issokay keep waiting
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by DRPAIT123(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Killjoy
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by ola5858: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Can you marry an Afonja like me from osun state? If yes, lets do it secretly. Do you look like didi and will give me their kind of son?
folakemigeh:

May God bless your union

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by shegie(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2017
good one bro..............i love dat
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Themandator: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
If keeping it secret will keep the marriage my dear, continue keeping it secret! We have had enough failed celebrity marriages.

What is secret about it when the month they did it the whole internet knew about it ....When you talk about secret then refer to Banky...... Knowing how Dbanj hugs media attention, I can bet other reasons than what he said is responsible. Slmenody who can come online to post &100m as the valuation of his company even though nobody made a request of that
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2017

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Dbanj your smart!

Mine too will be secret. Too much evil eyes, everywhere cheesy

Before the word, Get go!

Am married, then live our lives in peace. I won't even announce until after 15years of marriage cheesy
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by mattiecute(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2017
so dbanj still considers himself a celebrity... dere's nothing we will not see o
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by ANIEXTY(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
folakemigeh:

May God bless your union

May God grant you your heart dersire. btw you're beautiful !

1 Like

Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by baddosky1: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Who is this ode

Are you Dbanj? and if you are, have you paid your rent yet? undecided
Re: D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret by codedthingzzzzz: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Banji i love your style
fortifiedng:
In 2016, Nigerian pop star, D'banj secretly tied the knot with his boo, Didi Kilgrow.

Now that he's had a son named Daniel, D'banj who recently returned to Nigeria after months in the United States was a guest on BEAT FM where he said he kept his marriage a secret because he didn’t want the complications and attention of a celebrity relationship.

In his words, ‘I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated’.

'You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wants to see the girl I am dating and would want to marry. ‘I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her'.

View source >>>>>> http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/08/why-i-kept-my-marriage-to-didi-secret.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / Wizkid, Timaya Ignore Davido On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.