Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack (1119 Views)

Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack by ebubefavou: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerian big boy, Escoba Smith has dragged news agencies, African Independent Television and Sun Newspaper to court after being linked Ozubulu Church Massacre.

According to Escoba Smith, he's a verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja, and shouldn't be linked to the attack which was a nightmare for most Nigerian families.

Here's what he wrote;

"Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I ve never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey.I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja)I hearby call on the office of the Inspector General of police,Dss and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and Sun Newspaper wait for me.I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all."

http://www.lailasblog.com/big-boy-escoba-smith-threatens-ait-sun-newspaper-lawsuit-ozubulu-church-massacre/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack by Buharimustgo: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fake news everywhere
Re: Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack by Jerryojozy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmm. Why Smith Emeka but Escoba. That name dey remind me of Pablo Escobar.

Genius J

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church No Longer Swear By Truth Of The Bible / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Preaches On Sea Of Galilee / Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.