Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye (1118 Views)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Femiwilli: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hip-hop Legends, Eedris Abdukarim, Baba Fryo shut Down RCCG Camp Main Gate along Lagos-Ibadan Express Way in Protest against Daddy GO, Pastor Enoch Adeboye

...Says Baba's silent over killings, general insecurity in Nigeria UNGODLY, HYPOCRITICAL

The Protest, Led by Hip-hop Stars, Eedris Abdulkarim and Baba Fryo Denge held today at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) over what the protesters described as the non chanlant attitude of Pastor Adeboye for not speaking up against Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo led administration in the faces of thousands of Christians being slaughtered daily with Leah Sharibu's continuous detention by Islamic Fundamentalist Group, Boko Haram.

They called on the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) to Suspend Pastor Adeboye for complicity, accusing the renowned preacher of shielding away from truth because the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo is a Pastor in the RCCG.

Who remembers Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, who tried to warn us?

We insulted the man, we need to apologize to him

https://www.facebook.com/goodjadesblogNews/posts/2541357342778529

1 Like

Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by kenzo25(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abeg who sponsor these forgotten set of people ? What’s their motive ? These set of people re bringing the country backward since they can’t go forward.
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by goldenimp(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pastor Adeboye Breaks his Silence on Pastor Fatoyinbo,COZA
He spoke on this at the July 2019 Holy Ghost Service of the church. Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klz6RvcQOK8&t
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by thesicilian: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is just the beginning. First it was Apostle Johnson Suleiman, then Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo, now Pastor Enoch Adeboye. If you still can't see the handwriting on the wall then it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Let everyone get prepared for the greatest shock in the history of man on this planet. Atheism is about to take over and shutdown all religious centers in the world! Revelations 17:15-17

The last prophesy to be fulfilled before Jesus strikes all evildoers down! Revelations 19:19-21 embarassed
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by UceeGod: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Let everyone get prepared for the greatest shock in the history of man on this planet. Atheism is about to take over and shutdown all religious centers in the world! Revelations 17:15-17

The last prophesy to be fulfilled before Jesus strikes all evildoers down! Revelations 19:19-21 embarassed
There's no shock to be prepared for, nothing is going to happen that we haven't seen before. All that's happening will only bring out the best out of the body of Christ. Let the purification go on!
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by chuose2: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
kenzo25:
Abeg who sponsor these forgotten set of people ? What’s their motive ? These set of people re bringing the country backward since they can’t go forward.

No be Adeboye give Buhari ein blessings, thereby fooling us into voting Buhari?

https://www.legit.ng/344893-2015-buhari-calls-adeboye-for-blessings.html

goldenimp:
Pastor Adeboye Breaks his Silence on Pastor Fatoyinbo,COZA
He spoke on this at the July 2019 Holy Ghost Service of the church. Video Below

What has this got to do with the fact that Adeboye is silent over the plight of the church?

Bosun Emmanuel Spoke and Adeboye shut him down!

This is the letter Adeboye gave to shut down Bosun Emmanuel when he warned us.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

Adeboye na charlatan!

Here is the warning Bosun Emmanuel gave us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Talk ke grin

It seems we forget too soon.

He was nearly made an ordinary pastor when he was wiring his mouth sometime ago about this government.

If not for public outcry from in and outside nigeria grin
Since that time, he has learnt to grind his molars grin

He will not talk o.
Rather he will be going in circle grin
We are already used to that grin
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
UceeGod:

There's no shock to be prepared for, nothing is going to happen that we haven't seen before. All that's happening will only bring out the best out of the body of Christ. Let the purification go on!

What do you know churchgoer? cheesy

Do you think this is one of those your blindly arguments? cheesy

Well for your information, this is what Jesus foretold in the Bible book of Matthew 24:15-16 compared to Revelations 18:4

If singers of vulgar lyrics like Idris and Fryo could have the impetus to shutdown a religious center and persons like you approves it. Do you still think that's a good sign? embarassed

Well for your information, the time has come for all religions to be shutdown and it has began gradually. China started this and many orientals are following them. Now the most populated black nation has began it's own and you're still thinking the Churches will survive this! undecided

Don't you know that you're living in the safest and peace-loving community on earth as far as regards religious crisis? But now the peaceful community has began rising against their own once trusted religious centers and you're still thinking everything is OK! embarassed

Sorry is your name Sir! What God's word said is separate yourselves from unclean worship and take your stand for pure worship! 2Corinthians 6:17-18 compared to Revelations 18:4

The true Christians are still very much around but i won't disclose their identity to you, that's yours to sort out if you're worthy of everlasting life! Act 13:48

Farewell! wink
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by UceeGod: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Maximus69:

What do you know churchgoer? cheesy

Do you think this is one of those your blindly arguments? cheesy

Well for your information, this is what Jesus foretold in the Bible book of Matthew 24:15-16 compared to Revelations 18:4

If singers of vulgar lyrics like Idris and Fryo could have the impetus to shutdown a religious center and persons like you approves it. Do you still think that's a good sign? embarassed

Well for your information, the time has come for all religions to be shutdown and it has began gradually. China started this and many orientals are following them. Now the most populated black nation has began it's own and you're still thinking the Churches will survive this! undecided

Don't you know that you're living in the safest and peace-loving community on earth as far as regards religious crisis? But now the peaceful community has began rising against their own once trusted religious centers and you're still thinking everything is OK! embarassed

Sorry is your name Sir! What God's word said is separate yourselves from unclean worship and take your stand for pure worship! 2Corinthians 6:17-18 compared to Revelations 18:4

The true Christians are still very much around but i won't disclose their identity to you, that's yours to sort out if you're worthy of everlasting life! Act 13:48

Farewell! wink
For your information, I'm not a churchgoer. I hope you read what I wrote. What's happening now will only make the real church of Christ stronger and purer.
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
UceeGod:

For your information, I'm not a churchgoer. I hope you read what I wrote. What's happening now will only make the real church of Christ stronger and purer.

Keep dreaming churchgoer, instead of humbly asking for the identity of TRUE Christians? cheesy

So Adeboye's shrine is also a church of Christ shey? cheesy

Well their time is almost up! wink

1 Like

Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by UceeGod: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Maximus69:

Keep dreaming churchgoer, instead of humbly asking for the identity of TRUE Christians? cheesy

So Adeboye's shrine is also a church of Christ shey? cheesy

Well their time is almost up! wink
Even though I don't like him and his denomination that much, I won't put myself in a position to judge anyone the way yout just did. Weither you believe it or not, some true followers of Christ are part of his denomination. What's going on right now will help refocus their commitment to Christ rather than their denomination, that's what I mean by purification of the body of Christ and it shouldn't shock anyone.
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
UceeGod:

Even though I don't like him and his denomination that much, I won't put myself in a position to judge anyone the way yout just did. Weither you believe it or not, some true followers of Christ are part of his denomination. What's going on right now will help refocus their commitment to Christ rather than their denomination, that's what I mean by purification of the body of Christ and it shouldn't shock anyone.

Sorry Sir, Jesus said your assumption is faulty! Matthew 23:16,24

Blind will only lead all his followers into the pit of DESTRUCTION! Matthew 15:14

Believe God's word not what they're telling you Sir!

Jesus said 'do not judge' because the measurements you give out is exactly what you'll get in return! Matthew 7:1-2
So Jesus never said you shouldn't speak out the truth even if it's better Sir! They hate us and say all manner of things against us so that when we meet their preys those ones will prove to be stiff necked!
That place is a SHRINE but the gullible people are calling it Church because the man is saying all sorts of gibberish as prayers in Jesus name.
Learn what the Bible say Sir, we don't condemn people but we condemn false religions in any way it's presented! Psalms 97:10, Amos 5:15

You'll notice that all what you've been saying is what they teach you traditionally as if God has no standards but i keep quoting God's word to show you the authority that's speaking! So don't think it's me that's speaking all these things but the spirit of truth that's speaking through my fingers that i'm using to type the words!
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by chuose2: 2:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Sorry Sir, Jesus said your assumption is faulty! Matthew 23:16,24

Blind will only lead all his followers into the pit of DESTRUCTION! Matthew 15:14

Believe God's word not what they're telling you Sir!

Jesus said 'do not judge' because the measurements you give out is exactly what you'll get in return! Matthew 7:1-2
So Jesus never said you shouldn't speak out the truth even if it's better Sir! They hate us and say all manner of things against us so that when we meet their preys those ones will prove to be stiff necked!
That place is a SHRINE but the gullible people are calling it Church because the man is saying all sorts of gibberish as prayers in Jesus name.
Learn what the Bible say Sir, we don't condemn people but we condemn false religions in any way it's presented! Psalms 97:10, Amos 5:15

You'll notice that all what you've been saying is what they teach you traditionally as if God has no standards but i keep quoting God's word to show you the authority that's speaking! So don't think it's me that's speaking all these things but the spirit of truth that's speaking through my fingers that i'm using to type the words!

UceeGod:

Guys listen Adeboye is a satan worship Freemason.
He is very deceptive

here is video proving that Adeboye is not a Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Protest Fear Hits Nigeria As Hip-hop Legends Call Out Adeboye by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2019
chuose2:

Guys listen Adeboye is a satan worship Freemason.
He is very deceptive

here is video proving that Adeboye is not a Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
We TRUE Christians don't even need to see his face or gesture before discerning where he belongs!
Just two to three statements or expressions from him is enough Sir! 1John 4:6
So it's common churchgoers that are deceived by their outward appearance but we're always on the watch for them { Matthew 7:15} there are just too much evidences indicating where they belong, that's why we're trying to save many but just few are those listening to us! 1Timothy 4:16 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation Of Eggs & Prayer Points / Does The Bible Really Condemn Polygamy Marriage ? / 90% Of Pastors Are Narcissistic And Abusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.