Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? (2350 Views)

How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? / Is Bet9ja Or Any Sportsbet A Lucrative Business In Nigeria As An Agent? / Bet9ja Cashout Option, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by alexdedon: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
After applying to be a bet9ja Agent, a mail was sent to me to contact one of their customer agent to come and inspect my proposed shop, which I did, to my greatest surprise he told me the area was filled up, even without coming to check the location of the shop. After much research I was told that some powerful agents who are into the business could be responsible since they don't want competitor despite my location being in a very populated area with little presence of bet9ja and even up to 10mins walk to another existing bet9ja outlet( note: in an over populated place one does not need upto 10mins walk to existing bet9ja shop) I also observed that in a street 1km away from my proposed bet9ja shop two bet9ja shops very close to each other and owned by different People are running. Please kindly help me break these powerful so called super agent who want to monopolies bet9ja just for themselves only, I strongly believe they settle some of the bet9ja staff not allocate more competitors.
Copy: Lalasticala and seun
Please help move this to the front page, I need the management to be aware of this unjust, unacceptable practice by their staff. We must support the fight against corruption
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by odakunmodo: 4:42am On Aug 08, 2017
You are right. I had a similar experience with them in 2016. My application was declined and the reason given was that they are no longer given approval for new agents in lagos state as the state is over full with their agents. But new shops keep springing up every where in lagos since. It's obvious that approval is based on either connection or settlement.

Bet9ja management should speak up on this sharp practices.
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by Delaw135: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
U are correct bro, in my town nobody else is allocated except a guy that is working with bet9ja as a Staff, if u apply, it is still the d same guy that will come to check ur location next thing they will tell u is that ur shop is too close,,, so disgusting
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by Taeewo(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
I don't think there is partial on this, its a concept that has been adopted from the onset where 2 agents cant be closer to each other.. ....Even when the keep saying Lagos is filled up, they are some location ( rural area) Lagos where bet9ja still consider to av an agent if u can make ur research very well.. ....

You can call the customer care for more details about this.. ...
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by Timblaze(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
hmmm, the one am facing now i cant even explain, i open my bet shop last year Nov, start operating,all of a sudden last two weeks, they disabled my account, i call their customer care whch the refer me to one of their supper agent, which in turn tells me my shop will not be open, even when the distance is ok. i later discover that his boy is the owner of the shop. and my supper agent is nt even serious abt it, since he has collected his money. now i dot know what to do after renting a place 80k, pls what should i do i really need help.
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by Ibangasaviour1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
I WANT TO BUY EXISTING BET9JA ACCT,INTERESTED CALL 08069815536
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by Ibangasaviour1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
I NEED AN EXISTING ACCOUNT TO BUY
Re: Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? by Romanus123: 7:03am On May 11, 2021
I also need an existing bet9ja account to buy. Please interested seller should please contact me at 08036597442

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed Across South-western States / Earn Free Jumia Gift Vouchers When You Redeem Your TPS Points / Which Of These Household Items Should I Import

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.