Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? (2685 Views)

Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back / Is Bet9ja Or Any Sportsbet A Lucrative Business In Nigeria As An Agent? / How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2020
Please those with experience in the betting business should tell me how profitable is it if one runs a bet9ja shop.
Re: How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by Kennyprince: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
Very profitable. It's good to fix the shop now that football is suspended.

When it's back , u are good to go
Re: How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyprince:
Very profitable. It's good to fix the shop now that football is suspended.

When it's back , u are good to go
Thanks sir… I appreciate your respond.
Re: How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by alexmbk777: 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
It is highly profitable, but not as much in your case. Because you will share a significant amount of your earnings with Bet9ja and you fully depend on them.
Our company provides a world-class software with lower commisions and is free for setting up. You just need to install it on your laptop and receive bets. More info on the website below
Re: How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by user32(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2020
Yes, location is key
Re: How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by user32(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2020
@op Do u stay in abj
Re: How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? by toyotamuscle: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
I wish to open it in my are also.then by the side I ll operate a ps4 game lounge.i guess that ps4 ll blow them boys up, cos its a remote area in nyanya abuja and the guys running such only hv ps2.men it ll be the banger.the boys ll die to play the ps4.

(1) (Reply)

Adding Value To The Raw Materials We Are Blessed With In Nigeria / The Secret / Is There Any Business I Can Start With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.