Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (135857 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2017
elnino3:

It's actually CAIE now.
OK, thanks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Femillionz(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?

Read this post and get promoted in a short while

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2017
the input was great boss, but you should have listed schools that pay such amount
TRIXIA:
[b]where u get ur info from bro? Most not true.....
Bro, when you work in a real international school, you would know that 13th month is not a remuneration,it is an addition of all the extra days in the 12 months minus february
Also Pension and health schemes are mandatory except you on premium health schemes ....
The remunerations there are vacations (1yr after probation...nigeria /west africa....2-3 years u go across atlantic)
In-situ trainings by seniors/admin are no remunerations except trainings off grid, you paid and a certification...that's remuneration
Car Loans and house loans are remunerations
Long service benefits
Leave bonuses
Off day / public holiday allowances if you come to work
Profit sharing benefits
Severance benefits....
Schools have gone off all the crap you guys are writing here
Schools are paying 200k, 250k, 350k, 400k,500k, 650k per month
Go talk to those bankers in lekki, ikeja some in delta, abuja and ph how much teachers in international schools are paid[/b
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
The Leabridge Creche and Preschool is an arm of Leabridge Preparatory School. The Leabridge is the product of the dream of a couple who have two young children and at the same time work full time. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Play Group Teaching Assistant

Requirements

Minimum qualification is First degree or N.C.E
Must have a minimum of 1year teaching experience in a pre-school or nursery class
Most live within Ikeja & its environs
Ability to use Microsoft & internet is essential
Most have phonics training
Early Years training is an advantage
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: theleabridge@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2017
The Leabridge is the product of the dream of a couple who have two young children and at the same time work full time. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: School / Creche Nanny

Requirements
Matured female ONLY
Must live within Ikeja, Lagos & its environs
Must have a minimum of 1year experience working as a nanny or child minder.
Minimum qualification is WAEC
Needs to be literate
Good spoken English
Good communication skills
Ability to learn and improve on the job
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: theleabridge@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accounts Assistant

Requirements
Accounts Assistant
Min Qualification: OND Accounts, Bus Admin
Min Experience: 0 - 2yrs from reputable organisation
Age limit: Not older than 26yrs
Sex: not relevant.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should se
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Sorry for bothering you but I don't understand the CAIE exam. please I will send you an email now, so that you can explain it very well to me, I want to take the exam next year as am graduating.

elnino3
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Oga me, You all know these schools grange,Meadowhall, bridgehouse, avi-cenna, cis, bis, ais, Atlantichall,dowen, daywaterman, lekki british, greensprings,regent, turkish, corona(inconsistent), james hope etc..... so many top flight others
Pojomojo:
the input was great boss, but you should have listed schools that pay such amount

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Cie not caie
Google or visit british council, ikoyi. God bless you
Rolex67:
Sorry for bothering you but I don't understand the CAIE exam. please I will send you an email now, so that you can explain it very well to me, I want to take the exam next year as am graduating.

elnino3
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
Cie not caie Google or visit british council, ikoyi. God bless you
OK thanks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
There are several british certification exams madam......TKT, CIE, ECIS, CAIE etc
easy does it
Rolex67:
OK thanks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by elnino3(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
Cie not caie
Google or visit british council, ikoyi. God bless you
I know what am saying cie is now caie. It was changed this year. Ask anyone that wrote Oct Nov this year, invigilated or marked.
Or search new name for cie in Google
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by elnino3(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rolex67:

elnino3

For now you'd be better off having experience as an IGCSE teacher first. What that means is try and work in a school that teaches British curriculum also and you'll get the experience. As time goes on try and get Cambridge certified. School administrator will call those with experience in the curriculum than those without experience but with certification.

Schools are more interested in the candidate's performance so experience is necessary.

Hope it helps.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
elnino3:

For now you'd be better off having experience as an IGCSE teacher first. What that means is try and work in a school that teaches British curriculum also and you'll get the experience. As time goes on try and get Cambridge certified. School administrator will call those with experience in the curriculum than those without experience but with certification.

Schools are more interested in the candidate's performance so experience is necessary.

Hope it helps.
OK thanks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow. Thanks ......u teach?
elnino3:

I know what am saying cie is now caie. It was changed this year. Ask anyone that wrote Oct Nov this year, invigilated or marked.
Or search new name for cie in Google
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by elnino3(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
Wow. Thanks ......u teach?

Yes I do. I teach IGCSE ICT (four years+ experience)
A' level Computing skill (one year experience)
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Which school?
If u dont want to mention......where is the school located? Ikeja, lekki, abj, ogba where?
Thanks
elnino3:

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Also have u mastered all 21st century learning techniques/profound learning techniques and how many are in practice in ur school?
Thanks
elnino3:

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by elnino3(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
Which school?
If u dont want to mention......where is the school located? Ikeja, lekki, abj, ogba where?
Thanks

Actually it's in Uyo, akwa ibom state.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by elnino3(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
Also have u mastered all 21st century learning techniques/profound learning techniques and how many are in practice in ur school?
Thanks
Yeah. I am even planning on deploying bebras challenge for senior secondary students in ICT. I sampled it with a couple of students and their critical thinking skills surged.

I was wowed
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by KateFowler7: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am working as a teacher and it's really hard to work with the whole class all the time. I used to work with classroom software by https://www.netcontrol2.com because it helps to know all problems that students have right now and to work with them. They can even do their home work there.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thats the spirit
Make Learning fun!
elnino3:

Yeah. I am even planning on deploying bebras challenge for senior secondary students in ICT. I sampled it with a couple of students and their critical thinking skills surged.

I was wowed
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
You are not a teacher, you are a marketer.
KateFowler7:
I am working as a teacher and it's really hard to work with the whole class all the time. I used to work with classroom software by https://www.netcontrol2.com because it helps to know all problems that students have right now and to work with them. They can even do their home work there.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
You were In a sixth form? Thats cool
Ict makes more money and you could be on ur way to canada in no time if you know what u doing
Stay focused and keep honing ur skillset
elnino3:

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
A reputable School in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Caregiver/Nanny

Qualification
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: viviesemitey@gmail.com
OR:
49 Okota Road,
By Chemist Bus Stop,
lsolo,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
A reputable School in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Primary Teacher

Qualifications
Candidates should possess a Degree qualification
3-5 years Teaching experience
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: viviesemitey@gmail.com
OR:
49 Okota Road,
By Chemist Bus Stop,
lsolo,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2017

Job Title: Pre-school Teacher

Qualifications
Candidates should possess a Degree qualification
3-5 years Teaching experience
Montessori knowledge is an advantage
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2018.

Method of Application
OR:
49 Okota Road,
By Chemist Bus Stop,
lsolo,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
The core subjects (furthermaths, maths, english, english lit, sciences, ict and phe are always in demand)
Always improve on ur yourself, ur knowledge base, scrap chalk board
Learn how to present
Learn how to talk less in class
Learn how students can do 90% while u do 10%
Remember in the classroom, it is the students' paid time and not urs. Some wont understand this
Work on ur communication
Work on your confidence
Work on mindset
Always and always be well informed
Throw off the mantle of old tattered teacher mindset
Teaching in an international school is the gig now, you can comfortably pay a banker trust me
Improve urself daily o.....lol..except u intend to teach in govt schools or 50k/100k schools
Network

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by TRIXIA: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ewet housing i guess.....lol
elnino3:

Actually it's in Uyo, akwa ibom state.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
A private school around Obawole area of Lagos state needs the service of a hardworking male or female as a classroom teacher.
Interested applicants should forward cv''s to afolakebaiyewu@yahoo.com. For inquiries: 07059629600.
Should reside in iju, Agege, Ogba, Obawole and it's environs.

,S.S.C.E, NCE, and OND only.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Addme: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
The core subjects (furthermaths, maths, english, english lit, sciences, ict and phe are always in demand)
Always improve on ur yourself, ur knowledge base, scrap chalk board
Learn how to present
Learn how to talk less in class
Learn how students can do 90% while u do 10%
Remember in the classroom, it is the students' paid time and not urs. Some wont understand this
Work on ur communication
Work on your confidence
Work on mindset
Always and always be well informed
Throw off the mantle of old tattered teacher mindset
Teaching in an international school is the gig now, you can comfortably pay a banker trust me
Improve urself daily o.....lol..except u intend to teach in govt schools or 50k/100k schools
Network
Where can someone with a non-teaching certificate but experienced start from?I'm talking about certification.
cc: elnino3
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by elnino3(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
TRIXIA:
Ewet housing i guess.....lol

Nice try, but it's not. You can pm me though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.