Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134971 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
A reputable School located in Lagos State, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Nursery School Teacher

Qualifications
Must have certification in early childhood education and valuable work experience in childcare setting, must have verbal and written communication skills, use of microsoft excel. data entry and educational software.
Should also be good in classroom management and creativity.
Applicants must be living in and around Ikota, Ajah, Lekki phase 2 axis.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their applications with CV's with your passport picture attached to The Management, via: helpmeetaneed@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2017
The school requires degree holders preferably in Education to fill the following roles;

1. Igbo Language Tutor
2. English Language / Literature Tutor
3. Chemistry Tutor
4. Mathematics Tutor

*Candidates must live in Ipaja or its environ.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to: rec20172018@gmail.com
NOTE: only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Job Vacancies available in a Nursery/Primary and Secondary School located in Ikorodu Area of Lagos.

Posts available:

1. Principal
2. Dean of studies
3. Computer teacher
4. Data processing teacher
5. ICT personnel
6. French teacher
7. Furthermaths teacher

Applicants must have at least 1yr experience on job role.

Requirements: NCE, BTech/BSc /BEd, HNd, ONd (Masters degree, Professional certificate and National Teachers Institute certificates are added advantage)

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV with post been applied for as Subject of the email to;

jane_nathcollege@yahoo.com OR stmargarets.educationgroup@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2017
A team of public speakers inEducation is needed, to join a platform where we can

AIM: To train teachers to become better teachers to their students.

If you are a good public speaker and can speak on education to teachers

kindly send me an email: virgohills@gmail.com

Subject: Public speaker

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
After the boarding house parent position, pls what is the second vacancy before maths teacher? The spot is empty, seems something was committed. Thanks.

Pojomojo:
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.

Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.

Boarding Houseparent

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

Experience
3 years

Qualifications: Bed/BSc. Masters degree an added advantage

Requirements:

Candidates must be qualified teaching practitioners with at least 3 years post qualifications experience
Candidate must be able to plan , implement and assess relevant curriculum content

Maths Teacher

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

Experience
3 - 5 years

Qualifications: Bed/BSc. Masters degree an added advantage

Requirements:

Candidates must be qualified teaching practitioners with at least 3 - 5 years post qualifications experience
Candidate must be able to plan , implement and assess relevant curriculum content

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Srecruitment.anthony@greenspringsschool.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by johelstech: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
get paid to post articles and comments in a forum. Also post free ads and smile to the bank.

use the link on my signature
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by dt4omoh(f): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Gaybu:
VACANCIES EXIST FOR SUITABLY QUALIFIED GRADUATES TO FILL IN FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS IN LAUREATES COLLEGE: PHYSICS TEACHER, GEOGRAPHY TEACHER, BASIC TECHNOLOGY TEACHER.

APPLICANT MUST BE A GRADUATE WITH AT LEAST THREE YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE. SALARY: 45K - 65K. INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CV TO: odafeizu25@yahoo.com OR CALL: 07039320853. DEADLINE 17TH OCTOBER 2014.
Is this still available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Try ya luck
dt4omoh:

Is this still available?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by McDonald70: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
hi Nairalander, please does anyone have any info on Rochester school satellite town lagos, their salary any condition of work. pls treat as urgent
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
McDonald70:
hi Nairalander, please does anyone have any info on Rochester school satellite town lagos, their salary any condition of work. pls treat as urgent

50 upwards!!

You have interview with them?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Bakrabas: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
johelstech:
get paid to post articles and comments in a forum. Also post free ads and smile to the bank.

use the link on my signature

The link is not going through
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by McDonald70: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Zita55:

50 upwards!!

You have interview with them?

yes i do how about the work condition and frequency of payment
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
McDonald70:

yes i do how about the work condition and frequency of payment

They usually over work their teachers!! I don't know how quick ,they are in paying salaries!

I thought, they are done with interview! Na wao! The last interview was just oral
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Does anyone know how much rainbow college boarding pay?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by McDonald70: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Zita55:

They usually over work their teachers!! I don't know how quick ,they are in paying salaries!

I thought, they are done with interview! Na wao! The last interview was just oral

hmm.... pls do you know if they run british curriculum, and whats their school population like . sorry for the questions
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by McDonald70: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2017
Tpappie:
Does anyone know how much rainbow college boarding pay?

its a big school, the pay range from qualification and experience and negotiation. within 80 to 150.

you have an interview with them

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2017
McDonald70:

its a big school, the pay range from qualification and experience and negotiation. within 80 to 150.

you have an interview with them

A colleague does...
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by johelstech: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Bakrabas:

The link is not going through
Thanks. use this but remove the spaces.
h t t p s: / / g o o . g l / Y N P m c E
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
McDonald70:

hmm.... pls do you know if they run british curriculum, and whats their school population like . sorry for the questions

Yes,they do.....

I don't know the population of the school
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2017
please please and please I would like to throw a question open.

Why is it that when you praise a certain school and mention the name it is okay but when you criticize a certain school and mention the name it is not okay?
What baffles me is that it's even Teachers that carry the matter on the head.
why can't the school in question defend itself? I'm sure if we are mentioning names of schools when we have issues with them most of these private schools will sit up and realize it's not business as usual.

We get unnecessary petty and sentimental over issues while we forget who is at the receiving end. (The children, you and their future). it's okay to say DSTV is showing a kids program called vamparina(whatever the name)
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Tozyne17(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Pojomojo post=59272012]A dynamic Nursery and Primary School located in Lagos State, is looking for suitably qualified professionals for immediate appointments in the position below:

Job Title: Classroom Teacher (Nursery / Primary Schools)

please any one in Benin, I can take primary school, and basic technology and mathematics for junior secondary school and technical drawing for senior secondary,thanks
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Chinwe Nnite

November 30, 2017

Good evening everyone. I saw this on a friend's thread and I can't express my feelings well. What has become of this nation Nigeria? God God deliver us

THIS MATTER MUST NOT BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET... IF THIS LITTLE GIRL'S LIFE WAS SIMPLY WASTED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE BY THE CARE-GIVERS AND TEACHERS THEN SOME PERSONS MUST BE BROUGHT TO ACCOUNT FOR NEGLIGENCE LEADING TO DEATH OF A CHILD! TO SUFFER AND BRING UP A CHILD ONLY TO LOSE HER SO CRUELLY IS HEARTRENDING!

How Louis Ville Girls’ Secondary School ,
Gwagwalada Abuja Killed My Daughter
Please read and share till Kamzie gets justice.

It all happened at Louis Ville Girls’ Secondary School Gwagwalada, Abuja on 2nd October, 2017. According to eyewitnesses and letters students wrote to console my first daughter who was in the same school, my late daughter was severely sick, she kept crying and feeling home sick but was neglected. Two teachers were informed that she was sick by her seniors in school but they didn't inform the school authorities or call us so they didn't attend to her or take care of her, even the nurse that was on duty once chased her away that she wasn't sick but was pretending. According to the students, all this happened on 5th and 6th of October. Then she visited again on Saturday 7th and she was given paracetamol and was sent back to the hostel.

On Monday 9th she reported again complaining of headache, they ran a test, and her test result came out negative according to what was reported. What type of test and with what instrument did they use to conduct the medical test? I can't explain the reason they result came out negative. They gave her antimalarial drug lonart despite the ‘negative’ result and we were still not contacted neither was our consent requested before administering the lonart. I don’t give her lonart and she has never been on admission or taken an infusion since birth. I believe they didn't monitor her feeding or if she was taking enough water.

On Tuesday 10th Oct at school refectory, her elder sister saw that her eyes couldn't close, and she asked her why she was crying, no definite response from her sick sister, no care from the school authorities, after their dinning everyone left, and she was alone lying on the table and defecated on herself. According to the nurse, when she was around to see the sick students she asked the security personnel to take her inside the hostel and bath her, it took them 1hour. When she came out, she couldn't walk anymore, she got to the sick bed assisted by students; the nurse gave her malt, glucose and water and then informed the principal. The nurse and the principal took her to hospital at about 1pm according to the nurse. I saw missed calls at about 2:31pm and I picked at about 2:34pm on the same Tuesday, a voice spoke that my daughter was on admission and my question was what could have happened that my daughter is on admission? She narrated her story how she defecated on herself and had finished an infusion. The voice said my sick daughter gave them my number which I doubt because my husband number was 1st and mine 2nd in that order in the school data. I asked if my husband can come and take her because they have this bad attitude of keeping sick students without calling their parents and they said yes. Immediately I called my husband and informed him, he drove off to school. I was not informed that she was at St Mary Catholic hospital Gwagwalada, Abuja. He arrived at the school at about 3.50pm and asked them to direct him to their school clinic to see his daughter only to be told she is in the hospital, then he was taken to the hospital, on arrival he saw the nurse with red eyes and my daughter lying on a stretcher lifeless. She slept in the Lord on her school uniform.
From 3 :50pm as my hubby saw my daughter lie on a stretcher he took his anointing oil from his car and starting pouring on her and praying,till I arrived with my leaders and women of God.We all prayed for over 4hours,i noticed the Rev sisters who were around were not moved by the scene. I didn't believe what I saw because I know the God I serve,the God of Abraham,and He has declared in our lives there shall be no loss. We prayed till we couldn’t pray, my daughter was gone forever. It was then I got the revelation that my daughter was neglected by the school and mismanage by the hospital they took her to.

Some students of Louis Ville girls’ secondary school Gwagwalada also narrated that my daughter’s eyes were already white and not closing as at the time she was carried into the principal’s car to the hospital. Had it been we were informed that she was in the hospital, my husband would have met her alive, his voice would have made a big difference and reawakened her failing spirit, but we her parents were in the dark while my daughter suffered for more than a week having no affection, depressed due to negligence, no food, water, and administering antimalarial drugs on an empty stomach. What a wicked world. It’s so pathetic to know she was in class on that Tuesday, 10th Oct 2017. It's so hurtful because her elder sister told me on that Monday after she took the antimalarial drug, that she couldn't continue in class and she went to hostel all alone, my questions are; where was her class teacher? What about her house mother? Who opened the hostel for her? Was she alone till other students returned? Did she eat that day before taking the antimalarial drugs? What about the refectory prefect? Didn’t she notice someone was not eating her food on the table? Why didn't they call me all these while or even on Monday 9th October 2017 before she passed on 10th October? Didn’t the school authorities know that they needed to consult with her parents before administering any medication? Or were they still thinking that she was pretending all these while were as my daughter’s condition was deteriorating. So many questions begging for answers.

The hospital report showed that she gave up the ghost at 3:30pm. The time they brought her to hospital was not mentioned. What a wicked world with incompetent and wicked Rev. Sisters. The autopsy report shows that she had cerebral malaria and edema as a result of delayed treatment, dehydration, and no food found in her stomach.

I can’t turn back the hands of time, neither can I bring back my daughter back to life, but the only one thing I can do is to seek justice for her and to stop such carelessness from ever happening to other students at Louis Ville girls’ secondary school Gwagwalada, Abuja or any of the Catholic boarding schools / boarding schools in Nigeria. Her older sister has been withdrawn from the school to save her the trauma.
It was her first term in secondary school. She left home for the first time and never returned to us. She was a very smart girl, committed to God and the church. Her dream was to be a Lawyer. Kamzie was 9 years and 10 months old.
Help us get justice.
ifybox@yahoo.com , kecelala75@yahoo.com
#justiceforkamzie
#LouisVilleGirls
#Justice
#Louis
#Ville
#Gwagwalada
#Abuja
#Kamzie
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2017
of course[quote author=Tozyne17 post=62966826][/quote]
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Kaosimaryjoe2017: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Goodevening everyone,pls do anyone know about premier international school wuse abuja,how their interview looks like,the salary structure and the working condition.pls i need reply ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2017
EDC Schools which comprises Monika Kindergarten/Elementary Schools and St. Paul Academy is currently recruiting for the position of:

Job Title: Teacher
Mathematics
French
Agricultural science
Technical Drawing

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.

Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: jobs@edc-schools.com

Note: Only candidates who live in Akwa Ibom State or are ready to re-locate to Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, should apply.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2017
IDMANN Institute is a class-leading tertiary institution that provides Nigerian students with technical entrepreneurship training in a variety of economically-relevant areas. We also assist students seeking to gain admission into other institutions as part of our Entrance Preparation Program (EPP).

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: English Language Instructor (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT)

Detailed Description
We are seeking seasoned English Language teachers to assist our students who wish to sit for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, JAMB and other entrance exams requiring the Use of English.
We are looking for motivated applicants who want to build careers as teachers and educators, not merely job-seekers.
Our interview process will focus on the commitment of the prospective applicant to career development as educators.
Requirements
Prospective applicants Must have at least two (2) years of post-graduation experience as English teachers, and must be trained in the use or teaching of English.
Applicants Must also have excellent facility with the use of computers since our instructional technology platform is computer-based.
We expect instructors to be able to teach online as well as in-class.

Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: jobs@idmanninstitute.com

Note
Submissions without Cover Letters will be deemed non-responsive.
Applicants should submit well formatted Cover Letters in addition to their CV's outlining their interest and qualification for the position.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
IDMANN Institute is a class-leading tertiary institution that provides Nigerian students with technical entrepreneurship training in a variety of economically-relevant areas. We also assist students seeking to gain admission into other institutions as part of our Entrance Preparation Program (EPP).

Job Title: Science & Mathematics Instructor (WAEC/NECO/JAMB)

Job Description
We are seeking seasoned subject teachers (mathematics, the sciences and the social sciences) to assist our students who wish to sit for WAEC, NECO, JAMB and similar entrance exams.
Prospective applicants Must have at least two (2) years of post-graduation experience as teachers in the relevant subject area of interest.
Applicants Must also have excellent facility with the use of computers since our instructional technology platform is computer-based. We expect instructors to be able to teach online as well as in-class.
The position is based in Old Umuahia, Abia State. IDMANN Institute is looking for motivated applicants who want to build careers as teachers and educators, not merely job-seekers. Our interview process will focus on the commitment of the prospective applicant to career development as educators.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: jobs@idmanninstitute.com

Note
Submissions without cover letters will be deemed non-responsive.
Applicants should submit well formatted cover letters in addition to their CV's outlining their interest and qualification for the position.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Diadem College - We are a provider of complete qualitative and contemporary education for adolescents of today. The Diadem College is composed of Junior and Senior Secondary.

Due to rapid expansion in our college, we require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Home Economics
English Teacher
Fine Art
French
Business studies
Social Studies
Mathematics
Geography
Commerce
PHE
Pyhsics
Chemistry
History
German
Spanish
Music
Drama
Biology
Yoruba
Data/Computer
Government

Requirements
Interested candidates should posses relevant qualifications in a related field.
Candidates must possess good communication skills.

Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's/ Photocopies of Credentials to:
The Proprietress,
Diadem College,
4, Omoyele Pratt Road,
Off Yetunde Brown Street,
Ifako-Gbagada,
Lagos State.

Note: Applicants must reside around Gbagada environment.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
A reputable Group of Schools, located in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Department: Nursery & Primary School

Job Description
We are recruiting Teachers into the following subjects - Science, Mathematics, English, Computer, Music, Arts, French, Igbo and Yoruba
Requirements
Evidence of good track record, appropriate references, excellent communications skills and high level of computer literacy are essential requirements.

Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
The Recruitment Consultant,
P.O. Box 12862,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
A reputable Group of Schools, located in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Classroom Teacher

Department: Nursery & Primary School

Requirements
Evidence of good track record, appropriate references, excellent communications skills and high level of computer literacy are essential requirements.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.

How to Apply
P.O. Box 12862,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2017

Department: Secondary School

Job Description
We are recruting Teachers into the following subjects -
English,
Mathematics,
Physics,
Chemistry,
Biology,
Lit-in-Eng,
Music,
Fine & Visual Arts,
Yoruba,
lgbo,
French,
Food & Nutrition,
Home Economics,
Social Studies,
PHE,
Economics,
Christian Religious Knowledge,
Basic Technology,
Business Studies,
Geography,
Commerce,
Computer studies and
Data Processing.

Requirements

Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.

How to Apply
P.O. Box 12862,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Spring Montessori School[/b]was established in April, 2017. Our classes range from the [b]Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 - 6.
Our motto indicates, the completeness of Culture of Excellence which reflects on our offered programmes that enable our students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.

Job Title: ICT Instructor / IT Officer

[b]Responsibilities
Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
Replacing parts as required;
Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
supporting the roll-out of new applications;
Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, such as software developers;
Testing and evaluating new technology;
conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Use of social media platforms to promote the school.
Requirements
Excellent in LAN, WAN, AP, must possess good networking skill.
Good in repair and troubleshooting of Laptops and Desktop Systems
Good in installation of OS
Excellent in the use of social media platforms: twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc
Excellent in web design / desktop design
2 Years practical experience (this must be demonstrated during interview)
Qualification required: HND/BSC in relevant discipline[/b]

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: info@springmontessori.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.