Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) (21372 Views)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) / Coloniser Queen Elizabeth Must Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2017
A South African lady posted this on Facebook this morning.
Was on sick leave now that I'm suppose to go back to work ....Roads are blocked#ZumaMustFall#Goodmorning fellas.KUBI KO Soweto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2017
What i can see is people taking their destiny in their hands. They should ride on, i dont why government prefer to answer fast to demands when a protest is violent than when peaceful.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by tobillionaire(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
B r B.. mah go brush ma teeth
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by paBuhari(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Waiting for afonja descendants of ewedu to tag them IPOB. grin

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by zico530(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Why must Zuma fall while Bubu is standing?

1 Like

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by modsfucker: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2017
ZUMA FALL ON ALL THE PROTESTERS SINCE SENSE NO GREE FALL ON THEM cheesy
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Wailers will be like next is BUHARI MUST GO

But where is the balls?

2 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by mormonslayer: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Maybe this will motivate Nigerians to stand up for change.

7 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by dannytoe(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
i will only give a fvck, when "Buhari Must Fall" protest kicks on in london.

3 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Igboesika: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerians should start their own immediately.

Nigerians can't wait to remove that vegetable.

The vegetable must fall.!!

13 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by smartty68(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerians don't have the nerves so its just a lost course! Here people worship/celebrate criminals the few that have the nerves to face the government like Nnamdi Kanu is been termed as enemy of progress.

I'm not an Afonja, IPOB, Wailers, but if you're sane enough then you'll understand that the government doesn't value its citizens so support the course Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for.

There can never be a Better Nigeria Without Violence

Quote me if you like...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by ajebuter(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Now, that is a group of people interested in protecting their interest and country...

Nigeria nko? no way...

According to fela...

My people sef dey fear too much......

8 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by nototribalist: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2017
This is what will happen to Buhari soon, just that we can't trust the backstabbers from the South w@ste

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by AK6464(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Hosni Mubarak and Gadafi comes to mind
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Zeze06(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2017
It is in Africa where authorities have no regards for dialogue, violence is inevitable if anything is to be achieved...

People are complaining about the approach of IPOB but no one cares to mention the problem of marginalisation.

If they can't get it by referendum, they should go violent afterall only the end can justify the means

#please am not IPOB o, I just happen to support self determination as a lawyer, my opinion, though may influence your reasoning, is purely my opinion #

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by dannytoe(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2017
mormonslayer:
expect that soon
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by smartty68(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2017
mormonslayer:
Lol! Nigerians are weaklings, feeble and gutless. The few who stood against the government are treated with hate by majority

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by smartty68(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
It is in Africa where authorities have no regards for dialogue, violence is inevitable if anything is to be achieved...

People are complaining about the approach of IPOB but no one cares to mention the problem of marginalisation.

If they can't get it by referendum, they should go violent afterall only the end can justify the means

#please am not IPOB o, I just happen to support self determination as a lawyer, my opinion, though may influence your reasoning, is purely my opinion #
You spoke my mind!
Nigerians no wan die but them wan go heaven undecided

9 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by smartty68(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Do not be fooled - These are merely tools employed by the Anglozionist Empire - spearheaded ofcourse by Amerika to destabilize all the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Afrika) nations.

Now, read:

1.) BRICS Under Attack: Western Banks, Governments Launch Full-Spectrum Assault On Russia

Russia is the target of a multi-faceted, asymmetric campaign of destabilization that has employed economic, political, and psychological forms of warfare — each of which has been specifically designed to inflict maximum damage on the Kremlin.

This article is part of a series on Western meddling to foment unrest and destabilize BRICS nations in an effort to ensure the continuation of Western economic and political control over the Global South. The first two parts, focusing on Brazil and South Africa, can be found here and here.

Up next: Part II on the assault on Russia, which focuses on the political, psychological and military aspects that run in tandem with the economic war on Moscow.

The U.S.-NATO Empire, with its centers of power in Washington, on Wall Street, and in the city of London, is on the offensive against the BRICS countries. This assault takes many forms, each tailored to its specific target.

The ongoing soft coup in Brazil has recently entered a new stage with the impeachment of President Dilma Rousseff of the left-wing Workers’ Party. Simultaneously,the destabilization of the ANC-led government in South Africa continues as political forces align to remove President Jacob Zuma. These two situations illustrate clearly the very potent forms of subversion via Western-funded political formations and movements being employed against Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, the bloc of emerging economies also known as BRICS.

Source: http://www.globalresearch.ca/brics-under-attack-western-banks-governments-launch-full-spectrum-assault-on-russia/5521199

2.) BRICS Under Attack: The Empire’s Destabilizing Hand Reaches Into South Africa

focusing on Brazil, can be found here. Still to come: BRICS under attack in Russia, India, and China.

NEW YORK — (Analysis) Major protests have gripped South Africa in recent months as political forces have emerged to give voice to a growing discontent with the government and ruling party. Beneath the surface of these demonstrations organized around legitimate grievances, however, there’s an undercurrent of political manipulation.

South Africa and its ruling African National Congress (ANC) party have been targeted for destabilization due to the country’s burgeoning relationship with China and other non-Western nations, most obviously typified by South Africa’s inclusion in BRICS, the association of the five major emerging economies of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

Last year, for example, China surpassed the United States and European Union as South Africa’s largest trade partner, and the ANC has been hard at work promoting further trade cooperation. Answering questions in the National Assembly, Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa explained: “We trade more effectively with China because the relationship is based on win-win; mutual benefit that they can get out of the relationship and that we can get out the relationship.”

But recent protests against the ANC government have threatened the ruling tripartite coalition of the ANC, along with the South African Communist Party and Congress of South African Trade Unions.

A number of groups on the left such as the Economic Freedom Fighters, led by former ANC youth leader Julius Malema, and the National Union of Metalworkers, have taken part in the protests touched off by student demonstrations against university fees.

At the same time, however, Western-backed opposition forces led by the Democratic Alliance have positioned themselves as leaders and beneficiaries of the anti-government movement.

Source: http://www.mintpressnews.com/brics-attack-empires-destabilizing-hand-reaches-south-africa/215126/

Conclusion: Amerika, Britain & Israel MUST fall!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by djemillionia: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

In South Africa, it is
ZUMA MUST FALL,

In South East Nigeria, it is
THIS ZOO MUST FALL

Power truly belongs to the people.
Nigeria's revolution is next!
#OurMumuDonDo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by speezyWears: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Zuma right now

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Roseey0(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Buhari must fall nko
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING ON THIS THREAD.

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
About time.
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Imagine SA people protesting against active Zuma whereas we are sleeping over redundant Buhari. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by medolab90(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Buhari must fall and ......
Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by MARKone(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
We do our demonstration and lamentations behind our keyboards.

3 Likes

Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by snowden9(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
I love my country Nigeria. We are too peaceful. We don't have that strong mind to do something like this. An example was when a benue man steamed up the whole country with 'enough is enough', only for him to bow out shamefully at the 11th hour and those that still protested didn't come up with any positive result. Now they are saying 'our mumu dn do', another toothless revolt that has failure written all over it.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.