Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! (3403 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by ABIMOLA(f): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2007
my brother impregnate my best friend.
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by tundexman(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2007
Well,thats a horrible thing, Your brother is too bad, How can he do such a thing, There are many girls out there why is it that it is only your friend that he is interested in?
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by katency(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2007
We are all human beings,nobody above mistake you can not kill your brother niether can you kill your friend but one thing i have to tell you is that you have to take life the way it comes. thats there own life so just move on with your own life and pretend as if you know nothing about it.it hard but you can if you want to.take care
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by busygirl(f): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2007
angry dat's pretty annoyin. But girlfriend put dat behind u nd move on, dere's nothin u can do 2 change d situation. and i think before ur brother ventured into a pleasure ride he should av thot about d consequences.
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by Free(f): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2007
We are all human beings,nobody above mistake you can not kill your brother niether can you kill your friend but one thing i have to tell you is that you have to take life the way it comes. thats there own life so just move on with your own life and pretend as if you know nothing about it.it hard but you can if you want to.take care

exactly
aint much U cn do
da damage has been done,

but ur bro planin on marryin her or wot
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by OmoEko1(f): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2007
Free:

but your bro planin on marryin her or wot
Stop been nosy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@the topic
So will he marry her, he better
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2007
Your brother impregnated your best friend? No big deal. Make sure you invite me to the wedding o! kiss
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by sammyjl(f): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2007
So whats the big deal here, is it wrong. I certainly dont c anything wrong there.
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by tosinbas: 9:08am On May 06, 2008
i don`t see anything wrong in it as long as ur bro is old enough to get married, and u should be happy coz it will make a good sister inlaw for u, she is ur best friend and u know wat she can do, so best of luck. smiley
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by blaquie: 10:27am On May 06, 2008
There's no point over flogging this issue,if she is good enough to grace your brother's bed she should be good enough for a wife and a mother.They should have the baby and continue the "matrimony" journey.

Give them all the positive support you can , they need you.

good luck wink
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by dominique(f): 10:56am On May 06, 2008
whats the next step now, marriage?
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by elizabetta(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2008
One is your brother,the other your best friend,please advise your brother to marry her.case settled
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by bluehorizo(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2008
Poster

You should be happy it was not your father that got your best friend pregnant.
Re: My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! by algood(f): 4:49pm On May 06, 2008
There is no big deal in that,
so the status of ur best friend has changed from friend to sister in law.

so accept her that way and the better for you guys.

my congratulation to your brother.
except there is some hiden secret of this friend of yours that will not allow u to want her to marry ur brother, if there is none, please invite nairalnader for the big occasion oh

and dont forget too aso ebi, and the stuff wink wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do With Dis My Wife / My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. / Wedding Palava: Church Wedding, Court or Traditional??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.