Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia (18898 Views)

Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by egbabiekperemo1: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
I can see pigs and idiots complaining that they're exporting goats.

As if the goats to be exported are their fathers and relatives.

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Okoyiboz3: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Dirty afonja tongue

Keep typing nonsense here when drug dealers are wiping out your people.

Well, they're said Biafrans are pigs and idiots.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by lonecatt(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

I know of one market, Charanchi in Katsina state, not less than 10k cows leave that market every week, and that is only one market. There are others, mai adu'a, batsari, sheme, jibia among several others.

Let me tell you, Kebbi state can sustain that export and to me, that is even on the low side.

Btw, stop crying more than the bereaved, Kebbi state cannot get more than its allocation.
do you even know what is 10000 cows?better stop joking and think straight

1 Like

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by nextprince: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
lonecatt:

do you even know what is 10000 cows?better stop joking and think straight

Do you know the number of cows slaughtered in Lagos alone on daily basis? Rivers, Delta, and indeed all the states across Nigeria? Where do they come from?

Dude, do your findings before coming to quote me.

On the Charanchi alone, the Google is your friend.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by lonecatt(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Do you know the number of cows slaughtered in Lagos alone on daily basis? Rivers, Delta, and indeed all the states across Nigeria? Where do they come from?

Dude, do your findings before coming to quote me.

On the Charanchi alone, the Google is your friend.

Bye.
story and who are the people that consume it the most

1 Like

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by nextprince: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
lonecatt:

story and who are the people that consume it the most

In addition to rice, Lagos is currently consuming 6,000 herds of cattle daily which may increase to 8,000 in the next five years,” he said.

https://www.nairaland.com/3007006/lagos-consumes-n135bn-rice-2.19m#44040930
This man must be a propagandist, abi?

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by enimooko: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Saudi Arabia will study the goats,
then breed better ones,
then process the meat and
the sell both the refined live goats and finished product to Kebbi state.
God bless N _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !grin

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Prechy08(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is huge, after exporting that number dont go and start stealing neighboring state goats ooooh
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by kadree(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
adem30:

That was the same way you doubted them when they planned on LAKE rice, that was successful, Now they have rice mill. Then planning on goat exportation. These is state that have focus, latter you people will be crying of marginalized while you refused to engage your governor and they are busy crying Hausa Fulani to derail your attention
You just taught a fellow some lesson worth taking to life after. I applaud your effort as you weren't stingy with your knowledge. No doubt, he has learnt.

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by lonecatt(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

In addition to rice, Lagos is currently consuming 6,000 herds of cattle daily which may increase to 8,000 in the next five years,” he said.

https://www.nairaland.com/3007006/lagos-consumes-n135bn-rice-2.19m#44040930
This man must be a propagandist, abi?

Bye.
you say bye at the end of ur message yet you keep sending bogus info,is kebbi the only source of malu in nigeria? stop lying and park one side please.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Paretomaster(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunness:
This proposed goat exportation to Saudi Arabia from kebbi state will definitely amounts to scarcity of this animal at the long run, exportation of 2000 goats in a day is just too alarming!!!

No it's won't, as long as more people start going into goat rearing.. ....Rice have always been in Kebbi state, but it took another dimension when it start going commercial, more people are into rice farming Now with the aid of the state government in collaboration with Lagos state.

So right now, am thinking of heading to Kebbi, buy goats from village markets, and start rearing and breeding. ......Who is with me.. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by stillseth: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
I wonder what the ministry of agriculture thinks about this.

2,000 goats daily? I just hope and pray what happened to the palm oil sector won't happen to our cattles too sha....

Malaysia used same method with our palm oil...and now we are importing palm oil from Malaysia...
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Kebbi state will make huge losses and then start thirsting for oil blocs
if they try to look for their own, you animals will complain. If they stay for federal allocation, you donkeys will call them parasites. What do you fools want?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
if they try to look for their own, you animals will complain. If they stay for federal allocation, you donkeys will call them parasites. What do you fools want?
grin grin grin grin see as you dey provoke because of goat exportation grin
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Paretomaster(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
jeyselassie:
10,000 cows in one day ke. Brother do u know what 10000 is?that means practically 416 cows leave the market every hour

Have u asked yourself how many cows, and goat are being slaughtered in Lagos alone everyday, yet they keep coming?

The potential is there, we just need to develop it.. ..

1 Like

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin grin grin see as you dey provoke because of goat exportation grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Una matter tire me, bros.
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin grin grin grin grin
Una matter tire me, bros.
grin grin
Finally, but that goat business no go work na
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by deji17: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Badonasty(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by nextprince: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
lonecatt:

you say bye at the end of ur message yet you keep sending bogus info,is kebbi the only source of malu in nigeria? stop lying and park one side please.

It was a second thought.

Now, did you read the post you initially quoted? Did I say Kebbi state provides cows? Read it very well bro, don't be in a haste to quote.

One market in Katsina, Charanchi, provides not less than 10k cows per week and this translates to about 1300 cows per day from that market. From the link provided, over 6k cows are slaughtered daily in Lagos state alone.

Meanwhile, almost same number is consumed in states like Rivers, Delta etc.

I repeat, don't be in a hurry to quote.

Igbos are Ps and Is.

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Paretomaster(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
lonecatt:

For God sake, the Charanchi market he mentioned is not even in Kebbi state.. .

Can't just appreciate good thing for once?

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by JikanBaura(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

2000 Goats daily. . .
How many goats will now remain ?

last year Kebbi state was ranked second on the livestock census by the federal ministry of agriculture. Yobe state 1st .

The 2011 National Agricultural Sample Survey indicated that Nigeria was endowed with an estimated 72.5 million goats. I can say there are about 30million goats in Kebbi state this 2017.... it's my state you need to tour Kebbi state to see the massive livestock we have. The pigs in Zuru LGA alone surpassed those from your state. grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by 9jii(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

2000 Goats daily. . .
How many goats will now remain ?
thousands that are coming from north to south everyday for as long as you could remember.
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
JikanBaura:

last year Kebbi state was ranked second on the livestock census by the federal ministry of agriculture. Yobe state 1st .

The 2011 National Agricultural Sample Survey indicated that Nigeria was endowed with an estimated 72.5 million goats. I can say there are about 30million goats in Kebbi state this 2017.... it's my state you need to tour Kebbi state to see the massive livestock we have. The pigs in Zuru LGA alone surpassed those from your state. grin
Ok so if the figures are correct then Kebbi will be exporting 730,000 goats per year.

Seems workable.
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin More blood for god of Medina to suck grin
Orí ẹ ti gbálẹ̀ mehn.
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Okoyiboz3: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Adebowale89(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

This is a typical dumb business idea from the zoo

u call them parasite, they prove theirselves by importing goats and rice out of Nigeria, you're still not satisfy

what am I even saying, you called them unity beggar and they gave u quit notice but yet you're still crying

this is the best definition of an average Igbo, no offence here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Paretomaster:

No it's won't, as long as more people start going into goat rearing.. ....Rice have always been in Kebbi state, but it took another dimension when it start going commercial, more people are into rice farming Now with the aid of the state government in collaboration with Lagos state.

So right now, am thinking of heading to Kebbi, buy goats from village markets, and start rearing and breeding. ......Who is with me.. ..
Good, you are thinking like an enterpreneur!

1 Like

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Jtmanager(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kyase:
kikikiki very soon our population will reduces bros.
Boss, ur boy is here o, almost 3pm
Via that man u match (*ast travel)
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Adebowale89:

u call them parasite, they prove theirselves by importing goats and rice out of Nigeria, you're still not satisfy

what am I even saying, you called them unity beggar and they gave u quit notice but yet you're still crying

this is the best definition of an average Igbo, no offence here
See unity beggars in Anambra, visiting the governor

Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by ChiefOlabowla(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
One week they should be out of stock, na mould them de mould am?
Re: Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia by olayanju22(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
jeyselassie:
10,000 cows in one day ke. Brother do u know what 10000 is?that means practically 416 cows leave the market every hour
He said per week not per day....get your glasses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! / 50 Customers Owe Nigerian Banks N5.23 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.