Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

A Tear On My Pillow - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Tear On My Pillow (511 Views)

I Shed A Tear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tear On My Pillow by haywhybamz(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2017
A tear on my pillow Why i lay and think in my bed at night The day you will arrive seems no where in sight Your thoughts are in my head wondering why everything isn't alright Still wondering why the day isn't bright A little drop on my pillow made me realise If i fall will i ever rise The thoughts of meeting you someday Was in my heart every night and day Finally the creator made my dream come true The reality of meeting you Every moment we were together still linger in my brain Knowing that there will be sun shine at the end of the rain All these thoughts and more going through my head I fall asleep. Not worrying but dreaming of you instead ©AYBAMZ

(1) (Reply)

He Loves Me / OGOGORO (who And What I Am) / My Amateur Writing Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.