Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng (19956 Views)

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / Application/web Developer Needed At Fresible Company Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by lalasticlala(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Fred Oyetayo, Founder of Fresible and LawRepositoryNG celebrates his 24th birthday today.

Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer

Fred Oyetayo refers to himself as a lawyer and an Entrepreneur but their is more to this 23-year-old lawyer who was called to the Nigerian Bar few years ago. Fred Oyetayo attended Afe Babalola University before proceeding to the Nigerian Law School, Lagos.

Fred is a versatile IT go to guy who self taught himself computer programming while in Secondary School. Fred’s versatility extends from PHP, HTML, Ruby, Javascript and to some other languages. According to Fred, he has so far designed over 45 websites since 2012. He is also the Head of the ICT Section of Fresible Company Limited, a company he founded in 2013.

Fred designs responsive website using the PHP and HTML computer languages. His websites are always a wonder to behold as he designs using the latest technology and framework. He has designed for several top Nigerian companies and government agencies and he acts as consultants to some of them.

Speaking about how he juggles between law and website development, Fred has this to say
“ Writing computer programs is very easy for me. I guess it is something I was born to do and practicing law by the side just blends for me. It is really not hard especially when you plan your time well and I feel happy when I do this because I dont feel as if am actually working”
Fred is the Chairman of Fresible Company Limited and also a lawyer.

http://thenigerialawyer.com/meet-nigerian-lawyer-fred-oyetayo-who-is-also-a-computer-programmer/

See earlier thread about him https://www.nairaland.com/1149982/fred-oyetayo-appointed-c.e.o-fresible

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Young03(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2017
I don't know him

8 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Lag1stson: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Front page loading

Happy birthday to the guy more Llnp to him cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Laple0541(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Congratulations to the young man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Husty(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
That is awa boy. Omore b'iyan

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Afonja, always have intellectual prowess, if I wasn't an Igbo Chief my 1st wife would be an Afonja beauty

6 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by jegz25(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
young CEO...God bless my hustle too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by KingLennon(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
I love seeinq young people makinq it early in life. HBD dude

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Sweetmom: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Young03:
I don't know him

But we dont know you either.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by sammykull: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Cool..

1 Like

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Pdazzle01(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2017
HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO AN ACHIEVER

GOD BLESS HIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by bravesoul247(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2017
God I know you're hearing me and I know that I'm no different from this guy. I've been trying to learn HTML and CSS since but it's hard, I know I'll eventually learn it well and also get a job too as I've finished school since 3years now. God bless me so I can be a blessing my family and friends. Amen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by muller101(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
They are on their way to disgrace themselves
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Husty(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Young03:
I don't know him

Now you know him

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by afexmoney: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Young and Legit

1 Like

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by amzee(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Afonja doing us proud. Unlike our brothers from the yEAST that are known for powder pushing,internet fraud,sugar daddy/mummy,kidnapping e.t.c
God bless Afonjas/Yorubas
We rock

6 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
I like IT guys. Kudos to him.

He is working legitimately for his money, not those ones defrauding people and doing ritual killings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by sinisters(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Nice story
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Ijaya123: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Cool.

Anybody still in doubt that Yorubas are the most Industrious, Richest & Educated tribe in Nigeria & Africa?

7 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Amarabae(f): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
And how much does he make a month? Whats his networth?
Kudos to him
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2017
He is from a rich family... so I'm not in any way surprised.... Rich people do great things, poor people on the other hand Na by the grace of jah.

2 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2017
So many young people doing innovative stuff with the internet, transforming their professions. I should do a post on growcropsonline.

Dt guy is also really transforming the agricultural industry. I know some pple who have never stepped into a farm, but are planting & making profits on harvests from d comfort of their home.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Awa AFONJA noni..
Fred OMOTAYO
Omo Yoruba ni mi o
Swagger!!! grin

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

2 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by government77(f): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Nlanders please what is the meaning of Op and BTW. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by LAFO: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Happy Birthday to Him.

Wetin concern this thread with 'Afonja' now?

#SayNoToTribalBigotryOnNairaland
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by LAFO: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2017
government77:
Nlanders please what is the meaning of Op and BTW. Thanks

OP, Original Poster

BTW.
By the way

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Happy birthday... Young achiever, soar higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by government77(f): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
LAFO:

OP, Original Poster

BTW.
By the way

Regards
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by ledgelessons(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Such a Gentleman... HBD school mate.
Re: Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng by Abbotp: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2017
These are the type of youths Nigeria needs!

Kudos to you great guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.