Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions (770 Views)

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban / VCC: Top Best Places To Generate Virtual Credit Cards For Online Transactions / How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Hello,

Our recent findings/research on how our clients can get 100% working physical cards as against the virtual card landed us the solution you will love.

It is an international physical credit card with no limits.

It can be used for various purposes.

Can be used to verify your accounts

Can be used to run FB ads that will not be flagged and also purchase on any foreign site

It can be funded using your naija naira cards

It comes with IBAN (International bank account number) and account number that can be used to receive your payment from your freelancing job

Also, the login that gives access and control over the account...

And lots more

Everything you need to get this card set up has been put in a short report (eBook)

This is the card you need.

For a limited time, you can get yours for just N2500

NB: This is not Payoneer card

For more details, see my contact at my signature

Regards
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Get your card for online transactions today
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
imrandbest:

Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
imrandbest:
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Happy new week friends
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by bemagnify: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
how can I get the card
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by hahnsmall: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2017
imrandbest:
Hello,

In our recent findings/research on how our clients can get 100% working physical cards as against the virtual card, we are glad to tell you that we have gotten a better solution for you.

It is an international physical card that can be used for various purposes.

It can be used to verify your accounts

It can used to withdraw funds from PayPal or Skrill and the rest

It come with IBAN (International bank account number) and account number that can be used to receive your payment from your freelancing job

For a limited time, you can get yours for just N4000

Can I use it to receive payment on a website?
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by Ebuka478(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
leupay dot eu
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Happy new month to all our subscribers.
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Still available

1 Like

Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2017
imrandbest:
Hello,

In our recent findings/research on how our clients can get 100% working physical cards as against the virtual card, we are glad to tell you that we have gotten a better solution for you.

It is an international physical card that can be used for various purposes.

It can be used to verify your accounts

It can used to withdraw funds from PayPal or Skrill and the rest

It come with IBAN (International bank account number) and account number that can be used to receive your payment from your freelancing job

For a limited time, you can get yours for just N4000

Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Still available.

Happy new week
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
To all our subscribers, Complement of the season
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by imrandbest(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
imrandbest:
Hello,

Our recent findings/research on how our clients can get 100% working physical cards as against the virtual card landed us the solution you will love.

It is an international physical credit card with no limits.

It can be used for various purposes.

Can be used to verify your accounts

Can be used to run FB ads that will not be flagged and also purchase on any foreign site

It comes with IBAN (International bank account number) and account number that can be used to receive your payment from your freelancing job

And lots more

Everything you need to get this card set up has been put in a short report (eBook)

For a limited time, you can get yours for just N2500

NB: This is not Payoneer card

Regards
Re: You Can Get 100% Working Physical Card For Your Online Transactions by VocalWalls: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 346/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note / Skill Aquisition Programme And Field Experience For Graduates And Non Graduates / Investor Needed On This Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.