Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (79117 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Tempest7: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2017
emijo:
Below is what pops up whenever I try logging in.
click on the remember username
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ponki(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2017
I've just concluded the Npower teach test.
Just input your phone number and BVN you are good to go.
Goodluck to everyone!!!
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ttime(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2017
*N-TEACH ASSESSMENT COMMENCES 9TH AUG. 2017*

*STEPS:*

1​. *Login:* https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/ .✍�

2​. Enter your Username and Password (note: Username is your phone number and your ​Password is your​ BVN). ✍�

3​. Click on *Login* and you will be directed to your ​Dashboard.✍�​

4. Now click on *Click Here* to Start your test. ✍�

5​. You will see _2 options:_

(i) *Click to start ​Assessment Test*
(ii) *Click to select ​Device*

​ Click on option (i) ​First​ after the Test, then click on option (ii) to select ​Device.​

*COMMENT*
The assessment test questions is eleven (11) questions only and you have 20mins to answer them. ✍�

*If you did not receive text message try to login. It's not everybody that will be lucky to receive the text message on time because it is as a function of network, as such, we advise you try to login to the test site.*

*Best of luck ✍�*

For those seeking clarification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by desmondokonkwo(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Herkanlayjoseph:
Please is the STEM TEST for everybody because I can't remember ticking that option during registration and it's on my dashboard
Seems thats the new trend you can redo it a reattempt tag is there
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ponki(f): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
It isn't for everyone.
Herkanlayjoseph:
Please is the STEM TEST for everybody because I can't remember ticking that option during registration and it's on my dashboard
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by CHAmP99(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
I did my test successfully nd also I choose my device ; smiley smiley smiley
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by teshyberry(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2017
MRAKBEE:

I logged in with my phone number and bvn and wrote the test without receiving a text. I guess this npower sms is either simply unreliable or isn't working anymore.
Note:you would write two tests if u chose any of the npower teach stem skills during registration

Pls help me
I tried logging in with my phone number and BVN but it says invalid .
Later it showed bvn validation in progress check again later
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mikeycharles(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
I just wrote mine, pls pray for me
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by teshyberry(f): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Hardeybaryor:

Go to the login page, use ur phone number and ur bvn as your details

I have tried that too

It's saying bvn validation in progress check again later
Pls what's the way forward
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mikeycharles(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2017
CHAmP99:
I did my test successfully nd also I choose my device ; smiley smiley smiley
but are sure you submitted shocked
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Skanas(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
ttime:
*N-TEACH ASSESSMENT COMMENCES 9TH AUG. 2017*

*STEPS:*

1​. *Login:* https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/ .✍�

2​. Enter your Username and Password (note: Username is your phone number and your ​Password is your​ BVN). ✍�

3​. Click on *Login* and you will be directed to your ​Dashboard.✍�​

4. Now click on *Click Here* to Start your test. ✍�

5​. You will see _2 options:_

(i) *Click to start ​Assessment Test*
(ii) *Click to select ​Device*

​ Click on option (i) ​First​ after the Test, then click on option (ii) to select ​Device.​

*COMMENT*
The assessment test questions is eleven (11) questions only and you have 20mins to answer them. ✍�

*If you did not receive text message try to login. It's not everybody that will be lucky to receive the text message on time because it is as a function of network, as such, we advise you try to login to the test site.*

*Best of luck ✍�*

For those seeking clarification
Bro see ehhh...I had network issues after completing the test...it submitted successfully but I had to log out and log in again for device selection only to be told I can no longer select a device...hope dis won't affect the test itself??

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by cletz991(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
My bvn details were very correct I had to go to the bank to get my bvn print out before apply for npower yet it says invalid login. Npower is a fucking scam. I give up

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Weinberg: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
I logged in and attempted mine..I selected device and i attempted the quiz. There are two other sections that says Data base,Skill acquisition programme.. The other one says Graphics, etc.. Should i attempt the two remaining sections?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by StKizitoOfPadua: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Please can someone enlighten us on what questions are there in the STEM section of the test? I had choosen Graphics during my registration. Will be very grateful for any information. thanks
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chaiks: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
eDoctorr:
Join 2017 Whatsapp Applicants group.
https:///H6s6Y4m1QbU58Wc8ClHeBD
please I v been trying to join but it keeps showing me error.kindly add me 08030827889
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by doris4u(f): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
snookcg:
Its on fellas.
Does this means one will answer all this
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by emmsnice(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
i wrote my test this morning 6am, it was quite easy smooth log in and the questions were okay. note:i didn't get a text
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chi4ik(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
my dashboard: this quiz will not be available until Thursday August 10. 12am.
what's the implication pls
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by cletz991(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Kassidy90:
I think the test is in batches, just check now n am to write on Aug 13
how did you check?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by supafeyi(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Good morning everyone,, am unable to login to my N-Power portal... It telling me bvn verification ongoing.... When can I check back
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by wolverine1987: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2017
I wrote mine this no morning I logged in around 8am n it was like 3 or four stages

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by wolverine1987: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2017
emmsnice:
i wrote my test this morning 6am, it was quite easy smooth log in and the questions were okay. note:i didn't get a text
same here I wrote mine around 8am n I didn't get a text I just logged in n saw I was eligible n wrote it
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Vickyvicky09(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
I was able to login but they said the quiz is not available till 14th August...
am the only one having this problem
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Vickyvicky09(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
this was the response I got

1 Share

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Abbotp: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhDLK7GhHPE
This video shows you how to check the exact date you will write the npower nteach assessment test. It also answers the question of whether you are to answer 11 questions or 22 questions. If you are having difficulties accessing the site, this video also shows you an easy way to access the npower nteach assessment site faster.

Today 9th August, 2017 is the test date scheduled for npower nteach. Npower has updated on its page that candidates are to login to the npower assessment test portal to ascertain the exact date for their test. This video uses a live npower account to demonstrate that for you.
Below is a copy of npower's stastement:
Good morning,

PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY

Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today.

When you log in, some of you may be able to write your test immediately, while some others will be scheduled to write your test at a future date and time.

Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.

For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

Finally, for those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.

#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Teacherjobs: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Join the Npower Teach Whatsapp Group https:///2HBu1pu8sK9DgcR2hBCcrw
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Ebbychosen: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
How do l check my result?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Teacherjobs: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Join Npower Teach Whatsapp Discussion Group: www.teacher.com.ng/joinwhatsappnpowerteach
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2017
please who have sample of the STEM TEST show upload pleaaaaase
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
chi4ik:
please how do I login? I opened the page but I didn't see any login.

Click Tests.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Tessy4life(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
That's the latest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.