Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (79118 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by wolverine1987: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
DiGiTaLIYKE:
Hi guys, just done with my tests. But what happens to the Skill and Acquisition part of the test? Are we to attempt them too?
I need clarifications, pls
you r to answer them o go back n attempt them
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Ofemmanu1: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks OP, thanks Nairaland!!

Didn't get any notifications but NL made it possible for me to take the test!

Just finished it.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
npower facebook page respond that the STEM TEST is not compulsory but what they didn't specify is if it is important.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by esoket1776: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
I did all my(3) test smoothly this morning and actually selected my device as well.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Ugochekwas(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
micflo28:
mine says 9th today by 12:00a.m
I guess u mean 10th cos my said the same, so if it is by 12:00am then is definitely 10th august and not longer 9th.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Which device is the best
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by sundayoga(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ok
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by otabuko(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
philkoms:
how can someone know his or her scores after the test
If they wanted applicants to know, they'd have made provision for it.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by otabuko(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nathseun:
can i get the link to log in to my account pls
you don't need any link. Do the needful
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by yebokos(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Everbrightgirl:
Which device is the best
since the prices,model or specifications are not there,then its like a blind date...I suggest the well known name on the list SAMSUNG.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by MummyIMadeIt: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Test done & dusted.... Wait ooo just 11 questions what the heck! Thought it should be more than that...

Those awaiting to write Thiers don't fret cos the test is basically more of English and seldom current affairs.

Men I ate mine like moi-moi..... As easy as that, just looking forward to the employment.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by esoket1776: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
FROM NPOWER FB PAGE

Good morning,

PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY

Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today.

When you log in, some of you may be able to write your test immediately, while some others will be scheduled to write your test at a future date and time.

Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.

For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

Finally, for those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.

#NPowerNG
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hezikiel28(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
zhukafa:
Waiting for users whose date of test is today, to comme nt.
I took d text today with zero problem
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by epadomo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls which do i click

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Respect55(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please someone should help me. I just wrote the quiz but I didn't see where I was supposed to select my device. What do I do
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by observer2020(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
*PLEASE READ ME*.........
Npower Teach Exams is here again.
Because of the number of people that applied for the category, it is very competeting.
SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO WRITE THE TWO SKILLS EXAMINATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN OTHER TO BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
For help or assistant that guarantee you 100% success in the Skill part of the exam, contact me on WhatsApp or call 07037211667.
Note: Your BVN is not required for the assistant, all is required is screenshot the test and send it on WhatsApp,the correct answer will be given to you within some seconds.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Respect55:
Please someone should help me. I just wrote the quiz but I didn't see where I was supposed to select my device. What do I do
login to your profile and locate "DASHBORD".'click on it and it wil take u back to the option to do ur device test. goodluck
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by MRAKBEE(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
teshyberry:

Pls help me
I tried logging in with my phone number and BVN but it says invalid .
Later it showed bvn validation in progress check again later
Bvn validation is going on. Its one of the reasons why everybody cant write the online on the same day. I believe the other factor is the test schedule. Just hold on..

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by MRAKBEE(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hezikiel28:
I took d text today with zero problem
Test is cool. Google is our helper
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chaiks: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
observer2020:
*PLEASE READ ME*.........
Npower Teach Exams is here again.
Because of the number of people that applied for the category, it is very competeting.
SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO WRITE THE TWO SKILLS EXAMINATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN OTHER TO BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
For help or assistant that guarantee you 100% success in the Skill part of the exam, contact me on WhatsApp or call 07037211667.
Note: Your BVN is not required for the assistant, all is required is screenshot the test and send it on WhatsApp,the correct answer will be given to you within some seconds.
you are God sent.jah bless for D's.I I'll be writing next wed and v been wondering how to go about skills in case I encounter it.I'll get in touch incase .
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by DoxaComfort: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls can someone who had written the Npower Teach tell us how the STEM skills questions are like?

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
https://www.indiabix.com

all Npower STEM questions were picked from that site.
I wrote mine this morning and I got all the correct answers from that site.

I love Google
I love Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Iamforreal(f): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

I love Google

I love Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

Pls what segment of the website? Thank you.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Bayodele19(f): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
i have logged in to my profile, but am unable to see my quiz, i click on the 'start attempt' button but its not going, pls i need help.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Iamforreal:

Pls what segment of the website? Thank you.

actually whenever I'm asked a question, I just copy the entire question and paste in the search box. I really don't know the segment.

*modified*

this is a link from my browser history

https://www.indiabix.com/database/logical-database-design-and-the-relational-model/209003

can you get the segment from there?

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Beckyodafe(f): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
teshyberry:

Pls how??

I don't even know where to start from
But I applied ooo
If no text or email was sent
How do I proceed to write the test?
How do I even log in
Pls help a sister .... thanks
log on to www.npower.gov.ng, click on the test icon it will lead u to another page where you'll select test category. Click on teach and then a login page will pop up. Enter your phone number and bvn and login. If u login successfully every other guide u require is there. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by riribae: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
I jst can't login wen eva I try will enter my phone numba n Bvn buh will still show me invalid....dunno wah to do
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mrstheo(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

I love Google

I love Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
how is the question like. Please help a sister
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by jaylicioussss(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
DoxaComfort:
Pls can someone who had written the Npower Teach tell us how the STEM skills questions are like?
Some questions for database, networking, programming.... And for Graphics. Those I can remember though
Oh yes it has objectuves

1) What kind of animation was used in the movie snow white
2) Which of these is not used in graphics illustrations(mouse,light box,laptop,graphic tablet)
3) Which of these is used in video editing (premiere, disk manageretc)
4)which command is used to eliminate a table in a database
5) Which class of IP address has the most addresses available
6)Are window operating system and window application
Check this site www dot examveda dot com

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrstheo:
how is the question like. Please help a sister

the Teach questions are just simple English, I didn't see any current affairs.

the STEM questions were on database and graphic designing

1. If you wanted to delete the configuration stored in NVRAM, what would you type?

2. 1. The SQL command to create a table is:
A. MAKE TABLE.
B. ALTER TABLE.
C. DEFINE TABLE.
D. CREATE TABLE.

3. 5. The SQL statement to create a view is:
A. CREATE VIEW.
B. MAKE VIEW.
C. SELECT VIEW.
D. INSERT VIEW.

4. 14. When mapping a supertype/subtype relationship which of the following is true?
A. The supertype primary key is assigned to each subtype.
B. The subtype primary key is assigned to each supertype.
C. There is no link between the supertype/subtype entities.
D.
There is no primary key/foreign key relationship between a supertype/subtype.

and some questions as posted by the person above

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mrstheo(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

the Teach questions are just simple English, I didn't see any current affairs.

the STEM questions were on database and graphic designing
pls can you help me with the stem questions u answered.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by teshyberry(f): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Bvn validation is going on. Its one of the reasons why everybody cant write the online on the same day. I believe the other factor is the test schedule. Just hold on..

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.