Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cassava,black Or White Gold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava,black Or White Gold (1469 Views)

How To Make Money Cultivating, Buying And Selling Of Cassava Tubers / Nigeria And Cassava Chips Exportation / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava,black Or White Gold by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2007
IS cassava still making money?
Re: Cassava,black Or White Gold by McDoe(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
Get a copy of Sucess Digest; you can know more from the publisher. He has been publishing articles on how to make money from cassava.
Re: Cassava,black Or White Gold by samcarlos: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2007
-I think you have to know that the world fuel energy have already started exploring CASSAVA as the next basic source and that will make anyone on the business richer than oil industries
-The American Dollar is 60% starch (cassava)
- Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava in Africa

I think these will make sense to you, For this country to be good, it need you to concentrate on the solutions on your innovations and make it right
Re: Cassava,black Or White Gold by pallegrino(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2007
The demand for Industrial starch and ethanol is high. i have been thinking of this too. here in Nigeria some certain percentage of cassava flour are added to our flour for baking thats a good starts .i think we should start adding ethanol to our petrol too as it is done in Brazil And cassava is the best source.
Re: Cassava,black Or White Gold by Femtex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2007
pallegrino:

The demand for Industrial starch and ethanol is high. i have been thinking of this too. here in Nigeria some certain percentage of cassava flour are added to our flour for baking thats a good starts .i think we should start adding ethanol to our petrol too as it is done in Brazil And cassava is the best source.

I think there is this rumor that Federal government will start blending ethanol with PMS. 10% ethanol, 90% PMS. When this is going to be implented, that I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

'How Nigerian Brands Can Compete Globally' - Expert / Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help / In Need Of 400,000 Naira Loan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.