Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking (47712 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Supports Liz Anjorin's Blasting Of Ronke Oshodi Oke / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Buffalo2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
No be same pumpkin that snapped with afolayan be dat?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Opakan2: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

The want ijebu to die of high bp
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Just look at how black and dirty this bìtch looks. See sweat everywhere. Ewwwww... Some Yoruba ladies are dirty Abeg. Irritating undecided
I get it, some people need to degrade others just to make themselves feel better. It is called low self esteem. Did you actually feel better after posting this? You should if I'm right.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by KingRabota: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tits and Toto now trending on NL FP?
I still can't believe rapidly we sinking I n9a where did you Lose it
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Superpower(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Just look at how black and dirty this bìtch looks. See sweat everywhere. Ewwwww... Some Yoruba ladies are dirty Abeg. Irritating undecided
Are you white and clean?The self hate is real

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Sultty(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
This one pass fan yogo & dango sef. If I catch this boobi I'll suck d living day out of it shocked shocked

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by jibs4lv(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
even ur signature alone says it all da yua too RUDE.
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by lanrewaju24: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na pump.......kpcheeeeew
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Adebowale89(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

how do u get to know she's Yoruba? a lot of non Yoruba plenty for Yoruba movie why such ridiculous inference

she's dirty because she's black, right? what can u create? some human being don't worth existing I swear

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Safiaa:
self hate. Why does she have to be black and dirty? If she had yellow skin, would you say that? You're the biggest fool on this site.

Please don't mind does people calling her names.....she is sweating because she was in a party dancing before they click that pic....her boobs is lovely and she is beautiful......

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Xbee007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Your comment just goes to show that 1 out of every 3 piglets is just as demented, spiteful and self-esteem-less as the remaining 2.
What is the value of a life where u have to denigrate and rubbish others just to be happy? Just like Okonkwo, ur fear of other tribes will be your undoing. And I pray u live to regret this day.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by ToyinDipo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Seriously, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
poo tongue
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Funkybabee(f): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
1Sharon:
These women look terrible. Overbleached, overweight, terrible makeup

There is nothing terrible in her look, it just endowed blessing stop hating girl!!!
And pls tell us who bleach among of them,cuz u don't have such does not mean u can denigrate them just like that and shey u never sweat for life ni, cuz u don't know what task they did that made them to be sweating like that

Stop hating!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Such a wonderful comment by vizkiz. According to him, black women shouldn't sweat, especially if they are Yoruba.
Vizkiz, clap for yourself!
Cc
Adewumiopeyemi
Dhevid
Kondomatic
Bushbiafraboy
Fairlyusedpant
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Etc.

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by vizkiz: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seungrandfather:

Such a wonderful comment by vizkiz. According to him, black women shouldn't sweat, especially if they are Yoruba.
Vizkiz, clap for yourself!
Cc
Adewumiopeyemi
Dhevid
Kondomatic
Bushbiafraboy
Fairlyusedpant
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Etc.

and your point is?

I guess you have glue in your eyes or should I type upside down for you to understand?

You can't see where I mentioned SOME?

Stop trying too hard to sound silly.
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by mikejj(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
;Dmtchew abeg any sure baba ijebu number
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

There is nothing terrible in her look, it just endowed blessing stop hating girl!!!
And pls tell us who bleach among of them,cuz u don't have such does not mean u can denigrate them just like that and shey u never sweat for life ni, cuz u don't know what task they did that made them to be sweating like that

Stop hating!!!

Lol what is there to hate on? And yes ronke oshodi is bleaching
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hahaha! See eru aya... She was almost naked
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by shegie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can a married woman dress lik dis to an event. As u can see she still single at dis stage selling what dey sabi d best....oloshos
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by xtian0982(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=imitateMe post=59270261]Those things seem heavier than a bag of cement.
And why is the man looking like there is a soldier ant on his balls?
[/quote.
bags of water melon..mehnnn
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Funkybabee(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol what is there to hate on? And yes ronke oshodi is bleaching

That is woman problem they will never accept the truth
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

and your point is?

I guess you have glue in your eyes or should I type upside down for you to understand?

Some black men are monkeys.
Some Abokis are illiterate.
Some Igbo's are money lover.
Some Yoruba girls are dirty.
I bet those crazy stereotypes sound good to you. Perhaps, you can make it your ringtone and play it in one of those BRT buses let see if you will go home with your complete teeth.
Idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by sorepco(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dont bring yhat tribal runbish here. Na so me i like my women. Fat and busty!! Go hang...na jealousy de worry u.

vizkiz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by 1Sharon(f): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

That is woman problem they will never accept the truth
What truth?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Jadoskii(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
if u look the pix well well,dey r all sweating na...clearly they've been dancing ..so no nid for the hate bruv..
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by dangotesmummy: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
See Mr brown jay kind of women.he likes them with huge mamary glands and fat ass. cheesy

I'm sure when Mr brown jay sees this woman's brez he'll be salivating and licking his lips cheesy
Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by BigBrother9ja: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Your mama and sister clean reach her undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by diadem10: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

and your point is?

Nor be this poverty stricken manwhore competing for Mr. Nairaland be this? Shioor.. Thank God, you didn't become the face of Nairaland.. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking by Opiletool(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2017
vizkiz:

and your point is?

Now you've dragged your mother and sisters into the mud with your stupidity. I hope you're happy now. Arindin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.