Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face (47714 Views)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Falz is clearly not impressed with 2face backing out of the protests, with rumours suggesting he was threatened.

He shared this video with a caption:
We all need to have this kind of spirit #Revolutionary #OneVoiceNigeria
#IstandWithNigeria

Falz is the son of renowned lawyer, Femi Falana and he is also a trained lawyer.

His fans were indifferent, with some commending him and some angry that he is taking a swipe at tuface

See comments after the cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qo_NCkHcOQ

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/falz-shares-fela-revolutionary-video-to.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
And what was falz doing all the while?

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Michellla(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
my thoughts exactly

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by CaroLyner(f): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hypocritical nonsense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Michellla:
my thoughts exactly
Dude is an hypo.
nice picture by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Bishop1monte(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
No problem
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Tmoney4real007: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Falz, respect your elders

Tubaba set in motion one of the most memorable events in Nigeria's history when few couldn't garner the courage to take that step.

When Tuface sang "For instance", which brought to fore the many many ills prevalent in the Nigerian society, you still dey primary school.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by ichommy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Make I fry Gala abi?

Abeg, Make Use Dre Beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Vizzim: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Make that guy park. He didn't put any effort even to snap with people after the protest end like Mercy na lie. At least 2face spread the news of the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by MidasTouche01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yeye dey smell,

What has he done to help? He has the same stage Fela had, Fela spoke up...all he know to do is sing rubbish songs in gibberish tone....

5 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by josephine123: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
hmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by omenkaLives(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
This overrated dude is allowing his cheaply acquired fame get into his head. Tuface is light years ahead of him for his information.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by kendrick9(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Dude is an hypo. nice picture by the way.
bro that's not she...

2 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by jd1986(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
We on tour..... We will be back when Baba is back grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by AKPOSbaba: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fela na baddest sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by blackaxe78: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
See what 2face 1boy has caused himself

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by habex005(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bad guy
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by abbeyoye2001(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
lol
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Dude is an hypo.
nice picture by the way.

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by kendrick9(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
son of a so called human rights lawyer yet both him nor his father came out yesterday.....what a shame

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by valdes00(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He was busy shouting WEHDONE Sir here n there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by lacreamieboie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Their Problem...

Meanwhile... My sweetheart is a year older! How many likes for her

My day doesn't start with the sunrise and end with the sunset. It starts and ends with you!
I adore everything about you, from your sparkling eyes and stunning smile to your tender loving heart and soul.
The day you came into this world was (even if I did not know it at that time), the first day of my long journey to you. And this to me is truly a special day.
I could never have dreamed you. You are every fantasy I've ever had, rolled up into the loveliest of creatures.
Happy Birthday to my one and only. My here, there and everywhere!
You cannot imagine how happy I am to spend your special day with you. I love you so much more today than yesterday, but not even one-tenth of what I'll feel tomorrow.
You can slay for Africa, talk for Antarctica and find trouble for America. Baby, continue just the way you are! I love you that way.
Your Birthday is the only day of the year I enjoy as much as mine and that's because I love you even more than myself.
Today, you will receive many greetings for your birthday from many well wishers. So this comes with something extra: my everlasting love.
It must have been incredibly sunny the day you were born- because you've brought only sunshine and warmth into my life ever since I met you.
If I could, I would hand you all the stars in the sky on a silver platter as your gift. But I cannot, so I'll give you my love to keep for eternity!

Happy birthday, Darling!
You're hearted,
Oyepitan Oluwafemi.
(@vj_oye)

Now... follow only me.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by babyfaceafrica: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who falz EPP?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by ZeroTolerance: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
After all the Fela gra gra where are we today?

2 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by passyhansome(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
TU FACE bleeped UP, NO NEED TO TAKE SIDE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter / Odira Nwobu And Chikamso Ozonigbo Pictured Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.