Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. (12447 Views)

Innoson: 10 Things To Know About The Automaker / With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days / Toyota Wants People To Know It's Not Just An Automaker Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by AutoJoshNG: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
With Global sales of 5,268,079 units in the first half of the year, the Nissan-Renault alliance officially becomes the World’s largest Automaker. Volkswagen and Toyota comes after with 5,155,600 and 5,129,000 units respectively.

Projections also indicate they will finish top by year end.

https://autojosh.com/nissan-renault-officially-tops-worlds-largest-automaker-chart/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by nosiebaba(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Make them dash me one na

1 Like

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by veekid(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2017
nosiebaba:
Make them dash me one na

cos?

1 Like

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by ugleenerd: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2017
if der like Mk der no start 2 dey mk electric cars ...
der go soon kn hwfr..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by kcjazzy: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2017
oluwa my own motor dey there o
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerians will be surprised at the top 2 manufacturers... All they know is Toyota and Mercedes

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by nony43(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Going by the statistics of what we have here in Nigeria one would think that Toyota and Honda sells more

9 Likes

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2017
where is innoson on the list
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by takenadoh: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Probably a lot of sales in India and other markets , definitely not Naija

2 Likes

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by psalmhorah(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2017
good for them
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by martineverest(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2017
takenadoh:
Probably a lot of sales in India and other markets , definitely not Naija
are u serious.?? Ur Toyota isn't the biggest in us and Europe.... It's African that go crazy for that brand

1 Like

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2017
I never even use car before for my life

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by crunchyg: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Wow, my company will become the greatest soon worldwide
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Who uses Renault Nissan? Over here in Nigeria, people don't even use Nissan itself.
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by cr7lomo: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Most Nigerians think that life starts and ends in Nigeria...as long as Nigerians aint interested, the assume the world aint interested

That's how someone argued with me last night that nobody watches the Spanish league just because Nigerians aint really interested....most people don't even know that the German league is the most watches league by person in the world...

The Volkswagen brand had always been the biggest auto manufacturing company in the world but just because Nigerians dont buy it like Honda and Toyota, they assume that it ain't a big company like the Honda or Toyota... Most Nigerians don't like equipping themselves with knowledge...all they know is Apc pdp...tinubu, ipob and afonja.... Its just preposterous

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2017
China market rocks!!!!
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by salford1: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2017
SouthWestBlood:
Who uses Renault Nissan? Over here in Nigeria, people don't even use Nissan itself.
Renault is not sold in North America, but nissan is very popular. For the first half of the year, nissan rogue outsold honda crv and rav 4.

4 Likes

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by ibkgab001: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Two rugged cars
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by Hungarriman: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by funshint(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmn Ibadan is largely responsible for this with the large number of #Micra taxis in that city

5 Likes

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by Einl(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
And other fools are saying we don't have the right to know the condition of the President.
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by zabuur: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2017
martineverest:
Nigerians will be surprised at the top 2 manufacturers... All they know is Toyota and Mercedes

They are saying brand new sales. How many of those toyotas and mercedes' are new ones. They aren't adding up number of Tokunbos.

3 Likes

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by prodigy24: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
We already know that from the east...
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by takenadoh: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2017
martineverest:
are u serious.?? Ur Toyota isn't the biggest in us and Europe.... It's African that go crazy for that brand

I didn't call any name, but In Naija here how many Nissan vehicles or Renault can u see plying the road?
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by donqx: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2017
good
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by demefa(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2017
cr7lomo:
Most Nigerians think that life starts and ends in Nigeria...as long as Nigerians aint interested, the assume the world aint interested

That's how someone argued with me last night that nobody watches the Spanish league just because Nigerians aint really interested....most people don't even know that the German league is the most watches league by person in the world...

The Volkswagen brand had always been the biggest auto manufacturing company in the world but just because Nigerians dont buy it like Honda and Toyota, they assume that it ain't a big company like the Honda or Toyota... Most Nigerians don't like equipping themselves with knowledge...all they know is Apc pdp...tinubu, ipob and afonja.... Its just preposterous
Ur ryt Honda and Toyota are far behind Volkswagen. Even cars like Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Bugatti, Bentley are manufactured by Volkswagen AG group

1 Like

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by demefa(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2017
martineverest:
Toyota sells more in U.S and Europe than Nissan. Renault will only edge Toyota in Europe but just few countries especially countries closed to France. Toyota is always on top 3 world chart sales.
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by eaglechild: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2017
takenadoh:

I didn't call any name, but In Naija here how many Nissan vehicles or Renault can u see plying the road?

There are arguably more brand new almeras/ sentras than corollas.

2 Likes

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by eaglechild: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2017
ugleenerd:
if der like Mk der no start 2 dey mk electric cars ...
der go soon kn hwfr..
Nissan is the pioneer of commercially available electric cars - the Leaf.

1 Like

Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by BTT(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Oh Nissan, my Nissan.
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by Reference(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
martineverest:

You are mistaken. The reason they like mercedes benz is that it a well built exclusive brand. I don't know why you think such will be a best seller when the country and the world at large is not prosperous.
Re: Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. by 0b100100111: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
lofty900:
where is innoson on the list

grin grin grin

List is for automobile manufacturers! Not coffin manufacturers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things Passengers Do? / BMW Unveils The New 2019 Z4 Roadster At This Year's Monterey Car Week / LAGBUS Bursts Into Flames At Ojodu/Berger Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.