Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe (19939 Views)

Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by talk2hb1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Stylz69(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Looks like he is from Osun state.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Tedassie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
speezyWears:
Police is your friend
Catarrh fall on you!

mora4ka
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Generalyemi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
wunmi590:
Wunmi590: Wahsup

Queency: I'm cool you?

Wunmi590: Same, where are you chatting from?
Queency: Abuja

Wunmi590: Okay,what's your favourite colour?

Queency: Boo, do I look like a small girl to
you? Stop asking irrelevant questions and ask reasonable
INTELLECTUAL questions

Wunmi590: Ok, how many molecules of sulphuric acid is needed to neutralise 5ml of
sodium carbonate and 5 volumes of Tetraoxosulphate (vi)acid when calcium is heated at a temp of 200°C using nickel as a catalyst?

Queency: My favourite colour is brown and you?

dry..not funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by daviefm(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
OLOSHI L'AWON OLOPA YEN

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by daviefm(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
speezyWears:
Police is your friend
BEST FRIEND tongue
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by wunmi590(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Generalyemi:

dry..not funny

Then waka pass? Must you comment? tongue
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by wellmax(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian lady @iamjayhemkay, has taken to Instagram to call out a Police Officer who almost got her killed because he wanted bribe from the commercial bikeman carrying her.

According to @iamjayhemkay who said the incident happened at Akobo Ibadan General Gas Rd, the Police Officer continously dragged the ‘bike she boarded until she fell with her loads on the road’.

Here’s what she wrote;

“This miscreant nearly got me killed today…he was dragging the bike that I boarded until I fell with my loads on d road while there was a vehicle coming thank God the person wasn’t on speed he would av crushed me….still he refused to let go even when he saw me screaming on the floor…just because he was trying to extort money frm the bikeman which he refused to comply…..he was even sitting on the bike nonchalantly and remorseless…those that suppose to protect ppl nw brings harm this is uncalled for…they need to be call to order they re really constituting nuisance this wacko need to stop ….police officer @ akobo ibadan general Gas Rd”

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-police-officer-almost-got-crushed-wanted-bribe/

Lalasticlala

Oh my. I know this guy. He's a complete nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by liciouspee(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmm, if I had the power, I'll change them to boys scout and establish another organization in their stead.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by louiskay(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This story would have made more sense if she died in the process.
What's the essence calling him out when she didn't die.
Underage Fool.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by dangotesmummy: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
That pro police woman always parading herself around and painting Nigerian police as saints nko?

These nonentities will keep risking the lives of innocent Nigerians because of bribe.what if she had died or broke her spinal cord? Of course he will run away and the pro will come and be speaking useless English that cannot raise the dead

Police is your friend indeed.bunch of nonentities
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Rolly22(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This story would have made more sense if she died in the process.

What's the essence calling him out when she didn't die.

So she would call him out from the grave if she had died? Seriously you need common sense
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by murphyola: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2017
The guy is a stupid and a disgrace to Nigerian police, it was him that we nearly beat two months ago on the same allegation of extortion while we were going for engagement at the same road his name is Sunday or whatever. Very stupid police officer indeed
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by initiate: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
THIS SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED AND THE GUY SHOULD BE PUNISHED. LET US NOT TRIVIALISE THIS, IT IS A SERIOUS ISSUE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Duped Of N465,000 @trans Amadi, PH / Armed Robbers Shoot Engineer Dead In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.