Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. (26805 Views)

10 Horrifying Times Dogs Killed People / Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time / 6 Useless Websites You Should Check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
There are some very disturbing and creepy websites on the internet, when you visit, it scares the hell out of you. These horrifying websites are so dreadful, that it sends shivers down your spine, no matter how strong of a horror fan you maybe. These sites will be hard to digest, once you go into the depth of these horrifying websites. Hence a strict warning, that you should never ever visit these horrifying websites, for your well being.

Many of these horrifying websites founders have fallen into legal problems over the content, which is shared. We bring you several types of sites from online games to serial killers blogs.

also, read Are You A Party Freak? –

Therefore, we request you to sit back and check out these top 15 horrifying websites, which we recommend you to never ever visit.

15. White Enamel

This is a game site, which is certainly not for the weak-hearted, where you are made to go around an abandoned insane asylum and the game’s uncanny soundtrack of an old man singing will certainly startle you.This game is so terrifying that players often mistake the footage of the asylum as being real. Some even feel as if they are watching a horror movie. It can shockingly affect the weak-hearted. So, never ever play this game.

14. Plane Crash Info

A very heartbreaking site on this list, which provides access to accident stats, reports, maps, photos, and last words of plane crash victims, actual audio depicting the plane’s final moments in the air, the pilot’s orders, passengers’ final words, and the devastating moments the plane actually crashes below. This is really heavy and an emotional crash to deal with, for a normal person, to witness something so devastating.

13. Cryptomundo

This site documents their encounters or attempts to hunt down creatures like Chupacabras, Bigfoot, and an array of lake monsters and sea serpents. A very spooky site where they describe some very believable sightings of these creatures in locations all over the world, which leaves you answerless, whether there is any truth to the conspiracy theories behind their existence.

12. Hashima Island

It is a site where you travel around the forgotten world of Hashima, a deserted, creepy and abandoned island on the coast of Japan, which has a dark history, with its peak population in 1959 with 5,259 people occupying the island. In 1974, the coal mines were closed and all the residents departed leaving the island abandoned and has since been known as “the ghost island of Japan.” On the site, you will see everything from the “stairway to hell” to the actual coal mines and all of it looks so real giving a very creepy feeling.

11. Bestgore

The founder of this site Mark Marek was thrown in jail because this site was so controversial and disturbing. This is actually a shock site whose aim is inflicting shock to its users, with the most disturbing videos of beheadings and dismemberment. These are violent real-life news, photos, and videos, which is a disturbingly real depiction of the horrors happening around the world. Better to stay away than regret.

10. Death Map

This site shows you every death occurring in the world at any given time you log on, red dots will start appearing on whichever country has just had a death. Along with this, there are green dots are also popping up to show all the births that are happening in the world. Hence, you witness the population ratio of the world balancing. With the death, a symbol pops up to present the person’s religion, like a cross for a Christian. Strongly advise never ever to visit this site.

9. Death Date

This site tells someone the exact date they are going to die. If you want to know when you are gonna die, then a detail of personal information has to be submitted. A date will be provided and repeated reminders will be given on time left for death to arrive. Exact prediction of death is done or not, but it’s a very unhealthy site, which engulfs a person in negative thoughts about his own death. One of the most horrifying websites never ever visit.

8. Bongcheon-Dong Ghost

It’s an online comic that you should never ever Google search, especially late at night. One of the scariest webcomic on the internet, which is very disturbing. The entire text is in Korean and the illustrations are so graphic and clear that the language barrier doesn’t take away any of the comic’s scariness. The comic strip begins with a girl walking on a deserted street alone when she sees a strange-looking man in the distance, and from here on, things don’t get any less eerie. Bongcheon was originally the title of an extremely impoverished area of Seoul, South Korea.

7. The Fifth Nail Exposed

One of the horrifying websites which are completely based on one man’s life as a convicted serial killer and violent sexual predator. It contains content from the criminal himself Joseph E. Duncan III, who began his crimes in the ’70s and is now still in jail, he sends handwritten content to the creepy guy running the blog. It is extremely disturbing where one can get a clear insight into the mind and actions of a dangerous serial killer. Don’t visit this site alone.

6. Death Row Information

This site provides all types of death row information available from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. It includes exact details of all death row-related, including accounts of past executions and the final words of criminals just before they were executed. You can also see people who are currently on death row, their case history and the waiting list for their execution. Basically, it’s a calendar highlighted with all the upcoming executions.

5. Joy of Satan

This site is dedicated to the religion Satanism. This site was founded in 1966 by people having ideological and philosophical beliefs based on Satan. They focus mostly on teens and children rigging them with their beliefs, origins, details about Lucifer, and even how to become a Satanist and join the hell’s army. Everybody has the freedom to believe, but kids should never ever believe something so Satanic.

4. Darwin Time

One of the horrifying websites consisting a compilation of all the conspiracy theories including 9/11, Hitler, and even Woodstock. This site is extremely messy and disorganized with very gruesome images, writings all laid out haywire on top of each other, thousands of hyperlinks cluttered randomly and all seem to work. A Twitter account associated with this website had to shut down because of its weird and creepy content.

3. Skyway Bridge

This website has the tracking of all the suicides which took place from the 4th most popular bridge the Sunshine Skyway Bridge located on the West Coast of Florida, USA. This site shows you all the tragic deaths, the detail of people who leaped to their death. By clicking on this site you can see the entire history of this ill-fated bridge suicides. Strongly recommend never ever to visit this site.

2. A Columbine Site

This website documented the tragic shootings that took place at Columbine High School, 20 years ago in Colorado on 20th, April 1999. It was a highly planned attack by two senior students, where 12 were dead and 21 left injured. This site gives actual descriptions of the mass murder, a video footage of the murderers and the exact route they took to school to perform their madness, who later committed suicide. Visit at your own risk.

1. Human Leather

Human Leather is a British sales website that sells products which have been manufactured from human skin, which resemble almost like leather. The skin comes from people who have entrusted it to the site, prior to their death. They manufacture shoe, wallets, and bags from human skin. Belts have the highest demand and sales. This is the creepiest site, which you should never ever visit if you don’t wish these products to haunt you mentally, for weeks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
I just visited ALL.

Bestgore was the best for me(bookmarked) cool. Death map is not actually happenin', its based on birth & mortality rate statistics so I didn't find it interestin'. The others were rather boring.

8 Likes

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Flexherbal(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Do not try number 9
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by rollybest(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Flexherbal:
Do not try number 9
I have visited it, but i still dey eat my corn. ii no even shake me

1 Like

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Aminu212: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Op pls provide link
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Flexherbal(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
rollybest:

I have visited it, but i still dey eat my corn.
ii no even shake me
Hahhahaha!
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by meritocrat: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
death date predicted that I will die on March 1st, 2050. I have just 32yrs on earth to live. Now I will work to prove them wrong.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bros u get mind ooo
to know or predict when one will die is not in the afrrican line of thinking. What if you com pass out on that day I no wish you death ooo am just asking

meritocrat:
death date predicted that I will die on March 1st, 2050. I have just 32yrs on earth to live. Now I will work to prove them wrong.
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Dramadiddy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
like if you think op's description of these sites are more horrifying than the sites themselves

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Holamidhe(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
It would be ok if you can drop the links without http (to make it a text).. It taking long checking google for the actual web address. Thanks
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by meritocrat: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
I like adventure. Sometimes I think about my last day on earth and funeral. My inquisitiveness made me to check. But I hope to prove them wrong. I'd prefer to live for 32yrs that is smashing success that to live a boring unsuccessful 70yrs.

mcjibs22:
Bros u get mind ooo
to know or predict when one will die is not in the afrrican line of thinking. What if you com pass out on that day I no wish you death ooo am just asking

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by femi4: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Flexherbal:
Do not try number 9
I just did....the only thing I m afraid of in this life is rat

1 Like

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
I am off to Death Date.com. Who came up with such a brilliant and enthralling idea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by 9jageekz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2017

Like WTF!!

Well, I actually submitted wrong info.
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Humblebloke(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
2055.....that's definitely not it

1 Like

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Op you just encouraged Nigerians to visit the websites. Thank God I am not a curious person.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by delli(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
U just told us indirectly to visit there

3 Likes

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by haconjy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
even me now, am scare of this page...
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by adexdon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
what is horrifying abt all diz site... everyone is debt to death so no big deal...apart from knwing ur dying date what oda tinz big pass it
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by babz11(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
this is ridiculous, but as an aviator i love no 14.
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is nothing "Horrifying" about Death Date.com. Op,you were being a bit too sensational with your post. Guys,check it out. It's just the same as taking a quiz on funtrivia.com.

1 Like

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by igraman(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sure, am gonna die someday. But its only God Chineke Ubangiji Allah that knows when am leaving.
I pray He grants me longevity.

Here is the poo they gave me as death date.

1 Like

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Chiefly(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tell me sumptn I don't know sad
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by fatymore(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
As I bold reach.. I can't open them.. No time for nightmare
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
what about xvideos
Just asking tho

Anyway i am checking that death date and Darwin time

2 Likes

Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by espn(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
fatymore:
As I bold reach.. I can't open them.. No time for nightmare
who tell u say you bold? Why u cum dey fear self?
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by fatymore(f): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
espn:
who tell u say you bold? Why u cum dey fear self?
i dey fear
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by sagerasaq: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ha ha ha!!! Didn't check any upon how curious I am... Just help me with unsolved murder case mystery sites!!! Am sure to visit those
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Oxytocin(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Finfadei:

2. A Columbine Site

This website documented the tragic shootings that took place at Columbine High School, 20 years ago in Colorado on 20th, April 1999. It was a highly planned attack by two senior students, where 12 were dead and 21 left injured. This site gives actual descriptions of the mass murder, a video footage of the murderers and the exact route they took to school to perform their madness, who later committed suicide. Visit at your own risk.

I've actually watched the video of this before, probably on discovery world or one of those channels.
I found it far from scary. It's just about two depressed lost teenage guyz who wished to die and were ready to take as much people for the ride.

And I've viewed most of the websites up there, not viewed no 9 tho, still gathering enough guts to do that grin
That Dong ghost tho after one, two views it's like every other comic
Re: 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. by Sunymoore(m): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Cool site

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says / 4 People That Destroyed Nigerian Education. / Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.