Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre (733 Views)

Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Visits Injured Victims Of The Ozubulu Massacre / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by investnow2013: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thank God for life.Yesterday I was wining dining in OZUBULU for my 17years wedding, little did I know d devil has its plans,so many died but the lord said is not yet ur time,my five kids n hubby n son's friend were in attendance of d early morning mass,the bullet is still inside my body n am stable,what a might God I serve

Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by investnow2013: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
See beauty!....Thank God!

Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by investnow2013: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nwanne anyi ekene dili Chukwu!

Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by Rtopzy(f): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by SlayerForever: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Otito dili Jesu...

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by DickDastardLION(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
SlayerForever:
Otito dili Jesu...
Na ndu ebebe cool
Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by bakila: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sorry Madam and congrats for surviving the shame brought on your conmunity by that drug baron.
Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by alcmene: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
bakila:
Sorry Madam and congrats for surviving the shame brought on your conmunity by that drug baron.

Mallams now feel among.... have you taken your milk today

Re: See One Of The Survivors Of Ozubulu Massacre by bakila: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2017
alcmene:

Mallams now feel among.... have you taken your milk today
Sorry Seun+ the owner of Nairaland for my hyperactive fingers.I will not be AMONG.

You may be AMONG the recipients of bullets intended for Drug Baron or Kidnapping kingpin if you dont quit that trash.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Doctrines Lack Credibility / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/17 / Prophecy For 2018 From Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.