Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Regret By Abbey2g - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Regret By Abbey2g (494 Views)

9 Authors Who Regret Getting Famous / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Regret By Abbey2g by Abbey2g(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
My Regret is another block buster by your girl Abbey2g, please read and healthy criticism is allowed. It is full of lessons of life. Be blessed.
Re: My Regret By Abbey2g by Abbey2g(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
**** Chapter one ****
After the evening service, Victoria went to meet their youth president Papa Gabe as he's fondly called by his disciples, in front of the church building. "papa good evening" Victoria bowed in greetings,
" good evening sister Vick, how are you? "
" Fine sir"
"alright, so how was the service? "
" it was awesome sir"
" yes my dear, you know on this campus what we need is to always be filled with the word so as to stand up to whatever comes our way "
" yes sir"
" sis Vick I'll have to be on my way, I need to go to class this evening "
" me too sir, I have test tomorrow morning "
" good evening papa" another member of the church greeted
" good evening, be blessed "
" sis Vick I wish you success in your test tomorrow "
" amen thanks sir"
"good night "
" good night sir"
They both left the church premises.
She got to her Lodge twenty minutes later to meet her room mate already set for night class, they met at the front of the door.
" ahah! Joy you couldn't even wait for me" Victoria told her friend
" commot jorh! Were you not the one that said you would go to class from church? " joy said
"ehhh yes but I forgot my books and lamp, abeg wait for me, give me the key" Victoria said collecting the key
" abeg hurry, it's getting late"
"okay" Victoria said rushing in to get her books and lamp, she came out immediately after carrying them and locked the door,
"let's go " they both left for class,
" this is 8pm already, we no longer have much time left, all because of you " Joy said, upset and checking her wrist watch as they began their journey to class
" Joy I'm sorry, I was talking with papa Gabe and I didn't know it was getting late " Victoria apologised
" how you go know? " joy eyed her and continued" with the way you're always with this your papa Gabe, hope there's nothing? "
" you can't be serious " joy replied in shock
" I have never been this serious "
" he's just my spiritual father and that's all to it"
"hey, I was only joking, why are you upset now? "Joy laughed hitting her friend lightly on the shoulder
"next time, look for a funnier topic to joke with "
" okay baby "
" I'm not a baby! "
" okay okay, Vick "
They both laughed
" where are you reading? " Joy asked
" I'll read in Achema hall and you? "
" Engineering department "
" okay, we'll meet here 11pm "
" no probs "
" read well o"
"okay and you too "
" yea" Vick was about taking her route
" and please don't think about papa Gabe for the time being "
" I'll pretend I didn't hear that" Vick said continuing her movement and Joy laughed also taking her own route.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Passage / Hannah's Tale ( African Edition ) / Article - R I S E Up! W O M A N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.