Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Passage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Passage (495 Views)

Read This Interesting Comprehension Passage / Clear The Passage Of LIFE / Invitation To A Conference To Mark 50 Years Of The Passage Of Christopher Okig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Passage by Irshittabey: 1:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone. A friend of mine wrote the following passage. What is your take on it?

'Why are we whispering?' Risi asked 'because' Tolu replied with a shrug.
The issue here was that Tolu knew that it was only Risi that would dare to follow him into a situation like this where it was possible that they never made it out in one piece but it was a small compromise in the investigation of the menace of his existence even if he frankly thought that Risi was not very right in the head but who was these days.
So, throwing all caution to the wind they went down on all fours and started to crawl through thorns (since when did hedges have torns?) that he quickly thought to withdraw his former statement of not making it out in one piece and praying to the one above that they at least found pieces of them to bury.
You know I heard that generally they have a very keen sense of hearing' supplied Risi again in a whisper and that almost made Tolu yell 'quiet' but then that would be very noisy so he wondered if he could afford to make the shush motion when the menace itself came into view and suddenly Tolu wanted to laugh because he felt very foolish for he was the one who had stepped into the Lion's den against all odds and now Tom the stray cat who had been napping under the overgrown neighborhood hedge possibly dreaming of plumb rats was WIDE AWAKE and was staring right into his eyes and now he wondered if those that said face your fears realized how much courage it took for right now he couldn't wish hard enough that he hadn't dared. For his brain dutifully flashed all of his nightmares before his very eyes but come to think of it Tom didn't seem so big now and it even seemed like he was getting ready to go back to his nap had Risi not said 'Are we there yet?' and this time not whispering!
Well,we will just say it was a day Tolu would never forget for fear had made his Tom bigger than he really was but stupidity had made his nightmare into reality. Plus, he would never look at hedges the same way again.
Re: A Passage by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Irshittabey:
Hello everyone. A friend of mine wrote the following passage. What is your take on it?

'Why are we whispering?' Risi asked 'because' Tolu replied with a shrug.
The issue here was that Tolu knew that it was only Risi that would dare to follow him into a situation like this where it was possible that they never made it out in one piece but it was a small compromise in the investigation of the menace of his existence even if he frankly thought that Risi was not very right in the head but who was these days.
So, throwing all caution to the wind they went down on all fours and started to crawl through thorns (since when did hedges have torns?) that he quickly thought to withdraw his former statement of not making it out in one piece and praying to the one above that they at least found pieces of them to bury.
You know I heard that generally they have a very keen sense of hearing' supplied Risi again in a whisper and that almost made Tolu yell 'quiet' but then that would be very noisy so he wondered if he could afford to make the shush motion when the menace itself came into view and suddenly Tolu wanted to laugh because he felt very foolish for he was the one who had stepped into the Lion's den against all odds and now Tom the stray cat who had been napping under the overgrown neighborhood hedge possibly dreaming of plumb rats was WIDE AWAKE and was staring right into his eyes and now he wondered if those that said face your fears realized how much courage it took for right now he couldn't wish hard enough that he hadn't dared. For his brain dutifully flashed all of his nightmares before his very eyes but come to think of it Tom didn't seem so big now and it even seemed like he was getting ready to go back to his nap had Risi not said 'Are we there yet?' and this time not whispering!
Well,we will just say it was a day Tolu would never forget for fear had made his Tom bigger than he really was but stupidity had made his nightmare into reality. Plus, he would never look at hedges the same way again.

The worst experience I had was the one I had with a narcissistic human, I felt so bad, I kept calling people to know if I wasn’t the one at fault or something, I pray I never come across such a human being ever again, out of everyone I have met he is the 1st person I hadn’t contacted since it all went south, like in his case after I had declined he was like we can still be friends, which I had no issues with, however, he doesn’t respect boundaries, he keeps talking like we were more than friends, no matter how many times I try to make him understand my point of view it was useless, he even went as far as saying he would kill himself, it was the worst, I had to speak to a male friend, my female friends and his mum so that I could leave in peace.

He made me feel like regretting being open minded, like this wouldn’t have happened to me if I stayed in my world and not allowing some crazy human being in, it was an annoying experience.

You must be the narcissistic person here and of course you are

You are morbidly obese
Barren
Infertile
Disabled

That you wasted his time to Abeokuta
That you risked his life
That you toyed with his emotions is more than enough reasons to let people know that you are narcissistic

Is he still chatting you
No
Is he still calling you
No

Why come here to bark like a rabid dog

To come here and spew rubbish from that your stinking gutter you call mouth shows the cause of your problem

So what reason have you got to label him narcissistic

Ibrahim rukayat shitta bey

You are incredibly insane

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Characters Voices In Stories / FIRE And WATER A Story By Wisdom Felix / Blood Money Lover, A Play By Staru1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.