Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) (32412 Views)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by AutoReportNG: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
We are indeed in the last days. According to a man named Frank Ekene who shared this post on his facebook page, he alleged that his former staff which he sacked 2 years ago but came back for restatement attempted to kill me despite giving him money to take care of his ailing daughter. Read his account below..

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/former-ex-staff-attempts-to-kill-his.html

1 Like

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by AutoReportNG: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
What a wicked world we live in...

See more graphic pictures here (GRAPHIC)...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/former-ex-staff-attempts-to-kill-his.html

1 Like

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
trust human being at ur risk

21 Likes

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by vedd: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
That's what happens when frustration meet desperation.

Very reprehensible!
He should be thrown far away from civilization.

7 Likes

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Larwin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
ehya angry

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by sonofspada(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wah, na real Wah

1 Like

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
vedd:
Which one be "Former ex-staff"?

Adjusted... Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Even b4 I open day thread, I know say na dem.

Because na only dem fit do dis kind thing.

I mean the Ps & Is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wa o. Is it now a crime to help people? Thank God people were home to save you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by vedd: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
Even b4 I open day thread, I know say na dem.
Because na only dem fit do dis kind thing.
I mean the Ps & Is.
Tribe! Tribe! Tribe!
You ethnic trolls have become very nauseating, stale and predictably silly.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
vedd:

Tribe! Tribe! Tribe!
You ethnic trolls have become very nauseating, stale and predictably silly.

E pain am well well.

Ps & Is are nuisance

7 Likes

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
humans re even more wicked dan lion
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
People are irrational these days.Same thing happened to a night club owner sometime ago who was killed by a former employee he sacked.

1 Like

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by vedd: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
e pain am well well. Ps & Is are nuisance
Only a slave to the Gambari could make such a monumentally idiotic statement. You are indeed a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance.

Instead of lending a voice to the likes of Adeyinka Grandson to defend your heritage from Fulani onslaughts, you will rather join betrayers and lazy mainstreamers like Ogundamisi to promote the Fulani course and perpetuate your eternal servitude.

PS: I Am Edo.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
vedd:

Only a slave to the Gambari could make such a monumentally idiotic statement. You are indeed a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance.

Instead of lending a voice to the likes of Adeyinka Grandson to defend your heritage from Fulani onslaughts, you will rather join betrayers and lazy mainstreamers like Ogundamisi to promote the Fulani course and perpetuate your eternal servitude.

PS: I Am Edo.
[/s]

Find a way of getting outta my mention.

Who gives a damn where you come from?

Iporks are pigs and Idiots.

9 Likes

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
do not let your experience with bad people stop you from discovering the good people God has planted on the way to your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
do not let your experience with bad people stop you from discovering the good people God has planted on the way to your destiny.. People are bad, but not everybody.

1 Like

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ndo my brother. Your enemies will forever fail. Get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yeligray:
do not let your experience with bad people stop you from discovering the good people God has planted on the way to your destiny.. People are bad, but not everybody.
dat is true my friend
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yeligray:
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yeligray:
dat is true my brother
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
God saved this guy's life..

But his English has some Vitamin X deficiency grin

His name is Ekene, I won't be surprised if his worker is a PotorPotor Negro too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Afonjas are useless and cannot comprehend, tomorrow they wonder why they are dragging WAEC last position with Zamfara. The man named Ekene is the owner of the business, and the wicked worker is an Afonja. The Afonja did this out of envy for the Igbo owner.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by goshen26: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
In as much I do not support the barbaric attitude, all this employer will not tell the world whr they've been inhuman to their staff too.

How can a dog u r feeding decided to bite you if u have not added poison to the dog meal?
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ultron12345: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wa for some people o....OP, what does this story have to do with last days abi end time.......must u bring religion and superstition into everything
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
the heart of men is desperate and full of evil cry
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by mercyway: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
thanked God for his life
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by klassykute(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmmm. The heart of a man.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Eeyah....
Sorry o...
Baba God pass dem na...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Boys Caught Stealing Goats In Kwara State (Pics) / VIDEO : Goat Thief Caught In Benin City / My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.