Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) (32424 Views)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the heart of men is desperate and full of evil cry

Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Yeligray(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2017
correctguy101:

I was burned and rendered business less if there's a word like that, cos of trusting a demon I called a friend. I really would love to meet the good people God created cos it's like evil has taken over.
you will but in the main time don't trust any1 you see
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
Even b4 I open day thread, I know say na dem.

Because na only dem fit do dis kind thing.

I mean the Ps & Is.

...and they only exist in the north and u are the grand imam of ps and is grin
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

I'm sure the ones who gave birth to you are as stupid as you are.
Mods, pls, I reported this comment yesterday but, apparently, it is ignored. Just asking, am I allowed to describe a Nairalander as such?

Cc Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by correctguy101(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yeligray:
you will but in the main time don't trust any1 you see

It's exasperating living a life where there's no one to trust. Thanks for the advice bro.
Stay blessed
Re: Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Kendrick80 post=59290869][/quote]lol..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO : Goat Thief Caught In Benin City / Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) / My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.