Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! (715 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist / Doctors And Nurses Please Help / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! by greatbrian(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
I will make it short as much as i can.

In my first year during cross country activity, after going for like 20km I heard a tick sound on my leg. But the adrenaline and dream of making first cage never allowed me to take it serious. After like 2 days of cross country activity, I started feeling pain on my left leg and when I say pain I mean real ache. I tried reporting sick to see a doctor but due to high level of malingering among my course mate, reporting sick was not successful. They all labelled it to the stress of the cross country. After like few weeks of intense pain I succesfully reported sick and a scan revealed I broke my left fibular and there was callous formation. I guess symbolising the leg is healing on its own. Still caste was put on my leg and I was confined to walk with clutches for like a month plus. And it was a very hellish experience. Anyway it went on and during break my mum been a medical practitioner invited her physiotherapist friends to check and nothing absurd was found. Now in my third year, during 2nd quarter anf obstacle crossing I miscalculated and hit the same left leg right on the edge of the obstacle. And since then HV been feeling intense pain again. I did scan and nfin was found. But for like a week now, I do feel intense pain on the leg still I can't locate which part of my left leg maybe the bone or muscle. I just know once in a day I feel great ache which a time last thru out the night and I rili feel like a blanck ammo was shot in my eyes. Dz how bad the pain z.

Now am confused nfin is seen of the leg so far from scan report but hell yah am feeling so much pain even now am typing. I read online that the symptoms of bone cancer z leg ache. So dt lives me with the question am I a victim. Should I start writing my will and making my way pure with my gfs. Probably the impasse z around the corner or what medication can I use to reduce the pain, anybody with similar experience. What do u fnk z happening to my leg. Etc. I can't let my mum know of dz though coz she will loose sleep over it. Please ur helpful comments are welcomenotAnd for the oxford crew who will see dz as a medium to insult me. Z my leg that ache now my thump so dnt be deceived.
Re: Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! by sammysunny88: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2017
greatbrian:

In my first year during cross country activity, after going for like 20km I heard a tick sound on my leg. But the adrenaline and dream of making first cage never allowed me to take it serious. After like 2 days of cross country activity, I started feeling pain on my left leg and when I say pain I mean real ache. I tried reporting sick to see a doctor but due to high level of malingering among my course mate, reporting sick was not successful. They all labelled it to the stress of the cross country. After like few weeks of intense pain I succesfully reported sick and a scan revealed I broke my left fibular and there was callous formation. I guess symbolising the leg is healing on its own. Still caste was put on my leg and I was confined to walk with clutches for like a month plus. And it was a very hellish experience. Anyway it went on and during break my mum been a medical practitioner invited her physiotherapist friends to check and nothing absurd was found. Now in my third year, during 2nd quarter anf obstacle crossing I miscalculated and hit the same left leg right on the edge of the obstacle. And since then HV been feeling intense pain again. I did scan and nfin was found. But for like a week now, I do feel intense pain on the leg still I can't locate which part of my left leg maybe the bone or muscle. I just know once in a day I feel great ache which a time last thru out the night and I rili feel like a blanck ammo was shot in my eyes. Dz how bad the pain z.

Now am confused nfin is seen of the leg so far from scan report but hell yah am feeling so much pain even now am typing. I read online that the symptoms of bone cancer z leg ache. So dt lives me with the question am I a victim. Should I start writing my will and making my way pure with my gfs. Probably the impasse z around the corner or what medication can I use to reduce the pain, anybody with similar experience. What do u fnk z happening to my leg. Etc. I can't let my mum know of dz though coz she will loose sleep over it. Please ur helpful comments are welcomenotAnd for the oxford crew who will see dz as a medium to insult me. Z my leg that ache now my thump so dnt be deceived.
. Sorry for the pains and God will perfect it in Jesus mighty name. Just believe that you are heal. From your explanation above, I suggest you go for alternative treatment with herbal medicine and not just herbal medicine but pure natural and curative herbal product and I can be of help to you to over this pain. But we cant conclude that is an osteoporosis because you said you have done series of test and nothing was found. But with herbal product from China, this can be parmanently and completely cure. The product are pure herbal medicine from china that are very effective for any of kind of pains such as arthritis, rheumatoid, osteoporosis, or general body pains. This product are for curative without any side effect and they are pure herbs not nutritional supplement that you have to be taking continuously and whenever you stop, the pains comes back again. This herbal medicine, immediately you start the treatment, the second day, you will definitely start seeing the improvement. Chat me up for details and how you can get this product...... 0/8/0/6?8/8/0/3/3?8/6.
Re: Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! by greatbrian(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2017
sammysunny88:
. Sorry for the pains and God will perfect it in Jesus mighty name. Just believe that you are heal. From your explanation above, I suggest you go for alternative treatment with herbal medicine and not just herbal medicine but pure natural and curative herbal product and I can be of help to you to over this pain. But we cant conclude that is an osteoporosis because you said you have done series of test and nothing was found. But with herbal product from China, this can be parmanently and completely cure. The product are pure herbal medicine from china that are very effective for any of kind of pains such as arthritis, rheumatoid, osteoporosis, or general body pains. This product are for curative without any side effect and they are pure herbs not nutritional supplement that you have to be taking continuously and whenever you stop, the pains comes back again. This herbal medicine, immediately you start the treatment, the second day, you will definitely start seeing the improvement. Chat me up for details and how you can get this product...... 0/8/0/6?8/8/0/3/3?8/6.

Will chat u up later.... Can I see a sample picture of the herbal medicine
Re: Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! by DoctorsOfficeNg: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2017
greatbrian:

I have read all you have said. I first would want to reassure you to calm down. Bone cancer symptoms may present as pain but i wouldn't want you to take all you read online so serious.

I would advice you go see an orthopedic for a second medical opinion. If the scan was done rightly and well reported, then you have no cause for alarm.
One must be cautious with what is read online.

If you'd like to chat more with or certified doctors,
Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor

Its CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE | EASY

If need be, there you could be assisted for a referral depending on your location.

Cheers!
Re: Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! by EMDIEY: 2:44am On Aug 09, 2017
What kind of competition are u in that u will be so unwilling to take a sick leave? Are they paying u neymar's salary? Well from ur history there, I really doubt if it's a cancer. U need to see an orthopedic, don't just go to lab to scan and believe that there is nothing in the scan because "they" said there's non, there is more a trained eye can see from a scan than fractures only. Becareful of the advice u take online, nairaland is not ur hospital, don't take prescriptions online, as some people don't know what it takes to make diagnosis talkmore of prescribing,they might end up giving u complications, their aim is profit, don't be gullible. I think u need to tell ur mother,better now than late, be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Occurrence Normal? / See What Killed The 25yr-old Bodybuilder, Sam Standerwick / Know What Your Foot Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.