Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment (1205 Views)

The Glory Of His Grace - Eternal Punishment / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by kulhud: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2017
MASTURBATING HAS ETERNAL PUNISHMENT

Somebody sent:
I have a question to ask
Is masturbation really a sin?

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." 1 Cor 3:16-17

masturbation is a sexual act, there is a strong urge in it that must be satisfied by the sinner man whether he like it or not, he cant stop it, he cant control it once the urge rises he runs away to a private place to defile and destroy himself, the temple of God,.. continue reading at http://scripturalz..com

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by ifenes(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Fake News....and it is a shame you don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Niflheim(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Masturbation is a sin? But the Hindus said that eating cow meat is the highest abomination and sin!!!

@op, do you believe what the Hindus said? And if not, why?
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
When people marry and they have sex, isn't it a sin since they defile the body of God. Even of they get married first. The girl is disvirgined and has been defiled so doing.

What If the man masturbateswith the imagination of his wife in his mind?
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by kulhud: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Niflheim:
Masturbation is a sin? But the Hindus said that eating cow meat is the highest abomination and sin!!!

@op, do you believe what the Hindus said? And if not, why?

I don't believe, I am not an Hindu. I don't have the restriction from eating a cow meat.
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by kulhud: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Timhim:
When people marry and they have sex, isn't it a sin since they defile the body of God. Even of they get married first. The girl is disvirgined and has been defiled so doing.

What If the man masturbateswith the imagination of his wife in his mind?

sexual intercourse is meant for married couple so it isn't a sin. Cox the Bible made it known that *be fruitful and multiply* that can only happened is through sexual intercourse for married couple.

masturbation is bad, irrespective of the form the subject used to carried it out.
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by QuietHammer(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
kulhud:

I don't believe, I am not an Hindu. I don't have the restriction from eating a cow meat.

Hypothetically, I am married with six kids with no intention of having another for financial reasons.
So, while having steamy sex with my wife on a cold night I removed my "johnnyboy" from my wife as I was about to hit the climax, choked the monkey(masturbated) for a few seconds and finished on her back like the good Apostle Johnson Sule to avoid getting her pregnant. Have I sinned?

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by hadow(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
QuietHammer:

Hypothetically, I am married with six kids with no intention of having another for financial reasons.
So, while having steamy sex with my wife on a cold night I removed my "johnnyboy" from my wife as I was about to hit the climax, choked the monkey(masturbated) for a few seconds and finished on her back like the good Apostle Johnson Sule to avoid getting her pregnant. Have I sinned?
yes you have sinned for this is the same reason why judah's 2nd son onan was struck dead (genesis 38 :8-10)
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by QuietHammer(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
hadow:
yes you have sinned for this is the same reason why judah's 2nd son onan was struck dead (genesis 38 :8-10)
So would my sin be me spilling my seed or me masturbating?
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by hadow(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
QuietHammer:
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by kulhud: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
QuietHammer:
hmnmnm ^sigh^
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
kulhud:

sexual intercourse is meant for married couple so it isn't a sin. Cox the Bible made it known that *be fruitful and multiply* that can only happened is through sexual intercourse for married couple.

masturbation is bad, irrespective of the form the subject used to carried it out.

The bible never specified the kind of sin it is talking about. So it could mean that masturbation is a sin for unmarried people and not for married people who practice it with their spouses in mind.

Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
hadow:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

MEANING THAT HE WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT THE WOMAN TO HAVE OFFSPRINGS. GOD LOOKED AT HIM AS JEALOUS AND WICKED FOR NOT WANTING THE WOMAN TO HAVE OFFSPRINGS AND FOR KILLING THE OFFSPRINGS.
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Niflheim(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
@kulhud,

Supposing I show you people who have "zero restriction" on masturbation, based on the fact that it is a part of their religious rite.........................................what will you say to that? Will you still insist that they will be eternally punished?
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by kulhud: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Niflheim:
@kulhud,

Supposing I show you people who have "zero restriction" on masturbation, based on the fact that it is a part of their religious rite.........................................what will you say to that? Will you still insist that they will be eternally punished?

yes, they will be punished eternally if they didn't damn from it (according to my belief).

since you said that's part of their religious rite, that means that's what they believe in as I believe and know that masturbation is a sinful act.
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by 1Sharon(f): 1:32am On Aug 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

cheesy
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by jonbellion(m): 2:17am On Aug 12, 2017
kulhud:

well non christians dont have a restriction too
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Timhim:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

MEANING THAT HE WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT THE WOMAN TO HAVE OFFSPRINGS. GOD LOOKED AT HIM AS JEALOUS AND WICKED FOR NOT WANTING THE WOMAN TO HAVE OFFSPRINGS AND FOR KILLING THE OFFSPRINGS.

@kulhud You haven't replied my post. Or don't you have any thing to defend yourself against it. grin
Re: Masturbating Has Eternal Punishment by Uyi168: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
OP,why is ur God so much concerned abt who does what with their genitals?

(1) (Reply)

11 Characteristics Of A Heaven Bound Pilgrim / Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell / Incantation & Speaking In Tongues.. Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.