Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Family Planning Method - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Planning Method (1934 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Family Planning And Poverty Reduction / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Planning Method by Kkposky: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2017
people of Nairaland, please I need advice on this ish.

we planned getting married soon but don't intend making children until after one year of our marriage.
which family planning method is the best. I don't want any chemical my body for now
Re: Family Planning Method by Nwodosis(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Get married first!

4 Likes

Re: Family Planning Method by thesicilian: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Not a good idea to start delaying having children when you don't have any at all for now.
Re: Family Planning Method by thorpido(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2017
You no want chemical for body?
Well your best bet might be to use a condom but if you can't have the discipline,then you should go on the pills.

2 Likes

Re: Family Planning Method by okirewaju(f): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Condom na or withdrawal method if bros is skilled in that area but withdrawal is at your own risk sha.

If you use patch or pills it might disrupt your hormones.

Happy married life in advance
Re: Family Planning Method by ikemesit4477: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
okirewaju:
Condom na or withdrawal method if bros is skilled in that area but withdrawal is at your own risk sha.

If you use patch or pills it might disrupt your hormones.

Happy married life in advance
bros withdrawal no be here o , before you know, you Don faint, tell me how you go take withdraw!
Re: Family Planning Method by Rett0: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Get married first, then use CopoerT. No hormones

1 Like

Re: Family Planning Method by Tinynita(f): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
iucd is d best.... it's also known as Copper T.... it's 99% effective nd it's reversible (u can take in once it's removed...u dnt need to wait for some months for it to wear off coz pregnancy occurs once it's removed)...it's easy to use and doesn't require day to day maintenance

1 Like

Re: Family Planning Method by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Go and get an iud inserted and stop making noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Planning Method by Olasco93: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Go and get an iud inserted and stop making noise
I don't think she's making noise pretty, she just asked an important question which many others can learn from, just like me.

7 Likes

Re: Family Planning Method by okirewaju(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
ikemesit4477:
bros withdrawal no be here o , before you know, you Don faint, tell me how you go take withdraw!
Bros be disciplined.
grin
Re: Family Planning Method by ikemesit4477: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
okirewaju:
Bros be disciplined.
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Family Planning Method by segemafia(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Rett0:
Get married first, then use CopoerT. No hormones

Pls never try this method except you are ready to risk waiting many more years before getting pregnant.

Condom is still the best...you risk getting PID after the removal and some women get to bleed during Sex plus the wahala of checking if its till intact after every action. grin

1 Like

Re: Family Planning Method by darlenese(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
I hope u are not looking for how to have unprotected sex and not get pregnant

anyway if u are sincere with ur post I will advice u to reconsider your decisions. it may sound like a wise idea, but I pray u dnt regret it.
Re: Family Planning Method by Kkposky: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
darlenese:
I hope u are not looking for how to have unprotected sex and not get pregnant

anyway if u are sincere with ur post I will advice u to reconsider your decisions. it may sound like a wise idea, but I pray u dnt regret it.

That's what I mean.. unprotected sex and not get pregnant. There are things we have to settle before making children .
Re: Family Planning Method by MMotimo: 2:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Good topic, poor response rate - public hospitals should provide family planning advice and services I assume.
If more people paused to plan before having kids, Naija would be such a prosperous nation.
Please plan so that when the kids come and see how much you prepped, you sef will have mouth to train them properly.
It is much harder to bring up straight forward kids when you bring them them into penury.

1 Like

Re: Family Planning Method by YabaLeftist: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
undecided

Just continue the way both of you have been doing it. I know both of you have been banging the living daylights outta yourselves, and you have not taken in just yet. So continue.
Re: Family Planning Method by Kkposky: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2017
YabaLeftist:
undecided

Just continue the way both of you have been doing it. I know both of you have been banging the living daylights outta yourselves, and you have not taken in just yet. So continue.

you have a poor judgement mentality. Don't think relationship is all about sex..
Re: Family Planning Method by YabaLeftist: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Kkposky:

you have a poor judgement mentality. Don't think relationship is all about sex..

You know I'm saying the truth. But let's pretend it's a lie. Issokay. undecided
Re: Family Planning Method by Kkposky: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
YabaLeftist:

You know I'm saying the truth. But let's pretend it's a lie. Issokay. undecided

Am not like you. You don't explanations anyway...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Nigerian Man To Walk Out Of Marriage Without Divorce? / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. / See The Banana I Bought #150. How Much Will This Banana Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.